Birth of Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor: May 6, 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry said they will appear as a family in two days time. So, we'll see them and the baby:flowers:

Oh wonderful!:flowers:

And of course Meghan should have a few days to relax and just enjoy her family, before going public. I don't think any new mother would want to go public few hours after the birth. She is probably very tired.

Will the couple not appear together with the baby?

I respect if they decided not to, but I would still be sad not to experience this moment, seeing the family on tv.

Yes, in two days time, we’ll see the couple introduce their baby boy to the world before the cameras.

Sun Taurus 15°38'
Moon Capricorn 25°11'
Mercury Aries 19°45'
Venus Gemini 13°58'
Mars Capricorn 25°49'
Jupiter Scorpio 18°43'(R)
Saturn Capricorn 8°53'(R)
Uranus Aries 29°30'
Neptune Pisces 16°01'
Pluto Capricorn 21°25'(R)
I ASC Taurus 27°07'
II Gemini 20°49'
III Cancer 8°28'
IV Cancer 26°22'
V Leo 19°24'
VI Virgo 27°14'
VII Scorpio 27°07'
VIII Sagittarius 20°49'
IX Capricorn 8°28'
X MC Capricorn 26°22'
XI Aquarius 19°24'
XII Pisces 27°14'
Sun in XII
Moon in IX
Mercury in XII
Venus in I ASC
Mars in IX
Jupiter in VI
Saturn in IX
Uranus in XII
Neptune in XI
Pluto in IX
THAT WAS QUICK!:ohmy: Now we just need the analysis to keep us entertained for the next couple of days. :lol:

I am so happy for them!

Congrats to the happy couple and the newborn british royal.

Not surprised. This was clear from the BP announcement in April.

Makes me think this is part of the reason they delayed the labor announcement from first thing in the morning.

Congratulation from the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Archbishop of Canterbury

Verified account

@JustinWelby
Follow Follow @JustinWelby
More
Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on the birth of their baby boy. May God bless the new family with love, health and happiness. #RoyalBaby

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder when she actually started having contractions, cause if that was in the early morning hours, then the birth was very fast happening at 05:26:ohmy:

It is very normal to labor at home for quite a while before contractions are coming fast enough to necessitate heading to the hospital, so the times we’ve been told could only be an indicator of how long the last phase of her L&D took.

This couldnt have been planned better according to my daily shedule.

I have the day off from work today, for the birh and on wednesday, when they go public with baby sussex.

Very nice - thank you Harry and Meghan:D

It is very normal to labor at home for quite a while before contractions are coming fast enough to necessitate heading to the hospital, so the times we’ve been told could only be an indicator of how long the last phase of her L&D took.

Yes, that's true. I havent given birth myself, but seen many births on tv:p

I just assumed the announcement of when she was in labour was when her contractions begun, but it was most probably from the time she was in the hospital and/or in "active birth"

Birth of xxx, Earl of Dumbarton: May 6, 2019

The press release from BP says that Doria Ragland is overjoyed and with their royal highnesses at Frogmore Cottage. To me that says Meghan never left Frogmore and had a home birth.

I can't believe that this charming boy is now a dad! But I am sure that he will be a great father.

Which is rather unnecessary if mother and child are back at Windsor (or never left judging from Harry's interview). The DM seems to have deleted the reference to Meghan being taken to a hospital so it might have been a home birth after all. It is all unclear right now.

Given that they have said they want to keep the plans around the birth private. I'm not sure why people are complaining. They've been very clear on this.

Very interesting. A life in the public eye, perhaps in foreign countries according to the baby's astrology chart.

Yes, that's true. I havent given birth myself, but seen many births on tv:p

I just assumed the announcement of when she was in labour was when her contractions begun, but it was most probably from the time she was in the hospital and/or in "active birth"

Your line on seen many births reminded me of the funny part in Harry's interview. The interviewer said he's been at other births, and Harry's like this is my first. :lol:

The announcement of labor was made late. But they don't announce things after a certain hour or before. And it seems like the entire thing was overnight. Babies don't tend to time their arrival with media announcement timeframes. :lol:

The Great Wait is OVER! Welcome to the world Earl of Dumbarton!!! Congrats to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. They must be so emotional right now.

Congratulations! Harry's short press conference reminds me of Prince Daniel announcing the birth of princess Estelle. They were both a bit "all over the Place" :)
Frederik was the same. All light headed and positively giddy. Lovely that he's so blown away by the birth itself. [emoji176]

So, this baby was born right at sunrise.

Yeah, that's exactly what I am also thinking......and what I am hoping for Meghan......a very fast birth is awful. I dont know from experience, but I have heard many say it is.

Umm, no- actually it is great. I speak from experience. Meghan’s labor and delivery sounds similar to my first. My second was even quicker.
Just as long as it is not so quick that the baby is born in the car or hospital parking lot.?

This is wonderful. It sounds like things went well, once things actually got going.
I was expecting a girl, so totally wrong on that. He wasn’t very big, for being overdue.

Last edited:
I think what happened is the same thing that happened to so many of my friend’s first overdue babies. The doctor says, we are going to have to induce you and boom they were in labor!

So it appears to me that Harry confirmed in his interview that the baby was overdue.

I think what happened is the same thing that happened to so many of my friend’s first overdue babies. The doctor says, we are going to have to induce you and boom they were in labor!

It seems like this child knows exactly what it wants and wasn't going to let anyone else tell him otherwise. He wasn't going to go by a due date, but when he decided to come, he's quick about it. :lol:

Like I said the other day, good luck to Meghan and Harry. They are going to need it. :lol:

Sweet of Harry to meet the press at Windsor . Doria and Harry in the delivery room lovely. The Spencers were infformed. Overall a wonderful day. Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom