A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think of Lady Gabriella Windsor-distant cousin,blond(Harry likes blond girls),with good humour and well-bred!
Her mother would be delighted.

Eww, well-bred for people sounds disgusting. And I doubt even the slightest of inbreeding would go down well with the common people. They will be a laughing stock.

I think that Keira Knightley would be a good match for Harry.
She's beautiful and talented.She's also actively involved in many charities.
That would be interesting.
Keira is about to play Diana in a movie...(rumors says)
How would that affect Harry? They look good together, but she is very good with Rupert Friend now.

The most beautiful Princesses in the World

I found a list of single Princesses here. I quite like the idea of Princess Madeleine. About Queen Silvia, I read on another thread that Queen Elizabeth allegedly wanted Carl Gustaf to marry Anne but that's probably just a rumour as there isn't any evidence for it.

Last edited:
What do you think of Lady Gabriella Windsor-distant cousin,blond(Harry likes blond girls),with good humour and well-bred!
Her mother would be delighted.

I really don't think Harry would marry a cousin, no matter how distant. It still has a weird stigma attached to it... And Harry can pretty much have any girl he wants-- more or less-- so why would he choose a cousin to marry?

As for Kate Hudson, I always thought she seemed like a sweet person but I can't really picture her with Harry either...

Ugh, I am so indecisive when it comes to choosing someone for Harry. I'll probably never be satisfied with who he ends up with! :lol:

The most beautiful Princesses in the World

I found a list of single Princesses here. I quite like the idea of Princess Madeleine. About Queen Silvia, I read on another thread that Queen Silvia allegedly wanted Carl Gustaf to marry Anne but that's probably just a rumour as there isn't any evidence for it.

I'm confused, Queen Silvia wanted her husband to marry Princess Anne?

That would be interesting.
Keira is about to play Diana in a movie...(rumors says)
How would that affect Harry? They look good together, but she is very good with Rupert Friend now.
Keira dismissed those rumors a long time ago. ;)

Kiera would be a lovely companion for PH. So far, she hasn't denied the newest rumors of being in the Diana flick that is currently in the casting stage, with a 2011 (or is it 2012?) release date.

Lets try to stay focused on the subject at hand.

If anyone wants to find out information on Keira and her movie roles, one could always google.

I'm confused, Queen Silvia wanted her husband to marry Princess Anne?

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant Queen Elizabeth:bang:. Post edited. I was responding to an earlier poster who said Queen Silvia wouldn't want Madeleine to marry into the British Royal family.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry, I meant Queen Elizabeth:bang:. Post edited. I was responding to an earlier poster who said Queen Silvia wouldn't want Madeleine to marry into the British Royal family.
Oh! I supposed it was Madeleine! Thanks Esmerelda :)

Have King Carl Gustaf and Princess Anne even met before they got married to other people?
As for Prince Henry I guess he will settle down either with Chelsy or with a British aristocrat. I would like to see him with a red haired (maybe from Scotland?) so we could see a at least 2 or 3 cute red haired babies in due time!

Last edited:
Are there any women who are of nobility or aristrocratic background who are in his age group and are serving in the military? I've never heard of any of these women serving in the military but I'm sure that there are a few here and there. Or perhaps a woman who comes from a military family might be suitable for him.

I think that an appropriate choice for Prince Harry could be Lady Alexandra Knatchbull,very attractive and intelligent.After all,it seems to me that Princess Diana was her godmother,anyway Diana loved her when she was a little girl.

Are there any women who are of nobility or aristrocratic background who are in his age group and are serving in the military? I've never heard of any of these women serving in the military but I'm sure that there are a few here and there. Or perhaps a woman who comes from a military family might be suitable for him.

If there are, they're hardly going to advertise. Harry has plenty of opportunity to meet women serving in the military. Didn't he get told off in Afghanistan for chatting to one over the radio or something? :) I do agree that it would be nice if he found someone in the military.

People often meet their significant others a couple of places including church, work, school, peer groups, activities, etc.

Harry will most likely meet his spouse at a social event (party, polo events) or work. Its a wide open field.

I think that an appropriate choice for Prince Harry could be Lady Alexandra Knatchbull,very attractive and intelligent.After all,it seems to me that Princess Diana was her godmother,anyway Diana loved her when she was a little girl.

Well Lord Louis would approve. :lol: She seems to be on fairly cosy terms with the Royals. Rex Features - Photographic press agency and picture library

I suspect Harry has already sussed her out.

I wonder about Harry and Chelsey split being real. For a different reason. She's just become an attorney. Maybe she really DOES want to try the career out? Plus all the hype of William and Kate is a perfect time for a break to see if she really does want to take on the life. After all, even with the Queen going strong at 84, it's going to fall more and more to William and Harry to do the public stuff. Edward and Sophie are a good example for this couple--wait and see, try your careers, etc. As an attorney Chelsey should at least learn to be discreet and confidential!

^Chelsy doesnt seem the type to have a fake split. She doesnt seem to be into playing games, i think its real, but they could get back together!

That's unusual and exotic choice,but I doubt Harry will ever marry different culture woman,even royal or noble one.Lady Gabriella Windsor has already dated an Indian man,but they unfortunately split up.
You never know, dear, when Russo plays cupid! :D

You never know, dear, when Russo plays cupid! :D
Yes,that's true,but as far as I know he prefers blond girls.
Anyway,he should get the permission to marry his future sweetheart.
I wonder what would happen if he falls in love with just a commoner,let's say a British middle-class woman,but with no wealth

Yes,that's true,but as far as I know he prefers blond girls.
Anyway,he should get the permission to marry his future sweetheart.
I wonder what would happen if he falls in love with just a commoner,let's say a British middle-class woman,but with no wealth
Sounds like a fairy tale to me! :D

The Prince and Me (2004) - IMDb

Yes,but when Prince Haakon married Mette-Marrit(after all she was a single mother),it became reality.The Question is if this could become real in Britain?
Think Catherine w/o the money. So there is potential.

Yes,but when Prince Haakon married Mette-Marrit(after all she was a single mother),it became reality.The Question is if this could become real in Britain?

She'd be accepted into the royal family, AFAIK, Sophie didn't have that much money and neither did Fergie did they?

I don't think money is a feature, I think dicretion is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom