A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Catherine w/o the money. So there is potential.

Actually when you think about it, Catherine doesn't really have money. Her family does. :)

Well, we don't know for sure how much money Kate has, do we ;) But I think the point was, that MM's family isn't wealthy but middle class :)

i think kate without the family wealth would still be in this position, don't you think?

i think kate without the family wealth would still be in this position, don't you think?
Maybe,then she could have probably met Prince William in a different than University,maybe at friends meeting

I've always assumed/hoped that Harry would meet a woman somehow through the military, nessicarily a fellow soldier but even a sibling of someone he knows in the army or a civilian who works with the military. I think that would be best as he's a career officer and will need someone who understands that side of him.

Last edited:
I don't think PH will marry. He won't have to...

Why?I think he would

If the new Royal couple have children right away, PH will move further away from the throne. I see PH evolving into someone who doesn't even live in England. I think he will choose to do things in Africa, which would be easier to do without a wife. I do think he likes women, but fulfillment can be had without marrying anyone.

Pure speculation on my part, but I do have strong "feelings" about it.

Tell me why you think he will. I'm curious, is all.

Are you thinking P. Harry will be a life-long batchlor? I think he'll marry a girl when he's older and I feel they'll be an age difference..people will comment on how young she is. But I'm still hoping he'll meet someone like Sophie or Autumn.:advent:

If the new Royal couple have children right away, PH will move further away from the throne. I see PH evolving into someone who doesn't even live in England. I think he will choose to do things in Africa, which would be easier to do without a wife. I do think he likes women, but fulfillment can be had without marrying anyone.

Pure speculation on my part, but I do have strong "feelings" about it.

Tell me why you think he will. I'm curious, is all.
I think the time will pass and Harry will decide to get married ,as anyway he raised in a family,even unhappy.After all,if William 's and Kate's marriage goes happily,then Harry will be anyway inspired by a happy couple(probably with children by that time) and he will consjder building a familly,possibly with a woman from the US or Africa

Any scenario could unfold. As I said, it's only speculation (with gut feelings) on my part.

Kate without wealth may not have gone to St Andrews.

I think PH will marry, and if he wants to keep his title he should stay in England.

Maybe he will marry a non british girl. Maybe the girl won't even be European. It would fantastic if it's American, or Latin american. But i doubt it will happen.

Kate without wealth may not have gone to St Andrews.

Not necessarily, it would have cost her as much to go to other universities and you didn't have to be rich to go to university in their day with loans and grants and other support systems. I personally think money wouldn't be all that important to the Princes.

However, they have never experience a life without money. I think William would cope, but Harry would not.
It might not have cost much, but without the knowledge of knowing you were in "that" circle. She may not have chosen to go, plus without her Marlborough college education, which would have been very expensive, she may not have got in.

I have friends all the way from India who have gotten into St Andrew's on loans. I dont think money/ the right circles are an issue to get into St Andrews. It really is, simply, the grades, which Kate had.

I have friends all the way from India who have gotten into St Andrew's on loans. I dont think money/ the right circles are an issue to get into St Andrews. It really is, simply, the grades, which Kate had.
The money matters as well,I have friends from Russia and other countries who could enter the British Universities having enough money,although the degrees matter as well.Without money you could enter only being a genial scientist

^do you mean you have to come from a certain family (moneyed) to enter St Andrews? Or do you mean that there is a better chance of getting in if your on self finance?

^do you mean you have to come from a certain family (moneyed) to enter St Andrews? Or do you mean that there is a better chance of getting in if your on self finance?
I mean that you have more chances being on self-finance,as you could better integrate into a richer society anyway

Some important qualities in Harry's future wife: willingness to work hard, people friendly, someone willing to put up with the press, and charitable. He has quite the humanitarian side that can become quite the asset for the family if developed properly. I too think a military women might be good for Harry. They would know how to reign him in when he needs it ;)

It seems alot of people think Harry will do well to find a woman in the millitary. I guess it worked for Louis(?) of Luxemboug and Tessy. Where exactly is he stationed?
:santa:

:previous: Now I have a vision of Harry marrying Elizabeth Rendle, the naval cadet who told Prince Philip that she worked as a bartender, prompting him to "jokingly" ask if it was a strip club.

It would make for very amusing Christmas visits at Sandringham! :ROFLMAO:

I can't picture Harry dating a woman from the military, based on the types of women he's been linked too.

I can't picture Harry dating a woman from the military, based on the types of women he's been linked too.

I can see your point. However those relationships never seemed to have much stability although being in the military doesn't give your relationship that.

I do hope that whoever he marries makes him fill important as I often fill like he is pushed to the side as the "spare"

^ i agree. He, more than even William, needs to marry one he truly loves, as he wont have as much duties to keep him busy as the second in line.

i feel very invasive reading this board lol but it's addictive. who are we to discuss who harry marries....just saying

and why stil call him Harry his names Henry lol....sorry just a pet peeve

The reason he is still called Harry is because his family and he himself use the name Harry in preference to Henry.

i feel very invasive reading this board lol but it's addictive. who are we to discuss who harry marries....just saying

Well there is no doubt he will marry any girls we suggest.
We're ordinary people who are interested in royals.

It should not be a pet peeve as it was explained when Prince Harry was born,
that the original pronunciation of Henry was Harry and that Diana and Prince Charles had decided to call him Henry but with the original pronunciation of the name. King Henry VIII was called King Harry in his time, that is why his diminutive, and many other men Baptised Henry was - Hal.
Not your fault, it is a historical fact, but take it off your peeve list as everyone is pronouncing the Prince´s name, not only the way it was intended to be pronounced, but as his mothe and father wished it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom