Duke of Sussex: Official Visit to Zambia - November 26-27, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry does seem to be overloaded with charisma and it really shows in the pictures on this tour. I never get tired of looking at his facial expressions.

Its great too that Harry was able to enable the transfer of elephants from Botswana to Zambia. As an ambassador for United for Wildlife, he's certainly doing a good job. ?

That's a great article about the two day visit and the people involved in the events. Thanks for posting it. Always like to read about Harry's engagements and this sounds as if it was interesting and valuable.

Court Circular 28th November:
The Duke of Sussex, President, this afternoon attended an African Parks Board Meeting, Kafue National Park, Zambia.

I think he has left by now.

Seems like I remember reading he stayed an extra day to attend a meeting or something.

LaRae

Seems like I remember reading he stayed an extra day to attend a meeting or something.

LaRae

Yes he is the president and patron of African Parks so he was there for a board meeting and perhaps some field work as well.

Harry did a remarkable job on his tour to Zambia and managed to stay over a day to act on a personal level with something he's involved with. I think the Queen made a good choice when she named Harry an ambassador for youth in the Commonwealth. Along with being an ambassador for United for Wildlife through the Royal Foundation, Harry is going to hit his stride doing what he does best. Interacting with people.

Harry did a remarkable job on his tour to Zambia and managed to stay over a day to act on a personal level with something he's involved with. I think the Queen made a good choice when she named Harry an ambassador for youth in the Commonwealth. Along with being an ambassador for United for Wildlife through the Royal Foundation, Harry is going to hit his stride doing what he does best. Interacting with people.

He certainly did well in Zambia. Agree, the Queen made an excellent choice in choosing Harry to be youth ambassador for the Commonwealth, he communicates well with all people, and especially youth.

It was also nice learning that some of the people Harry met had already met Meghan and were also impressed by her. After getting a big hug from Harry, Angie Murimirwa, executive director of CAMFED described Meghan, “She has powerful energy as well, and she is really commited to getting this right and using their position and her powerful voice, to use it to spread the word that young people and women were doing this work to support others.”

https://people.com/royals/inside-th...ought-home-from-africa-to-wife-meghan-markle/

The Sussexes are a fantastic team and really complement each other by how they show compassion about their work & relate to people.

We all know that Harry and Meghan, during their 16 days tour also visited Tonga and Fiji, countries where Zika virus has been reported and is known to exist. I imagine it must have been a difficult decision to continue with the visit considering Meghan is pregnant.

The Zambia trip was Harry’s solo trip right from the time it was officially announced.
The tabloids and their benefactors are running this narrative that Meghan skipped the Zambia trip because of Zika virus, yet there’s never been Zika virus in Zambia. Even now some tabloids are still peddling this false narrative, IMHO to thwart ever acknowledging Meghan’s very difficult decision to proceed with the visit to Tonga and Fiji while pregnant.
Also, if Meghan had joined Harry on this trip to Zambia that she was not officially scheduled to be in, I imagine there would’ve been some outcry about who is paying for her trip and clothes.

Harry has a solo engagement on Thursday and the press is already bringing up “pregnant” Meghan’s nonattendance; it’s like Harry cannot go on solo engagement ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom