Anne’s is my favorite ever.
And she had a dog in it! No wonder I adore the woman

Old 12-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
Anne’s my favorite ever.
I know, mine too. And not just because of the dog but that takes it up even more

Quote:
That would be beautiful. Perhaps near a Christmas tree, open fire roaring away.
Just what I was thinking Curryong

Not some portrait hall, more like Anne and Mark. Nice living room setting, fireplace and decorations. The two and Guy, their furbabby.

Old 12-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Royal Highness

A Bradford Exchange commemorative plate re the engagement announcement is already on the market:
https://www.bradford.co.uk/harryengagementplate.html

And, Dolls magazine is already anticipating M&H doll likenesses appearing after the wedding, if not before:
Meghan Mania: Which doll will be first in the new Royal Wedding race?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
Anne’s is my favorite ever.
Yep, Anne is very cool. I have great admiration for her ability to stare down a kidnapper at gunpoint, and thus foil his nefarious attempt. This, even after the prospective kidnapper had shot one of Anne's protection officers! It happened sometime in the 1970s, when Anne was in her twenties.

It would be lovely to see Meghan and Harry posed with Guy. I truly wish we could see any available previous pics of M&H with both Guy and Bogart in the Toronto apartment.
Old 12-03-2017, 06:55 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiaMia_53 View Post
A Bradford Exchange commemorative plate re the engagement announcement is already on the market:
https://www.bradford.co.uk/harryengagementplate.html

And, Dolls magazine is already anticipating M&H doll likenesses appearing after the wedding, if not before:
Meghan Mania: Which doll will be first in the new Royal Wedding race?
IMO the Danbury Mint Diana Bride Doll is vastly superior to the Franklin Mint one. I have the Danbury one. Her face is really pretty. The Franklin one in pictures looks very bleh. I hope they get the face right on the Meghan doll. They usually don't with these dolls and it really spoils it.
Old 12-03-2017, 07:34 PM
Heir Apparent

The plate is really beautiful.... but pricey !!!!
Old 12-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Courtier

Anne's and Mark's dog was also strolling around when they announced their engagement by showing up in the Palace Garden together with The Queen and Prince Phillip in 1973
Old 12-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Aristocracy

I expect there will be a set of stamps from Royal Mail.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

I have to ask my mother if she still has the wedding mugs. We never really had china growing up but in our china cabinet we always had an odd mix. I remember two mugs. I guess they had come from my Nana. A commemorative one for the queen and Philip. And I think the other was Diana and Charles.

I always found the dolls they make extremely creepy.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I think the creepiest thing I've seen as far as commemorative items for a royal wedding were the William and Kate Wedding Commemorative condoms.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I think the creepiest thing I've seen as far as commemorative items for a royal wedding were the William and Kate Wedding Commemorative condoms.
You mean these

Lie back and think of England with Royal Wedding condoms | Metro News

Ah I had them on my Christmas list I do hope for ones with Harry and Meghan to round out my collection.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Well, using condoms is preventative method for HIV transmission. I think the couple might be willing to suffer the creepiness for a good cause.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Royal Highness

I'm definitely hoping for a picture soon with Meghan, Harry and Guy. I totally had hoped to see one of H&M with both dogs, but alas I'm keeping my fingers crossed for at least one portrait with Guy included.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiaMia_53 View Post
I'm definitely hoping for a picture soon with Meghan, Harry and Guy. I totally had hoped to see one of H&M with both dogs, but alas I'm keeping my fingers crossed for at least one portrait with Guy included.
yes, I do hope that we get a picture of Guy soon with the couple. Pictures are always better with a fur baby in them.
Old 12-14-2017, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Posts discussing the living arrangements for Meghan's dogs have been moved to General News. The discussion about Meghan being at Sandringham on Christmas Day has been moved to British Royal Christmas 2008-2017.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:57 PM
Heir Apparent

I know I am super late to this but I was watching their interview again and I couldn't help but notice the moment Harry was asked about his mother how Meghan immediately started rubbing her thumb on his hand for comfort. It was like she knew that was going to be a hard moment for him. Their body language, especially watching their hands, was very fascinating. You can tell they are very close and know each other very well.
Old 12-16-2017, 12:06 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
I know I am super late to this but I was watching their interview again and I couldn't help but notice the moment Harry was asked about his mother how Meghan immediately started rubbing her thumb on his hand for comfort. It was like she knew that was going to be a hard moment for him. Their body language, especially watching their hands, was very fascinating. You can tell they are very close and know each other very well.
I noticed that too

I don't know, these two just seem very in tune with one another. They really remind me of Felipe and Letizia of Spain. I
Old 12-16-2017, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

The discussion about the wedding date has been moved to the Wedding Suggestions and Musings thread.
Old 12-18-2017, 11:30 AM
Aristocracy

Just wandered into a souvenir shop in Knightsbridge while waiting for a bus. They've already got a couple of different fridge magnets of Harry and Meghan! (A picture from the press briefing in the sunken garden at Kensington Palace, with Meghan in the white coat).
Old 12-18-2017, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

A number of off-topic posts have been deleted.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:10 AM
Serene Highness

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc9qWgCA...ensingtonroyal
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc9qZ4vg...ensingtonroyal

Don't know if these have been posted but I love these engagement photos! Expected Meghan to look great but Harry's smoulder is a nice surpise! ;D

Closed Thread