A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny that we would expect Harry's wife to have spotless past, considering his past is less than thrilling.

At any rate I think he will remain a bachelor for a while, and that would be good for him. He may be under considerable media pressure to marry after April.

I think that is true of any member of the family's future spouse. I personally prefer his kinda wild background because I think it shows that he is living a life where he makes mistakes but he is capable of picking himself up again. He gives the impression of a survivor.

I think if Harry remains a bachelor for awhile that it is a good thing, because it allows him to "sow his wild oats" speak. I do think that by the time he settles down he will be a great husband. At the very least he will have seen a lot of the things that the world has to offer and will know what is good for him by the time he sees it.

I think Harry's in love with Miss Davy and when it strikes - unless the other person is pretty certain its a no-go - things tend to relent. In the end he may marry her and move to South Africa. He may decide to forego Royal life. Might. She seems to be the strong one - and is not impressed with being Royal, so she would be calling the shots. Maybe they're negotiating the deal as we speak. :p

But what if this happened - what if Harry winds up marrying someone from out of the English aristocracy with all the bells and whistles? That would be interesting because he would have a more classic royal marriage than William - who at this point will be vacationing and living like the hoi-polloi. Might it happen that Harry makes such an advantageous marriage that he would be the preferred heir over William? A thought. Just wondering.

How about the Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg? They are Catholic, but....Princess Alexandra Joséphine Teresa Charlotte Marie Wilhelmine, born on February 16, 1991. Right age.

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh32/kittalia/Pix/?action=view&current=alexandraluxemburg.jpg http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh32/kittalia/Pix/?action=view&current=Princesa_Alexandra.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see Harry marrying a catholic. I also can't see Alexandra marrying Harry and converting.

Its funny that we would expect Harry's wife to have spotless past, considering his past is less than thrilling.
Not necessarily spotless, however she has to be adapt at hiding the dead bodies. . . .:whistling:

:D

But what if this happened - what if Harry winds up marrying someone from out of the English aristocracy with all the bells and whistles? That would be interesting because he would have a more classic royal marriage than William - who at this point will be vacationing and living like the hoi-polloi. Might it happen that Harry makes such an advantageous marriage that he would be the preferred heir over William? A thought. Just wondering.

I don't believe that will ever happen (that Harry could ever be the preferred heir).
It isn't alluded to much because he is NOT the heir, but imagine what would happen if something were to happen to his brother! I foresee there would be a lot of negative press for the poor boy.

I think Harry's in love with Miss Davy and when it strikes - unless the other person is pretty certain its a no-go - things tend to relent. In the end he may marry her and move to South Africa. He may decide to forego Royal life. Might. She seems to be the strong one - and is not impressed with being Royal, so she would be calling the shots. Maybe they're negotiating the deal as we speak. :p

How about the Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg? They are Catholic, but....Princess Alexandra Joséphine Teresa Charlotte Marie Wilhelmine, born on February 16, 1991. Right age.

She's a beautiful girl no doubt, but she's Catholic and would need to convert (or Harry would have to lose his place in line), she's 7 years younger than him, and to my recollection, have never even met each other.

It would be lovely to see a wedding between two royal houses again, but considering that many monarchies are modernizing in a way, this would almost be a throwback to how it used to be done, and I don't know how well it would go over necessarily.

Besides Harry looks too much like some of the Windsors and most people have no doubt he is Charles' son.

BOT, I think Harry has yet to meet the woman he will marry but that it won't be very long before he does.

Wasn't Harry going to Arizona or just a rumour? It would begreat if he marries an american girl (imo). But still I have my hopes that Chelsy still the one for him!

I think Chelsy is the love of Harry's life but she seems neither impressed by, nor does she want to live a royal life. I think she'll move on and they'll remain friends. Harry will eventually meet someone and settle down but he'll be hounded by the press like Princes Frederick of Denmark and Feilpe of Spain.
:newyear::fireworks:

I totally can see a facial resemblance to Prince Phillip these days (literally just look at eyes, nose, mouth ignore peripheries). I may be mildly insane in seeing it but I see it. But on topic - I've no idea who Harry will marry, nor of any good possibilities to suggest. I personally don't see him getting married to anyone for quite a few years yet though ;)

Please note that posts about Harry and James Hewitt have been deleted as off topic.

Let's leave the speculation to a potential wife for Harry.

Zonk
British Moderator

I totally can see a facial resemblance to Prince Phillip these days (literally just look at eyes, nose, mouth ignore peripheries). I may be mildly insane in seeing it but I see it. But on topic - I've no idea who Harry will marry, nor of any good possibilities to suggest. I personally don't see him getting married to anyone for quite a few years yet though ;)

As for his wife...Princess Alexandra is an interesting choice but I wonder how she would cope with the press. The Luxembourg royals are not as well known and she seems to prefer her privacy. Then again I don't follow them that much so I could be wrong.

They would make a interesting looking couple in a good way. As for the catholic part maybe they will get rid of the rules concerning them marrying into the family.

I would prefer her over Charlotte Casiraghi (if we compare catholics) or even Chelsy just because she seems accomplished like them however she also seems low-key.

In all truth though I don't think we have yet heard of the women that he will marry or maybe I just hoping for a suprise.

Don't dream, there is no more weedding beetween prince and princess now, prince Harry will mary with a girl like Kate who has no titles

I think Chelsy is the love of Harry's life but she seems neither impressed by, nor does she want to live a royal life. I think she'll move on and they'll remain friends. Harry will eventually meet someone and settle down but he'll be hounded by the press like Princes Frederick of Denmark and Feilpe of Spain.
that wouldn't be very fair to his wife then if chelsy is the love of his life. he should probably marry the love of his life and if she feels the same, she would forget that harry's a prince and marry him because she loves him, not ditch him because she doesn't want people writing articles on what color shoes she wears. i mean if i was harry's wife and chelsy was the love of his life, i'd feel cheated and that i wasted a marriage.

Absolutely, yes. I think that the resemblance will become even more pronounced as Harry ages.:flowers:

I totally can see a facial resemblance to Prince Phillip these days (literally just look at eyes, nose, mouth ignore peripheries).

what? i think you got the year wrong. she was born 1892....that girl is dead.

actually if you look in the British line of succession there is a Viktoria-Luisa of Prussia, born in 1982. It took some looking but her father is Prince Friedrick Wilhelm of Prussia whose father was Prince Louis Ferdinand the pretender to the German throne and his mother Grand Duchess Kira of Russia. The current pretender to the throne is Viktoria's Uncle, George, her father's younger half brother.

Viktoria's grandfather was known to be a staunch supporter of Nazi Germany, so that may cause a few interesting issues there.

The most beautiful Princesses in the World

I found a list of single Princesses here. I quite like the idea of Princess Madeleine. About Queen Silvia, I read on another thread that Queen Elizabeth allegedly wanted Carl Gustaf to marry Anne but that's probably just a rumour as there isn't any evidence for it.

How about

Maria Elisabeth Josefa Angela Michaela Gabriela Rafaela Gonzaga (On the picture second from the left)
Last name: Princess de Orleans e Bragança (Her Imperial Highness)
Born: Rio de Janeiro, March 1st 1982

Parents: Francisco Prince de Orleans e Bragança (1955) and 1980, Claudia Regina Godinho (1954)
Sisters: Eleonora and Tereza (1984)

Work: She works as paedriatrician at the Institute Fernandes Figueira

A bit older then Harry, but a doctor and very pretty.

Full name: Elisabeth Margarete Maria Anna Beatriz
Title: Princess von Thurn und Taxis (Her Serene Highness)
Born: Regensburg, Germany, March 24th 1982

Parents: Johannes Prince von Thurn und Taxis (1926-1990) and 1980, Gloria Countess and Lady von Schönburg-Glauchau (1960)
Brother: Albert (1983)
Sister: Maria Theresia (1980)

Education and work: Primary and secondary school (gymnasium) in Regensburg, Germany; finished secondary school in England; studies in England.

she is studying in england so there is a chance for them to meet

or

Full name: Theodora
Title: Princess of Greece and Denmark (Her Royal Highness)
Born: St.Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London, Great Britain, June 9th 1983

Parents: Konstantinos (ex-)King of Greece (1940) and 1964, Anne-Marie Princess of Denmark (1946)
Brothers: Pavlos (1967, married), Nikolaos (1969) and Philippos (1986)
Sister: Alexia (1965, married)

Education and work: Hellenic College of London (1988-1994); Woldringham School, London, Great Britain (1994-2001) - A-levels; Northeastern University, Boston, USA (2001-2004); Brown University, Rhode Island, USA (2004-2006) - BA in drama and performing arts; Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London (2006-); member of the Board of The Anna-Maria Foundation

Hobbies: reading, drama and performing arts.

Wow, this would be a nice lady for the Prince!

Is Harry still with Chelsy?

Last edited:
Gabriella has a "wrong side of the blanket" Von Reibnitz cousin in Australia who is an artist and a beauty ... and a horsewoman ...

I don't think that Harry and Chelsy are together anymore but with those two you never really know.

I could be wrong but I don't see Harry marrying an aristocrat or a royal. I believe that the Thurn and Taxis' are Catholics so probably not them. Princess Madeleine studied in England at one point but didn't like the media. (I think).

Princess Theodora's family is close to the British royals. She does want to be an actress and that would generate media attention so she is at least comfortable with that. She participates in royal events sometimes so I think that she is at least a possibilty. Plus she is a blonde. LOL.

The Thurn and Taxis are catholic, but as pointed out the princess could convert. Many recent royal marriages have seen the new princess convert to the national religion. I believe Mary converted from Presbyterian to Lutheran, when she married Friedrick. Although in the case of Elizabeth, on further reading, likely not. Her family is as strict on being catholic, as the windsors are on protestant. Her brother is quoted as stating his wife has to be catholic. And her mother, Princess Tnt is the founder of a catholic woman's program in Germany. Eliazabeth, who writes the first royal blog ever, 'The princess diaries', is out spoken of her support for catholic rights in england.

Others like Charlotte may easier convert. Madeleine is a princess, and while the media scrutiny may not be as hard in Sweden as in the UK, it still exists. She would be far more easier to adapt to the spotlight of being in the BRF then some commoner, or even a minor royal who has never been in the spotlight. She also knows what is expected of her.

I think it makes more sense he would wed an aristocrat, perhaps not a royal, but someone of that rank. I am sorry, but it is crazy to think all princes will suddenly become prince charming for cindarellas. The fact is they socialize, work, attend church and everything else with the blue bloods. The chances he is going to marry some military officer are slim to none. William went to University, he chose a school away from Oxford or Camebridge where other blue bloods go to, and was able to find Kate. I could very much see Harry marrying someone either with a titled background, connections to one, or money at the very least. Even Chelsy does, she may have no title, but her father is rich.

what about princess alix de ligne she is 26 or 27 very pretty works for Cartier in Belgium i believe.seems to be fairly low key and scandal free
she is catholic but i dont think her family is hard core and besides its about the position. and im sure the house de ligne would love to marry into a royal house of europe purely for the position and standing so converting probably wouldn't be a problem

:previous:
Lady Natasha Rufus Isaacs, Nina Clarkin look like suitable candidates.

I like Frances Asquith, her father is Viscount Asquith, the heir to the Earldome of Oxford and Asquith. She is the daughter of a diplomat and viscount, is well educated, and has an actual career, as a Russian arts expert at Southeby's. She is also distantly related to Helena Bonham Carter, whose grandmother was an Asquith. She is the same age as Harry, and she would run in the same kind of social circles.

I also like Lady Natasha Rufus Isaacs, we know she runs in the same social circles,is noted as a friend of his brother. She is 27, runs her own fashion label (ski wear which seems fitting), and is the daughter of the Marquess of Reading.

Or Nina Clarkin, also a friend of his brother's so again he'd have run into her in those social events. She is captain of England's woman's polo team, and regarded as one of the best female polo players out there. We know how much the BRF likes polo. She does have some aristocratic connections, her Uncle is Lord Vestrey. She could bond with Zara and the others over horses.

Is Alice Dellal on this list the sister to Charlotte of Monaco's boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom