A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She reminds me of the sultry English actress, Billie Piper, who played Rose in Doctor Who and stars in Diary of a Call Girl.

Last edited:
Are we finding a future wife or a suitable hair colour for Chelsy? ;)

I think the younger generation is much more aware that before you walk down the aisle, you should really get to know each other quite well. This has been a lesson that they have observed through others. Even when people know each other quite well, they can still end up divorced.

Maybe Chelsy is the right one for Prince Harry, maybe she's not. Only time will tell. I think they would make a great couple, but then again I really don't know either one of them. Unless you are in the relationship, you don't always know what is going on.

Are there any other potential wives for Harry?

:previous: That would be no! Until, that is, Harry is spotted within 5 metres of any age-appropriate, unmarried, blonde, wanna-be singer/actress/princess! :D

Now when that happens we will all agree that she is in it for the publicity, although why I don't know. It's not as if Harry is ineligible in any way but since he has not attended any private (but able to be seen coming to or going from) function with a "partner", we have to be content with picking over old bones! Very old bones!! :ROFLMAO:

Have we discussed Princess Theodora of Greece, or is she too Hollywood now?:D

It seems their lives might remain very intertwined- I really hope it wont be a Camilla type situation and they aren't still in love.
I did used to think Harry would marry Chelsy, years ago, but I don't know. I used to think William would marry a very normal girl from somewhere like Canada,Australia or NZ, and I turned out to be wrong! I saw Harry marrying someone a similar type to his mother, titled, but very down to earth and sweet. So, um yeah, I don't really have anything constructive to add here sorry. Cheryl Cole? Since she seems to love him and they have supposedly exchanged numbers after the concert lol

I have no idea who he will eventually marry but since he is a serving army officer it might help if he married someone who understood what it means to be an army wife and the absences that can entail, either because they also served in the military or are the daughter of an army officer.

Last edited:
Came across this article from November 2011
Celebrity Psychic Predictions

They predict a wedding for Harry and Chelsy in spring 2013
Wouldnt it be nice if we could know the future though ;) I'd certainly love to see another royal wedding!

Came across this article from November 2011
Celebrity Psychic Predictions

They predict a wedding for Harry and Chelsy in spring 2013
Wouldnt it be nice if we could know the future though ;) I'd certainly love to see another royal wedding!

:ermm: I dunno - I don't see him getting married for awhile. He looks like he's having too much fun being single.

Would your grandmother approve, Harry? The father of the prince's new beau was slammed as 'unreliable' by judge during bitter divorce battle
The father of Prince Harry’s latest lady friend Cressida Bonas was branded ‘untrustworthy’ in a court case over the divorce settlements from his first marriage. The prince’s rumoured fling’s father,Jeffrey Bonas, was forced to borrow money to cover the payout to his first wife Elspeth after their divorce in 1986. As he was unable to pay the £1.2m settlement he borrowed £350,000 from NatWest Bank, according to re-surfaced court documents.

^^^^^
JUst another example of why many people might not want their children to associate with a royal. There was absolutely no reason for a private families dirty laundry to become public fodder, other than a newspapers need to find something to write about the newest lady to have her name linked with Harry. Her parents problems have nothing to do with the young lady.

^^^^^
JUst another example of why many people might not want their children to associate with a royal. There was absolutely no reason for a private families dirty laundry to become public fodder, other than a newspapers need to find something to write about the newest lady to have her name linked with Harry. Her parents problems have nothing to do with the young lady.

I totally agree. What the tabloids should realize too that if they're throwing stones at this woman's family, the same stones could also be thrown at Harry's parents. They both are children of of parents whose marriage ended in divorce.

Interestingly, the DM are no longer accepting comments on this article which is unusual as it was only published today. Hope lawyers are chasing them!

And "beau" refers to males - stupid stupid journalist

I know I've said this before, but this sort of stuff makes it so difficult for him to get a serious partner. William met Catherine during 4 years of media blackout and Harry's life is played out in front of the media pack.

^^^^^^^^
I saw that but I checked on several articles that were published today and the comments were disabled. It might be a technical issue. I pretty sure Harry's sick of this talk, bet he's dating a beautiful country barmaid and have secret weekends away.

:previous:
When DM disables comments for legal reasons, they usually put "We cannot accept comments for legal reasons", so I agree, it's probably a technical glitch.
The family of any woman Harry dates is going to suffer from consequences. Not fair, but the way things are.

Last edited:
Isn't there any evidence that he is dating this girl...maybe they just happened to be at the same event and left at the same time...just a concidence..

I agree with the assessment that the media intrustion in this girls life is a bit much. And I too am surprised that the comments are disabled.

In any situation (a rich connected girl or a normal every day common girl) is not going to happy with the attention that dating Harry brings. If you are rich, you have every family skeleton brought up for the amusement of the Daily mail readers and if you are from a normal family, you have people being just nasty because you don't know your place. Not something I would want for my daughter.

:previous: I know but I dont have to like it (sigh!) :sad:

MAybe this will solve the problem - I've posted this elsewhere as it is "off topic"

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Prince Harry wants to fly away

Moving to the US will not stop the press from following his (and every woman remotely associated with him) every move. In fact, it might actually get worse. The paparazzi in the US have no agreement with the royal family as press does in the UK.

IMHO, I think this will not solve anything. I also think it highly unlikely. But stranger things have happened in this world.

I agree with ^^^. I don't think it will help at all. If nothing else it will be worse, I reckon. Those young American girls, wanting to date him and follow his every move.

MAybe this will solve the problem - I've posted this elsewhere as it is "off topic"

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Prince Harry wants to fly away

I don't think this is a wise move, because no matter where he goes, it'll be discovered and the chase will begin again. The US press (and citizens in some cases) can be even pretty rabid, not to mention the scores of fan girls that will want to get as close as possible. I think that the best thing for him is to stay in the UK, and maybe try to come to some understanding with media. Maybe getting a media black out like his brother did while at uni can be arranged, even if for a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom