A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I once read somewhere that Queen Silvia has stated she would never let P Madeleine become a member of the Windsors, because she was against them and didn't think they were good people... something along those lines. Can anyone confirm this? or am i just imagining things?:S

That's interesting. Anyone have any info this?

My guess is that Queen Silvia probably meant that the Windsors are just to strict for Madeleine to be a part of.

That's interesting. Anyone have any info this?

My guess is that Queen Silvia probably meant that the Windsors are just to strict for Madeleine to be a part of.

It wouldn't surprise me as the Windsors seem to be very cold to outsiders and I think the Scandinavian royals are more family orientated than the Windsors.

And as for the 'not being a doormat type of woman', the well reported on again off again nature of their relationship seems to have suggested otherwise. At least to me. ;)

She said over and over that Harry cheated on her. For those reasons
''doormat'' comes to mind. I think her interests were narrow. Harry likes charity and military work while her only interest seemed to be clubbing. Did she ever intend to practice law? It seems not.

Harry has never shown interest in princesses. He really goes after girls in show business because I bet he thinks they are more exciting.

She said over and over that Harry cheated on her. For those reasons
''doormat'' comes to mind. I think her interests were narrow. Harry likes charity and military work while her only interest seemed to be clubbing. Did she ever intend to practice law? It seems not.

Harry has never shown interest in princesses. He really goes after girls in show business because I bet he thinks they are more exciting.

Actually, I have never heard that Harry constantly "cheated" on Chelsy. Do you have any documentation to support this?

And since Chelsy is a law school graduate who happens to be a blonde, I think we can safely say that Harry does NOT go after girls in show business because he thinks they are more exciting.

I remember William saying on his engagement interview that the decision was really up to Kate if she wanted to be a part of the family or not. Harry probably feels the same about Chelsy too. It'll be a difficult transition going from a private citizen to a full time working royal. Chelsy seems to enjoy the freedom she has a private SA citizen and who knows if she would want to put up with what comes with being Harry's wife? There's just so much that comes with being a part of the BRF - just look at what's being written about Kate and her family. Would Chelsy want to subject them to that?

There's just so much that comes with being a part of the BRF - just look at what's being written about Kate and her family. Would Chelsy want to subject them to that?

Depends on if she thinks her prince is worth it or not of course! ;)

I remember William saying on his engagement interview that the decision was really up to Kate if she wanted to be a part of the family or not. Harry probably feels the same about Chelsy too. It'll be a difficult transition going from a private citizen to a full time working royal. Chelsy seems to enjoy the freedom she has a private SA citizen and who knows if she would want to put up with what comes with being Harry's wife? There's just so much that comes with being a part of the BRF - just look at what's being written about Kate and her family. Would Chelsy want to subject them to that?
I think that their break up might have something to do with this as well. She loves her freedom, from what i can see, and being member of the Royal Family it's not for everyone, specially if she loves her freedom.
God knows what others aspects have influenced in the relationship.

For me, Harry's type of girl is just like Chelsy: funny, lovely, smart...i hope he finds a girl that he really loves and his family accept (and she accept to be part of that peculiar family,too)

Actually, I have never heard that Harry constantly "cheated" on Chelsy. Do you have any documentation to support this?

And since Chelsy is a law school graduate who happens to be a blonde, I think we can safely say that Harry does NOT go after girls in show business because he thinks they are more exciting.

Definitely, Zonk.

I only ask because at a recent dinner the blonde South African, who dated Harry for four years, was asked why she had split with the Prince.
She shot me a look of disdain and replied: “Because he cheated on me.”
Ouch

Chelsy puts boot in over 'cheat' Harry - mirror.co.uk

Devastated Chelsy ended her romance with the third in line to the throne after told her he was not ready to settle down.
The trainee lawyer had also returned to South ­Africa to continue her studies.
A source revealed: “Harry’s name is mud with Chelsy and her friends. He messed her about too much.
“Harry’s been dubbed the 'Dirty Dog' by Chelsy’s gang.
“He was in no way taking their relationship seriously – whereas Chelsy really was.

Read more: Prince Harry gets over split from Chelsy Davy with lookalike Gemma - mirror.co.uk

Other papers reported her anger over his cheating as well.

His other girlfriends have all been in show business, such as Natalie Pinkham, Natalie Imbruglio and Caroline Flack, also Freida Pinto the actress plus he's mentioned lately with Cheryl Cole.

Definitely, Zonk.

Chelsy puts boot in over 'cheat' Harry - mirror.co.uk

[/COLOR]

Other papers reported her anger over his cheating as well.

His other girlfriends have all been in show business, such as Natalie Pinkham, Natalie Imbruglio and Caroline Flack, also Freida Pinto the actress plus he's mentioned lately with Cheryl Cole.

[/LEFT]

Okay...these are all links to the Daily Mirror, which is a tabloid and I would take a lot of what they say with a HUGE grain of salt.

Furthermore all of the showbusiness people that you reference have never been identified as Harry's girlfriends. I believe he has dated or hooked up with them, but they have never had the official title. And as a woman, I know that is key to have that relationship title clarified.

Also, there has never been any confirmation that he has dated Cheryl Cole...that is a rumour. When has he dated Freda Pinto, I believe she was dating some other guy before she started to date her Slumdog Millonaire costar...when would she have time to date Harry?

While I certainly enjoy reading about certain royals in the tabloids, its worth noting that not everything they say is in fact the truth. Carole Middleton, for example, it was reported that she met the Queen at Prince William's graduation at Sandhurst when in fact it looks like she has never met the Queen.

Last edited:
I think the real problem with Chelsy is her desire to live her own life in South Africa and have a career. Marrying Prince Harry means giving up her life and freedom to be a member of the royal family and she's not interested in doing so.

It's just that simple. Not everyone wants to give up their own desires for royal life.

It might be a situation like Will/Kate. They might have already discussed it, and he is giving her time to figure out what she wants.

In the beginning, I was not a fan. But she has managed to keep their private business private, and that probably carries a lot of weight with Harry.

If it is meant to be, they will find a way to make it work. I am actually rooting for her at this point.

But she has managed to keep their private business private, and that probably carries a lot of weight with Harry.

Um, Chelsy has spoken to the press on a couple occasions, confirming that she & Harry broke up "because he cheated on me." She has been directly quoted!

Not exactly the epitome of discretion.

1. And I too know people who went to St. Andrews. I also know people who went to Eton, Oxford etc etc. Miss Middleton became part of Williams world in St. Andrews, she would mix with his circles sooner or later, she came from a good family (I presume so in view of her behaviour, even if pictures of her brother may speak another language, but that's neither her fault nor on topic). All this lightens the situation. You don't think Harry will take a girl from a small village in Scotland, unemployed, without education and manners, do you? I loved the Susan Boyle story (for the word twisters: and I love her in general, I'm not saying that lovely Susan has no manners :D), but royal circles are a bit different from TV shows. ;)

2. I know the English class system exactly and I appreciate it. Isn't it the case that upper class people have a slightly problem with parvenus? And didn't some of William's friends mock Miss Middleton because her mother was only a little stewardess? :whistling: You see, it's not always that easy and that's why I can't imagine that they would be keen on a working class girl. This may be snobby, but snobbery is people's sport in those circles. I could tell you stories about this certain hobby that wouldn't please you. I'm not saying that Harry and William are snobs, but oh well!

3. I don't dismiss your examples, I just tell you my opinion on them, is that okay? :flowers: To me personally it was clear from the beginning that Peter and Zara Philips would never lead a royal life. And that's good for them, their choice in partners just didn't surprise me at all.

4. Would William have been together with Miss Middleton for so long and announced an engagement if she was poor as a church mouse? I don't think so. Not because he was searching for a wealthy woman, no. Just because the young British princes simply don't mix with poor people that much. We may have Mette Marit, Letizia, Mary and that's all fine, but for the British royal family, I simply can't imagine such a story. YET.

Thanks.

We're on the same page as always, Black.;) Once again you covered me completely. I never said Harry isn't allowed to marry whomever his heart will choose. I said that I just don't think his heart will choose the poor girl from the village in Scotland or from the East End. I don't expect the Dutch, Spanish, Norwegian or Danish fairytale to happen in this case, that's all I'm saying.:flowers:

^I agree -- not likely he's going to make someone's Cinderella fantasy come true.

I just hope that if he marries someone other than Chelsy, there aren't any "Romeo & Juliet" comparisons -- meaning, I hope his love for his wife isn't doubted & the press/royal watchers claim that Harry & Chelsy are star-crossed lovers who weren't allowed to marry. That wouldn't be kind to whomever become Princess Henry.

Um, Chelsy has spoken to the press on a couple occasions, confirming that she & Harry broke up "because he cheated on me." She has been directly quoted!

Not exactly the epitome of discretion.

True in her own words in person Chelsy complained directly to a journalist about Harry cheating on her and there have been pictures of him in compromising situations with a number of girls when supposedly he was supposed to be Chelsy's boyfriend. He seems very attracted to singers, tv presenters and film stars, be they girlfriends or not, he spends time in their company and takes them on long holidays with him.

I don't see him ever becoming involved with a princess. His latest date is a PR girl I think. I do think Harry is much brighter than he is given credit for and his dates are generally with girls who have illustrious careers.

I believe Harry and Madeleine would be a perfect match if only they would ever meet what I doubt. Madeleine has that special savoir vivre that Harry likes: Smoking, too much sun, too blonde - simply a little "ordinary" like Chelsy. It would at least be interesting how they would react to each other in case they met each other - maybe love at first sight....:whistling:
After that desaster with Jonas Silvia might be delighted....

Have I been on a different planet?

When has Harry been on a long vacation with a woman other than Chelsy?

I think Harry should get with a girl with a military background or is in the military herself. He seems to like girls who are confident in themselves and I think his wife will be a confident girl who would not be overshadowed by the past presence of Chelsy.
So the most suitable for him would be Princess Iman bint Hussein of Jordan - the graduate of Sandhurst, only one year older than him and who speaks excellent English!

But there is one big obstacle: Would her family let her convert to Christianity?:eek:
Uuuugh....very doubtful.

She wouldn't need to. It is only Roman Catholics who are excluded.

He seems very attracted to singers, tv presenters and film stars, be they girlfriends or not, he spends time in their company and takes them on long holidays with him.

Which other girls has he taken on long holidays?

Have I been on a different planet?

When has Harry been on a long vacation with a woman other than Chelsy?

His latest trip to Africa included female "friend" and last year for his birthday, his "ex" Natalie Pinkham joined in the celebrations -- while Chelsy was absent.

But there is one big obstacle: Would her family let her convert to Christianity?:eek:
Uuuugh....very doubtful.[/QUOTE]

This is absolutely impossible.The Hashemate princess ,who is a descendant of prophet Mohamed ,will never convert and Harry converting to Islam seams easier.:lol::lol:

So the most suitable for him would be Princess Iman bint Hussein of Jordan - the graduate of Sandhurst, only one year older than him and who speaks excellent English!

Uuuugh....very doubtful.

she can marry him as a muslim...
and i agree with what was posted by someone above, i don't think either of these two boys will/ have made a Cinderella story come true. The British are just different. They aren't like The Danes, the Swedish royals etc.

Harry will marry whenever he wants, I imagine.

Since this thread isn't about Prince Albert of Monaco or Charlene Wittstock, all off topic posts have been deleted.

but it's highly unlikely that Harry falls in love with a girl he meets in a tiny shop in London while buying a packet of ciggies.
ummm isn't that the same way chelsy met harry? he asked if anyone had cigerette and chelsy gave him one. thats how they fell in love....how nice.

I do think Harry would get involved with a waitress ( we've seen pictures of that ) or a shop assistant or hair stylist. On the other hand he enjoys nights out with aristocratic girls as well, like Astrid Harboard.

Not to say that waitresses and hair stylists cannot be well educated individuals, but don't you think Harry would look for someone who had been educated at university? I understand that he himself did not attend university, which is a shame because he may have very well met his match there, but he dated Chelsy for 6 years.... Would he now choose to be serious about someone who didn't have that going for them? I guess it's all very circumstancial, but it would seem a bit odd for Prince Harry to date a hairstylist.

On another note, someone mentioned before how they couldn't get behind the idea of Harry and Chelsy because of her name. "Princess Chelsy" just doesn't cut it, I agree. But it works better than some names, including my own! Haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom