A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chronologically, our dear Harry is old enough to marry; but I hope he waits a good long while to get all the grittiness of him settled. I think he'll be a great catch for a lovely woman when he's about 35 or so. But, as I have said before, he may not be the marrying kind.

I kind of agree, not that I know him of course but I don't really see him marrying for a good few years yet. I'd see him getting married in his 30s sometime, maybe to Chelsy, maybe to someone he meets later but I don't really see him settling down & marrying within the next 5 years at least. Especially if William & Kate have kids & he moves down the succession chain, there'd be a lot less pressure on him to marry someone in that case (if there even is any on him now.)

I kind of agree, not that I know him of course but I don't really see him marrying for a good few years yet. I'd see him getting married in his 30s sometime, maybe to Chelsy, maybe to someone he meets later but I don't really see him settling down & marrying within the next 5 years at least. Especially if William & Kate have kids & he moves down the succession chain, there'd be a lot less pressure on him to marry someone in that case (if there even is any on him now.)

I too think that Harry will enjoy his life before he settles down and I hope he does. There is no need for him to rush into marriage just because of William and Kate. After all they had a long, fairly stable relationship, and that didn't rub off on Harry in regards to Chelsy. Besides Harry seems to be his own man which is a great thing.

As for all of the suggestions out there for Harry's future wife..I have yet to see someone that I think would be a good choice. Then again I am not the one who is picking. ;)

How about Holly Branson - good looking, intelligent, hard working, rich family

I highly doubt that he will marry in his 20s.Maybe in his mid-30s.But I do think he will have alot of children since he says he loves children and acts like on too.But he is expected to marry as he is royal.

If Holly Branson married into the Firm would she still be allowed to run her fathers empire ?

If Holly Branson married into the Firm would she still be allowed to run her fathers empire ?

I would think its possible for her to continue doing that while Harry serves in the armed forces. However... I can just imagine the headlines on a match between these two. "Prince Harry to marry Virgin Bride" :ROFLMAO:

If Harry doesn't want to marry, I hope he isn't pressured into it. I just don't see him as the marrying kind.

I would think its possible for her to continue doing that while Harry serves in the armed forces. However... I can just imagine the headlines on a match between these two. "Prince Harry to marry Virgin Bride" :ROFLMAO:
Good one!:flowers::ROFLMAO::)

He should not marry a Royal, that's just so "old", out of fashion LOL

'Like' :coach:

Didn't Harry get back together with Chesly Davy...again?

But the British people would prefer him to marry a British woman rather than a foreigner.

But of course if he really, really falls in love with a non-British, it doesn't matter; let them marry.

Didn't she just get engaged to someone else?

I know when she was out with Pippa and Chelsy Davy, there was speculation they were planning Kate's hen party.

But then, the press decided they might have been planning Holly's instead.

But the British people would prefer him to marry a British woman rather than a foreigner.

But of course if he really, really falls in love with a non-British, it doesn't matter; let them marry.

Where are you basing your opinion on? The last foreign princess to marry in to the British Royal Family was Princess Marina of Greece and Denmark in the 1930's. She was extremely popular during that time.

Realizing, however, that we live in very different times from the 1930's...I would hazard a guess that opinion on Harry's wife will be one of the following options: 1) If she was a foreign royal they wouldn't be upset 2) if she was a British woman they wouldn't be upset or 3) they wouldn't care at all.

IF he married Chelsy I don't think they would care as much either. Frankly,they might be a little more excited as Chelsy is seen by some to have an independent attitude that would well for the British Press. But again, I don't see that happening.

I think its gonna be not ordinary girl)
I think as well the choice of spouse will be unique for Harry and I think he won't marry in the next 5 years to come,but who knows?

At the moment he has been in an on-off relationship for the last 5+ years with a foreigner and the British people don't seem to have a problem with Chelsy so why would they be upset if she was Princess xxxx in her own right.

Mirabel said:
Didn't she just get engaged to someone else?

I know when she was out with Pippa and Chelsy Davy, there was speculation they were planning Kate's hen party.

But then, the press decided they might have been planning Holly's instead.

Yes.....they just had her engagement party- pippa was there and the York Princesses- pics are at Middleton family thread

Love your quote: Prince Harry to Marry Virgin Bride.................

Even if a royal to royal wedding would be interesting, I really don't see happening with Harry.

Funny to think how things have changed! What once was the standard it's now rare.

Last edited:
Even if a royal to royal wedding would be interesting, I really don't see happening with Harry.

Funny to think how things have changed! What once was the standard it's now rare.
I agree ,I can see that Harry for sure won't be in a search for a royal or noble girl

Given the current low standards, any girl without criminal past will do.

Last edited:
^^too funny dear Al Bina. I was going to say I doubt Harry would be all that interested in the virgin bride...

Like others have said - I just don't see him marrying a royal.
I'd like to see him end up with Chelsy although it's looking unlikely.

Like others have said - I just don't see him marrying a royal.
I'd like to see him end up with Chelsy although it's looking unlikely.

Why do you think Chelsy in looking unlikely given that she had moved back to England from all reports and that they are definitely together.

If anything I think they will end up together but...I don't know if it is a good match.

I'm British.
I would love to see Harry marry Chelsy.
They don't seem to be able to let go of each other. Not surprising that it's an on /off relationship, she loves Africa so much and his career in the armed forces is in the UK so lots of issues there to iron out.
I'll be happy as long as he marries someone he loves wholeheartedly and who is strong enough to withstand the glare of the media.
I think the last marriage of convenience was contracted in 1981 and I hope we'll never see another.

Well there go Harry's chances of marrying Holly, the Virgin bride. Fred Andrews is the lucky guy.

Well there go Harry's chances of marrying Holly, the Virgin bride. Fred Andrews is the lucky guy.

LOL! Really makes you realize how outdated the concept of a virgin bride really is eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom