Birth of Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor: May 6, 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the tradition that they dont release the name until the Queen and Charles has met the baby? I know that was supposedly the case with the Cambs babies.

Of course, the Queen may have met Bubba already!

The reporting states that its an American cameraman in addition to the British one. American camera pool shares with international outlets, PA with British. But afaik, only Alan is asking the questions. However, not sure why they need two pools unless they plan for the American video journalist to also ask questions.

Does “ share” mean sharing for free ? Or will the PA and CBS sell those pictures/images ?

It is interesting commentary this morning between the press pack. Some agree with him and others being vocal saying they don't. Either way it has created an intriguing dialogue. The most noticeable was back and forth between Camilla Tominey and an ITV editor Richard Frediani.

Chris Ship says that CBS was selected at random the same way Sky News was. I believe it. People are linking CBS to Gayle but fail to remember that ABC has Jessica, CNN has her BFF Lindsay, and NBC was Meghan's old network and she is very close to the President of NBC Universal. So either one picked would have had an angle.

The real issue seems to just be the fact an America camera is allowed. Though funny enough I bet we will see many of the royal correspondents all over the US morning shows. So clearly they not that bad after all. Hmm.

Anyways less than an hour now. Excited to see the little one.

Last edited:
So the photocall starts at 1am Greenwich time?
Will we know boy's name then?

In less than one hour here now…. I can't wait !!!!!

There doesn't have to be any untold reasons behind doing things a certain way nor is there a chance that people that really are interested in seeing the photo call will miss it. Everybody and their great aunt Prissy's son-in-law from the Scottish highlands is going to see the same thing and most likely it will be plastered all over the place to be viewed incessantly should we wish to.

Anyone have a clue what time it's going to air in the remote areas of Siberia? :whistling:

Does “ share” mean sharing for free ? Or will the PA and CBS sell those pictures/images ?

Shared means shared same as the engagement interview and the stuff from inside the chapel at the wedding . Same as Harry's interview from Monday

So they cannot charge other outlets for the output

Meghan looks great, still has the baby weight, which is good. Baby is so cute!

A beautiful baby. In Harry's arms, and with Meghan in white hovering. Soon baby will meet great grandma and great grandfather, but when asleep! Won't remember much then!

Pfft.. lovely [bleeding] Blanket !!!

Nothing else to see...

You know, the more I see newborn babies, the more I feel that way. They all look the same to me at that age. :lol:

The still photographer got a nice shot of his little face.

What an amazing loving beautiful couple. I am so in love with them!

Beautiful sweet little baby boy they have created. He looked so calm all bundled up:wub:

I think they are waiting to see the Queen first before they announce the name...we will probably find out later on.

Beautiful. They were in St Georges Hall at Windsor castle and Meghan looked well in a white dress with buttons down the front. Harry was carrying the baby in his right arm like a pro. Meghan said they bumped into the Duke - Prince Philip.
Sadly the press didn't ask about a name. Meghan did say that Doria was with them on their way to see the Queen.
We didn't get a really good look at the baby but from a still shot afterwards the baby looked very fair.

Nice blanket and hat lol

She looks exactly what she is: a new, slightly tired mom with that special glow. Just beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, the more I see newborn babies, the more I feel that way. They all look the same to me at that age. :lol:
I feel the same. My new niece is now 1.5 weeks old and people have asked who she looks like more and nobody sees anybody yet. ? It's just that... a baby

They both looked really happy. Meghan a wee bit tired but that's to be expected. I hope she recovers soon.

From the glimpse of his chubby little newborn face I can't tell who he looks like yet. I wish we could see the color of his hair! But I guess we won't see him again until he is christened.

Meghan was so sweet gushing about "my two guys" ..she and Harry are radiant...glowing like candles.?

I have to admit I much prefer this type of "Royal baby rollout" to any of the previous ones.

Such a cute little guy with a very, very cute nose. Parents still floating on clouds and haven't come down to earth quite yet. Proud daddy very adept at holding, cosseting and snuggling his wee son and the joy between the two parents was clear to see. All that was missing was the little guy's name but we'll know that soon enough. ?

Speculation is name will be released later today after the meeting with the Queen.

I really like this 'private' photo call ...with the weather today I'm sure they are glad it's inside!

LaRae

Ok, I don't know whether my watery eyes are from my allergies (the season has been horrible in NYC this year) or from seeing Harry holding his baby boy and Meghan hovering.

They are a beautiful family and I can't wait to see more of the baby. From the side profile, he looks like Harry's twin.

Really really interesting how they’ve done this. I know they talk about a pregnancy glow, I think Henry has Fathers glow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom