The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2017, 09:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

Yes she thought an announcement today also.

LaRae

Old 11-28-2017, 10:24 AM
Courtier

Is there a thread for Miss Markle's style in general? I guess not, yet.

Old 11-28-2017, 10:25 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette2 View Post
Is there a thread for Miss Markle's style in general? I guess not, yet.

Yes there is in the fashion section.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Yes she thought an announcement today also.

LaRae
The sky news live feed just mentioned 5 mins ago that an announcement was coming very soon.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:43 AM
Heir Apparent

And engagement portrait of the couple is expected to be taken and released, no details yet.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:45 AM
Majesty

Royal Wedding in May 2018
The British Royal Family will pay for the wedding. Meghan will be getting baptised and confirmed before her wedding. Windsor Castle is a place “close to the couple’s heart” .
Meghan will spend the next few months travelling around UK and getting to know its people - starting in Nottingham on Friday.
Exact date to be confirmed. Meghan will also apply to become a British citizen but retain her US citizenship while she does. They want their wedding to be 'fun and joyful' and involve the public.
https://scontent.flis5-1.fna.fbcdn.n...1f&oe=5AD67A66
Old 11-28-2017, 10:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Friday will be a fun day ...can't wait to see the pics from that.

LaRae
Old 11-28-2017, 11:04 AM
Serene Highness

According to Emily Andrews the wedding will be televised.

I have to say, that Meghan didn't come to play around, she's stepping right into work, staying for the citizenship test etc. Looking good to me, so far.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:06 AM
Courtier

I honestly don't know which threads to post what now... seems like a few of the threads are merging content since we got the news of location and the wedding month.
Old 11-28-2017, 01:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Engagement Portraits will come before or after Christmas- Hasn’t been scheduled or taken yet:
https://mobile.twitter.com/byEmilyAn...78403033501699

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-28-2017, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

finally
congratulations to the couple they are making very beautiful couple and i am sure their babies will be beautiful too.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:57 PM
Courtier

Harry and Meghan waving to cheering crowd after photocall:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle waving to cheering wellwishers as they... Stock Footage Video | Getty Images

I thought the best picture was when they walked back to their cottage with their arms around each other! They are clearly supportive of one another!
Old 11-28-2017, 04:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
Harry and Meghan waving to cheering crowd after photocall:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle waving to cheering wellwishers as they... Stock Footage Video | Getty Images

I thought the best picture was when they walked back to their cottage with their arms around each other! They are clearly supportive of one another!
One thing I just noticed is that when they were walking back and walked past their staff that was standing around, the staff were all so happy. I'm sure it's been a busy few days for the royal staff that's in charge of the roll out of this, but it seems that they are very supportive and happy for the couple as well.
Old 11-28-2017, 04:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

I was glad to see that as well. The staff is happy and very probably relieved.

It also tells me that Harry's staff has had a chance to really get to know Meghan and they like her, otherwise their faces would tell a different story.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-28-2017, 05:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Telegraph is reporting that their mutual friend that set them up is Violet von Westenholz.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
Telegraph is reporting that their mutual friend that set them up is Violet von Westenholz.
Who is she...not heard of her?

LaRae
Old 11-28-2017, 05:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

LaRae
A high society type that knows both of them. She works for Ralph Lauren, and there is a picture of her and Meghan from when Meghan attended the Ralph Lauren party at Wimbleton. She declined to confirm or deny she's the match maker when Telegraph reached her. Just said she's happy that they are happy.

Revealed: Meghan Markle's mysterious matchmaker and close friend of Prince Harry whisked actress to Wimbledon after setting her up on dream date
Old 11-28-2017, 05:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:

LaRae
Daughter of a Baron, sister of a woman once rumored to be a possible Harry girlfriend (which probably only just means that they run in the same circles and were unattached at the same time...but it does mean someone from that family runs in his circles). She does PR for Ralph Lauren. Meghan posted a picture of herself with Violet and a couple of others at Wimbledon that July when she first went out with Harry.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
This marvellous error on the strapline is confirmed as genuine [it actually relates to the German Governmental kerfuffle]..
That is HILARIOUS!!!!!
Old 11-28-2017, 05:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Thanks for the info loonytick and Jacqui

Closed Thread