A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: :ermm: I think Chelsy's uncle Paul could give Kate's uncle Gary a run for his money. But he seems to think he's the official family spokesperson - I think he's the one who gave the interview just before the wedding where he said that Chelsy's family was leaving Zimbabwe so that their associations with Zimbabwe wouldn't be a problem so Chelsy and Harry could get married. Then after the wedding there were those articles where he supposedly whispered "you're next" during the reception to Chelsy. Then there were articles that said they were over. At any rate, the new girlfriend ( if that's what she is ) doesn't seem to be talking as much to the media. Maybe she is and I haven't noticed it.

:previous: :ermm: I think Chelsy's uncle Paul could give Kate's uncle Gary a run for his money.

I really doubt that since Chelsy's uncle wasn't involved in dealing with drugs and prostitutes. :p

All of those articles you posted are 7 years old!
I don't get why Kate's people are so nasty toward Chelsy. I like Chelsy. I like the fact that she and her family live a low profile life and they don't notify the press about where they are so they can get their photo in the papers. I also like the fact that they don't constantly use their association with Harry to promote themselves and their business. Until I read that article you posted I didn't even know the name of their business!

Last edited:
I really doubt that since Chelsy's uncle wasn't involved in dealing with drugs and prostitutes. :p

All of those articles you posted are 7 years old!

That was the point - someone had said that Chelsy's family and friends hadn't started talking to the media until recently, unlike his new girlfriend. I posted the articles to show that that wasn't true - they had been talking to the media long before. I don't dislike Chelsy, and I think that she got blamed for things ( like getting caught smoking something illegal ) whereas Harry got a pass.

I only got annoyed with the "good Chelsy - bad Kate" narrative where they said that Chelsy was independent and wasn't trying to snag a prince. As the articles show her family did want him to marry her - early on. She also went to school in England to be near him, not necessarily to get a law degree - again, nothing wrong with that, lots of people do do that - but people complain that Kate went to school only to snag a prince and Chelsy went there solely to become a law student. I don't know what all involvement her family had with the Mugambe regime, but early on there were media complaints that when they went to photograph Harry and Chelsy together in Zimbabwe Mugambe's goons would beat them up, arrest them and take their cameras. I don't think that would happen if Harry went to visit another girl in Zimbabwe. The Telegraph was following the situation and at one point human rights groups were trying to get her father on a list to be banned from entering the EU.

Anyway, as far as we know, he's not dating her any longer. As I said in my earlier post, I think that she thought early on it would be great to marry a prince and later decided she didn't want the media attention. Something people can hardly blame her for. My guess is she won't practice law but will marry well and not live in England. In any case, the media should respect that she isn't dating anyone famous, she isn't famous, and they should leave her alone.

Last edited:
I always feel sorry for these girls. Yes young people, even royals grow up, date and do all the things that other young people are doing. However when a normal girl comes into a Prince's life, it is always different somehow. They are immediately in the media, morals and suitability are questioned whilst they are merely just being young people. Chelsy is neither rich nor famous but she will always be known as Harry's ex-girl friend. Now suddenly there is Florence Brudenell-Bruce and I am sure there will be many others. My point, it is always difficult to come into the royal life, be watched and photographed then have to leave and carry on with normal life. Harry is a young soldier, he has work commitments, he will always have girlfriends because that is what young men do. However, I not think he will settle soon.

Last edited:
I dunno...I don't think she would be considered marriage material. Her job is a bit risque I think, when you look at the family she would marry into.

MM

I dunno...I don't think she would be considered marriage material. Her job is a bit risque I think, when you look at the family she would marry into.

MM

:ermm: I think that's going to be the problem with Harry - I don't think he's ever going to find someone who's demure. Though I don't think this is as serious as the media is trying to make it out to be.

Well I don't think she has to be demure....just more suitable. Someone who models practically naked is a bit far to the other side. I'm sure the media is faunching at the bit to get him married off now, right after the wedding of his brother they were trying to link he and the bride's sister together.

MM

:ermm: I think that's going to be the problem with Harry - I don't think he's ever going to find someone who's demure. Though I don't think this is as serious as the media is trying to make it out to be.

The problem might not be Harry finding someone who is demure; it might be of Harry LIKING someone who is demure. Tastes do vary from man to man. :whistling:

I can't say that I see this "Flee" thing in any serious light. For one thing if they were dating we would have seen SOMETHING besides a single photo that was open to much speculation. For another- I just can't see a future Princess from someone who wore nothing but their underwear in a modeling campaign. Although- Kate DID do that runway show at St. Andrew's didn't she? So I could be wrong.

The Queen would not be amused to receive an underwear model at the Court of St. James...

Modeling once at a charity event is a bit different from having a job which requires you to be mostly naked on a daily basis (in some suggestive poses).

MM

:previous: She's pretty - but I have to agree with the comments at the bottom that she only has one facial expression in those pictures. That plus the fact that the acting picture they keep showing is her playing a corpse on a TV show makes me think maybe the modeling/acting thing is only a sideline. At any rate, I agree with whoever said that we've only seen one picture of them together. And it looked like he was looking at a third person in the picture and talking to them. Still, we'll see. The media got all excited about her for awhile there, anyway.

I have a feeling that for the next few years (or maybe even longer than that), there will be a lot of reports about Harry's latest and greatest "girlfriend" but it will be more wishful speculation than anything. I think it's funny that in early May there were all kinds of articles about how Harry told Chelsy Davy "you're next" at the Royal Wedding (which implied that they were very serious), but a few months later report that he's supposedly dating Florence Brudenell-Bruce...truthfully, no one really knows anything about their personal lives.

I find it interesting that Harry's rumored former fling Natalie Pinkam is at Zara's wedding. I'd like to know what her connection is to the bridal couple aside from Harry.

i hope that zara sets him up with someone he doesnt really know

i think harry and chelsy have a lot in common
but we'll just see then

I find it interesting that Harry's rumored former fling Natalie Pinkam is at Zara's wedding. I'd like to know what her connection is to the bridal couple aside from Harry.

Pinkham did date ex-england rugby team Captain Mike Dawson. Also the fact that Natalie sued people over romantic rumours, I don't think they were ever an item.

Here is a snippet from today's Daily Mail about Harry & Flee:

Prince Harry's relationship with Florence Brudenell-Bruce is getting serious, with the lingerie model keen for him to join her on holiday in Ibiza.

Stunning Florence, known as Flee, has hired a villa with friends on the Spanish party island and is eager for Harry to tag along.

Meanwhile Flee, 25, has won the approval of Royal aides, with pals referring to the pair as a ‘dream couple’.

‘Harry is busy with his Apache helicopter training but he’s always wanted to go to the island so he’s hoping to escape for a weekend to spend time with Flee and the gang there in August. He and Flee are enjoying a real summer romance,’ said a source.

‘Flee has been introduced to William and to Palace aides, which is a significant step.
'She has gone down a storm in the Royal household. Harry’s aides think she is sweet, funny and charming.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...arry-hots-pleas-Come-Ibiza.html#ixzz1TdHrdcdM

My vote is for Pippa because there about the same age and they looked like they liked eachother during the royal wedding

They're close in age and they look like they like each other? That's why they should marry?

If Harry married Pippa, I would drop dead. Thankfully I don't see that happening. I like Florence and it'd be nice to see Harry stay with her for awhile.

Besides that initial buzz then one blurry picture we haven't heard or seen anything of Flo with Harry I think it is possible her time has already passed! Pippa oh please no. Talk about over exposure for no real reason.

Well until I see a picture of Harry with Flee......everything is a grain of salt.
But if she does like him (and him her) she would be wise to mention to her friends (not that some of this stuff isn't made up) to stop talking to the press.

Discretion is the key of life if you are trying to be serious about a dating a royal.

Harry secretly went to the Kimberly Festival with Flee, and Dean Piper wrote about it. Dean is Facebook friends with Chelsy & her friends, and an ardent supporter of Chelsy. If there were any doubts about Flee & Harry being together, Dean would be the first one to shoot them down. In fact, he has even responded (on Twitter) to a question about who is Harry dating & his response was "Flee in! Chelsy who?"

Here's the link to the image of the spotting of Harry at the Kimberly festival:
http://a.yfrog.com/img740/3690/1nwnp.jpg

See if Harry shows up in Ibiza in August and if we get any pictures. Her friends are as bad as a leaky ship. I doubt he would be that serious about someone who has friends who constantly let information like this slip. Time will tell I think it is being portrayed as something more serious then what it may be. Flee looks a little too wild and also wants an acting career in the States. Generally the two don't work well together...

Really, I think if Harry so much as says hello to a girl these days, the press has him married off!
I doubt he and Pippa have any interest in one another, and I can't see much coming out of the Flee romance, either.
I think Harry isn't about to get serious quite yet.

As expected, Harry is in Spain - Mallorca, actually! With his friends the Warrens! Just an island hop over to Ibizia!

I don't know if I can get this link to show up right or not - but it was reported in the DM that Flee had begged Harry to go with her to Mallorca. So I was wondering if the "unidentified girl" in this set of "Harry in Mallorca" pics was Flee. Does anyone recognize her? I don't know what any of the Warrens look like.
Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom