The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1641  
Old 02-05-2013, 08:01 PM
julliette's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 2,289
has not seen Bono? you mean he's not seen Cressida BONAS, right?

And Chelsy is reportedly in Portugal right now, who knows if Harry comes to Portugal to try to win Chelsy back, she says no, he's heartbroken and while walking randomly in the streets, he bumps into me and falls deeply in love
__________________

  #1642  
Old 02-05-2013, 08:09 PM
GracieGiraffe's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Giraffe Land, United States
Posts: 2,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
has not seen Bono? you mean he's not seen Cressida BONAS, right?

And Chelsy is reportedly in Portugal right now, who knows if Harry comes to Portugal to try to win Chelsy back, she says no, he's heartbroken and while walking randomly in the streets, he bumps into me and falls deeply in love
Hey, maybe you'll be the one to get that toaster I promised Harry and his bride.
__________________

__________________
The future George VII's opinion on infant carriers,
"One is not amused."
  #1643  
Old 02-05-2013, 08:12 PM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
Bono, Bonas, I swear, I can't keep up with all the woman's names!!

I fully support your likely union with Henry, he could not find better I am certain. Please, please include me in your invitation list for the wedding. I speak Portuguese and offer my interpreting services as needed.

Chelsy is in Algarve right? You will have to fly down. I wonder where in Algarve she is, Faro, Albufeira?
  #1644  
Old 02-05-2013, 08:13 PM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
Hey, maybe you'll be the one to get that toaster I promised Harry and his bride.
Oh, yeah, you will be getting the Bar-B-Q I promised him.
  #1645  
Old 02-05-2013, 08:52 PM
GracieGiraffe's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Giraffe Land, United States
Posts: 2,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
Bono, Bonas, I swear, I can't keep up with all the woman's names!!

I fully support your likely union with Henry, he could not find better I am certain. Please, please include me in your invitation list for the wedding. I speak Portuguese and offer my interpreting services as needed.

Chelsy is in Algarve right? You will have to fly down. I wonder where in Algarve she is, Faro, Albufeira?
You think Harry's chasing after Chastity Bono! The lad's in for a bit of a surprise there.....
__________________
The future George VII's opinion on infant carriers,
"One is not amused."
  #1646  
Old 02-05-2013, 08:57 PM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
You think Harry's chasing after Chastity Bono! The lad's in for a bit of a surprise there.....
You are too much Giraffe!!!
  #1647  
Old 02-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Posts: 13
He's more than welcome to marry me! I look like most of the girls he's been linked to... blonde hair and blue eyes and I have a much more respectable job for a future princess than 'model'.... I could go on in the reasons why we're the perfect match but I won't haha. And I'd definitely extend a wedding invite to all of you! Now - the trouble is meeting him. I saw him once the last time I was in London but never got the chance to talk to him! Maybe next time.

On a more serious note, I have a feeling he's more like his father and won't find someone to settle down with until he's much older. I hope I'm wrong but we'll see what happens.
  #1648  
Old 02-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Alamos, United States
Posts: 1,031
Crashley, I think he's got 4 years to go, or so, before he's the age Charles married. So he won't be a LOT older if he follows in Charles' footsteps.

He should depart the army, look full time for a wife in all the castles and manors and even universities, settle down and start producing the "spare". I think Catherine will have had it as far as pregnancy goes. I mean, the reports were of really serious illness. He can also start to go to "openings" and cut ribbons properly--he will be a smash hit at that, especially with the new bride!
  #1649  
Old 02-08-2013, 10:38 PM
GracieGiraffe's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Giraffe Land, United States
Posts: 2,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
Crashley, I think he's got 4 years to go, or so, before he's the age Charles married. So he won't be a LOT older if he follows in Charles' footsteps.

He should depart the army, look full time for a wife in all the castles and manors and even universities, settle down and start producing the "spare". I think Catherine will have had it as far as pregnancy goes. I mean, the reports were of really serious illness. He can also start to go to "openings" and cut ribbons properly--he will be a smash hit at that, especially with the new bride!
He should marry one of the Duggar daughters. Then he could produce a bunch of spares, oh, about 20 or so. All with names starting with the same initial. Can't wait to see the look on Prince Charles' face when the new Duchess Joanietta or Jesiba or whatever serves him that tater tot casserole. TLC would love to shoot an episode of the entire clan at Ascot. Good times!
__________________
The future George VII's opinion on infant carriers,
"One is not amused."
  #1650  
Old 02-11-2013, 08:07 PM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
The Australian magazine (New Idea or otherwise affectionally known locally as NO IDEA) that outed Henry whilst in Afghanistan, today has an article on Henry and Chelsy being back together! She is reported to have left her boyfriend for Henry who apparently, now all grown up from his latest experience at war, has decided she is the one. Man, what gumpth!!

How I wish it were true though...
  #1651  
Old 02-11-2013, 08:10 PM
HRHHermione's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 2,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
The Australian magazine (New Idea or otherwise affectionally known locally as NO IDEA) that outed Henry whilst in Afghanistan, today has an article on Henry and Chelsy being back together! She is reported to have left her boyfriend for Henry who apparently, now all grown up from his latest experience at war, has decided she is the one. Man, what gumpth!!

How I wish it were true though...
Probably total bunk, yes, but I'd be happy for them. I've always liked them as a couple.
  #1652  
Old 02-11-2013, 08:18 PM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
Hehehehe! I am scouring the internet for any little, tiny whiny bit of proof that it may be true? How sad!
  #1653  
Old 02-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Roslyn's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tintenbar, Australia
Posts: 4,096
Well this is the magazine that outed Harry's first tour of Afghanistan, so it is possible they could be right.

I do hope they are back together, but I won't believe it till I see proof.
__________________
"That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, -- and call off Christmas!!!"
  #1654  
Old 02-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
I do hope they are back together, but I won't believe it till I see proof.
Even if it is true, I would imagine that they are going to want to keep it under the radar as long as possible and out of the public eye. Especially with the way Harry feels right now about the press.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #1655  
Old 02-11-2013, 08:32 PM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
Aaaaaaah, don't do this to me, you are giving me HOPE!!!!!!!
  #1656  
Old 02-12-2013, 03:02 AM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Middlewich, United Kingdom
Posts: 21,388
Chelsy's back in the UK I know that much. She was seen at a club last week in London.
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #1657  
Old 02-12-2013, 03:39 AM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Chelsy's back in the UK I know that much. She was seen at a club last week in London.
Oh, really? That is very interesting. Yep, hope I have now.
  #1658  
Old 02-14-2013, 11:23 AM
Anna Catherine's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: U.C., United States
Posts: 468
I know this is like a month ago but I ran across this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...nce-Harry.html

But then I found this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...arry-home.html
  #1659  
Old 02-14-2013, 06:14 PM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
And since then Chelsy has been spotted in a London nightclub...as posted by Lumutqeen.
  #1660  
Old 02-14-2013, 06:18 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
I think that relationship is long dead.


LaRae
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Titles and Styles of Harry, his Future Wife and Children Aussie Princess The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Family 1897 11-29-2017 03:13 AM




Popular Tags
america archie mountbatten-windsor asia asian baptism british british royal family british royals camilla's family camilla parker bowles carolin china china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing chinese clarence house commonwealth countries crown jewels customs daisy doge of venice duchess of sussex duke of sussex elizabeth ii family tree fashion and style genetics george vi gradenigo gustaf vi adolf harry and meghan hello! highgrove history hochberg house of windsor jack brooksbank japan japan history jewellery kensington palace king edward vii king juan carlos książ castle liechtenstein lili mountbatten-windsor line of succession list of rulers luxembourg monarchist movements monarchists mongolia pless politics prince harry queen consort queen elizabeth ii queen victoria royal ancestry royalty of taiwan speech st edward suthida swedish queen taiwan thai royal family tradition unfinished portrait united states united states of america welsh


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×