A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever Prince Harry marries, I really don't expect that they will be a royal Princess, or a direct member of a royal family. He just doesn't strike me as the type to want to add additional boundaries to his life. I expect he will find someone who is more suited to military life, someone who can enjoy his military career as much as he seems too.:flowers:

Actually, all she has to do is denouce (or is it renouce?) being Catholic and convert to C.O.E. Autumn was Catholic, and converted so that Peter Phillips would retain his place in the line of succession.

I just said that. The only way Harry and Charlotte could marry is if she converts to Anglicanism OR he gives up his place in the line of succession since she's a Catholic.

Alexandra of Luxembourg would be an interesting potential bride, but, sadly, she is catholic as Charlotte C.
She could convert, of course, but probably it wouldn't happen.
Gabriella is a nice choice too.
Do we have any other noble ladies out there?
If not, it would be awesome if he marries some one who is not royalty.

Muriel...I always love reading your posts...but No.

This was my second post today where readers failed to see the sarcasm... am clearly loosing my touch!!

This was my second post today where readers failed to see the sarcasm... am clearly loosing my touch!!

Its okay Muriel. Usually I get your humour...it must be both of us today:ROFLMAO:

So not to Cheryl Cole:whistling:

Another other quiet British stunners to ponder?

I think Harry might meet a military lady at some stage.

He is obviously a very personable guy, and a female Major or Lieutenant might catch his eye...

If we waited about 10yrs I pick Maria Olympia of Greece.

Hello? Diana and Charles? Though they had other issues besides the age gap.

For some people the age gap works and for others it doesnt?

Chelsy is my choice. Call it wishful thinking but I don't think we have seen the last of Harry and Chelsy. I agree with some of the other members, that Chelsy was probably the right girl but just at the wrong time. Isn't Chelsy supposed to come back to England for a job next year?

A 12 year age gap?
In 2020, she'd be 24 and he'd be 36.

I know, I've know people with big age differences that have no have issues. I also know couples that didn't work. It depends on the on the parties involved and why they get married.

Chelsy is my choice. Call it wishful thinking but I don't think we have seen the last of Harry and Chelsy. I agree with some of the other members, that Chelsy was probably the right girl but just at the wrong time. Isn't Chelsy supposed to come back to England for a job next year?

Unless Chelsy decides to make England her permanent home a walk down the aisle with Harry isn't possible.

I thought Chelsy was tired of him, so she decided to break up, but i'm not sure.
Well, actually, it's never sure with those two, they are an on-off couple, so...
But yeah, she does look like the right person for him. Maybe it's like someone pointed out: the right person, in the wrong time.

I hope that we've seen the last of Harry and Chelsy, honestly. At least for a long time. I think after you've broken up as many times as they have and gotten back together so soon, you haven't given yourselves enough time to come back to the relationship with something new. Also, like many before me have said, unless Chelsy commits to living in England, the two of them aren't going to work.

I don't necessarily think Chelsy is the one. He can find someone better for him. There are plenty of smart, fun, respectable women in the world, and Harry is still young enough to not have to worry about settling just yet. :)

I think that is why this latest break-up happened. She has decided not to return to Britain to work but to further her career in South Africa. She tried living in Britian to make it work but missed her family and the southern African lifestyle - she was too homesick and love wasn't enough come that.

What does everyone think of Camilla Romstrand?
(Definitely not wife material IMO, but I'm curious what the general consensus is.)

My grandmother was 20 years old and my grandfather was 32 years old when they married. Age was not an issue in their marriage. They were happily married for nearly 40 years. Some people it works, others it doesn't. Depends on the couple.

Anna Wintour's daughter Catherine Schaffer (aka Bee)

I think that there are enough women in the world for Harry to choose from without having to resort to marrying a cousin i.e. anybody like Ella Windsor.

I should hope that his former girlfriend remains just that.

Even in photo's she exuded a kind of, shall I say, 'trash' like quality. Call me harsh (and in this instance perhaps rightly so), but Miss Davey never presented an image of a woman who appeared to be particularly charitable by nature. More a self indulging type of indavidual with a temperament to match I suspect and so was reported over the period of their relationship on more than one occasion.

It's not often I should speak so critically of someone I of course do not know, infact, I never do generally, but there was something about this young woman that never sat well with me and that she decided to relocate back to Africa was perhaps the best decision she's ever made.

Last edited:
@ Madame Royale

Your opinion of Chelsy closely matches mine... Like you said we obviously don't know this girl, but I never thought of her as his princess.

It's rare that I hear negative things about her, and I was beginning to wonder when the opinion would be expressed that Chelsy didn't seem charitable enough. It seems that Harry's image in the media is making a turn in that direction, and I think he would be best suited to a girl who holds similar interests.

Last edited:
me lol i hope he picks someone really different. like a commoner or someone NOT british or has anything to do with aristocracy or royalty. that would be nice and refreshing. cherly cole was a nice one lol that would be one pretty baby. i would def. love to see him with camilla belle or emma watson.

Last edited:
I don't know Chelsy or know whether or not she's charitable, but on thing is certain she's not a doormat type of woman.

On again, off again, on again, off again...

;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom