A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I think he will get married before too long. I can't wait to see that wedding even if it means getting up so early to watch! I watched his parents, uncles and brother get married, so he is the last one for me to watch. I am not sure I will be up to watching his or William's children getting married in thirty+ years or not, so Harry is it for me!

We never know. Chelsy could have a change of heart and decide to buckle down, forget her law career and do what is expected of a British Princess. If she really loves Harry, she may just forget about all her plans in life and follow in Kate's footsteps. We just don't know... until an announcement.

I don't think Harry will get married for a long time. Just think he is enjoying life just the way it is right now.

Just seeing what the Duke and Duchess did I see Prince Henry doing the same. As someone has already said it is one thing to date a royal and another to marry one. I see him giving his future wife the space she needs to see what it is like and letting her be apart of it to. These men are smart and I say BROVO to Diana for that. The funny thing is I see them very old fashion in a mordern way if that makes since.

I feel that she gave them both. To understand that you need to let your furture spouse to in a sense feel the job out before accepting it and that it may take years not days to prepare for such a jump and to have the patients to let them do that is truly a street smarts that I do not believe came from Charles.

I feel that she gave them both. To understand that you need to let your furture spouse to in a sense feel the job out before accepting it and that it may take years not days to prepare for such a jump and to have the patients to let them do that is truly a street smarts that I do not believe came from Charles.

I'd personally call that common sense in the case of William and Harry, seeing as their their wives roles will be so demanding it's only obvious that it's going to take a while to prepare. Something Diana never learned, but something Charles has always known. Let's not get into comparisons though.

Posts of no relevance to the topic have been removed.

We never know. Chelsy could have a change of heart and decide to buckle down, forget her law career and do what is expected of a British Princess. If she really loves Harry, she may just forget about all her plans in life and follow in Kate's footsteps. We just don't know... until an announcement.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if Chelsy has ever wanted to be in that situation. I do not know her or that much about her, but she just doesn't seem like the type of girl that would give up all she has thus far worked to achieve. Catherine finished her formal education, but she just went and worked a bit for her family for the most part. She wasn't what I would call "career motivated" like Chelsy. She may have just been in it for the fun and that is it. Who knows? I just can't see her and Harry getting back together. :unsure:

I don't know if Chelsy has ever wanted to be in that situation. I do not know her or that much about her, but she just doesn't seem like the type of girl that would give up all she has thus far worked to achieve. Catherine finished her formal education, but she just went and worked a bit for her family for the most part. She wasn't what I would call "career motivated" like Chelsy.

Is Chelsy career motivated, though?

It took her forever to start working for that law firm, (she kept pushing it back) and in fact, I'm not even sure she is doing that now, I haven't read anything about it.
I always had the impression that she wanted to live in South Africa, not in Britain.

Oh, I think he will get married before too long. I can't wait to see that wedding even if it means getting up so early to watch! I watched his parents, uncles and brother get married, so he is the last one for me to watch. I am not sure I will be up to watching his or William's children getting married in thirty+ years or not, so Harry is it for me!

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...Harry seems like the type who may want to be a bachelor until he's in his 40's.

It would be very hard to give up a career for the man you love. Especially a career that you perhaps dreamed about for a long time. For some women that would be giving up a lot. Some would be able to do so, others wouldn't or it would be an difficult decision. It would be interesting if Chelsy had to make a choice, which choice she would be make.

:previous: I strongly suspect that that choice has been made. It only remains for us to discover, by their own words or actions, what that choice was. :D

I don't think that Chelsy has chosen her career over Prince Harry, but she may very well have chosen her freedom. Right now, she can go where she wants, spend what she wants and live the life she chooses. That would all change if she became a member of the BRF. That is a HUGE thing to give up. IMHO, Chelsy is a modern, independent woman...that's what Harry loves about her, but it's also what would make it so difficult for her to become royal.

I don't think that Chelsy has chosen her career over Prince Harry, but she may very well have chosen her freedom. Right now, she can go where she wants, spend what she wants and live the life she chooses. That would all change if she became a member of the BRF. That is a HUGE thing to give up. IMHO, Chelsy is a modern, independent woman...that's what Harry loves about her, but it's also what would make it so difficult for her to become royal.

I think you're spot on. She could give up her career as a lawyer for a career as a princess. But to give up her freedom would be difficult I think. Chelsy has grown up to be very independent, and mobile. I don't think she'd like life in a fish bowl.

I think you're spot on. She could give up her career as a lawyer for a career as a princess. But to give up her freedom would be difficult I think. Chelsy has grown up to be very independent, and mobile. I don't think she'd like life in a fish bowl.

Agreed. And I actually find it pretty impressive that she seems to know that about herself. It takes someone with a pretty strong sense of self to acknowledge that they'd be unhappy in a marriage even if it's too an attractive prince.

(telling the real story of how a girl in rural america went to london to purse her true dream: marry peter phillips)

That's kinda scary to be honest. Stalkerish! Though I do admit the book sounds nice

Yeah - I can't imagine there being anyone I'd want to meet that badly. You'd probably just end up disappointed if you got a chance to meet them anyway.

Harry is a very self-aware and mature young man. I think he'll find what he's looking for, but it definitely won't be easy. It's not easy for anyone, royal or not, so I wish him all the best. He deserves to be happy.

Right now, I don't think Harry's main concern is his love life and finding THE one to settle down with for the rest of his life. His #1 love of his life happens to be an Apache helicopter and his mistress is the armed services. He's doing what makes him happy. I remember reading that even as a little boy he always loved playing soldier. I think it'll be a long time before he returns to civilian life as a full time working royal with a wife and family although seeing him with children, you've got to know that he's going to be one heck of a good daddy.

Is Chelsy career motivated, though?

It took her forever to start working for that law firm, (she kept pushing it back) and in fact, I'm not even sure she is doing that now, I haven't read anything about it.
I always had the impression that she wanted to live in South Africa, not in Britain.

She didn't push it back. The firm who hired her, asked their new lawyers to push back their start, for up to two years, based on the economic situation. She started this fall with the firm,and there has been photos of her going to and from work.

Let’s watch Chelsy | The Sun |News

There was also an article about her law firm, and their crack down on wardrobe and other rules.

Prince Harry continues his lonely search for a lady... at a London club
He's recently opened up about the difficulty of finding a mate who isn't scared off by his 'job' as a member of the Royal family.But it didn't look as though Prince Harry was having too much difficulty attracting the opposite sex while partying in London last night.The 27-year-old was seen chatting to a blonde beauty outside the Brompton Club in South Kensington.
Just to clarify; the "beauty" or "mystery" blonde in the pictures is Lady Melissa Percy - the sister of Lord Percy (the rumoured boyfriend of Pippa Middleton). Interestingly enough, Melissa and Chelsy Davy have always been very close and are extremely close friends.

Why is Harry still single? He complains that it's hard for princes to find love. But there ARE plenty of very suitable gels!
Given that his recent tour in the sunshine featured him greeting ecstatic beauty queens, his female followers are nicknamed the Harry Hunters and he is handsome, brave, cheerful and a Prince, one question must be asked: why on earth is Prince Harry single?It's obviously a question that's bothering him, too. In a winningly frank interview with CBS News this week, the Prince said he and William had struggled with accepting their position and had, at times longed to be 'normal'.

Last edited:
I thought Lady Melissa Percy was dating a friend of Harry and Williams...what his name Tom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom