Princess Marie is Pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that what Marymaxima dont understand is what the Danish new Tv are saying. May be some Danish member can made us a sumary

By the way, I was ready to go bed. Now I will have to waint until the baby birht!

thanks Paty! you are my angel!:flowers:

I can't go to bed now :)
This is so exciting :D

Cannot wait.
x

:clap:It already started. how fast. I wish both mom and baby to be healthy. :flowers: And I quietly hope for a little princess.:)
Yes, I hope the same: health for mum and baby, and a little girl :angel:

Ah, the good parts of being an American member on the boards ... we've got hours until bedtime! :D

Ah, the good parts of being an American member on the boards ... we've got hours until bedtime! :D

In Germany it's almost midnight and actually I really need to go to bed soon :ermm:

Here on the east coast it is 5:30pm

I'm not at school tommorow. I'm gunna stay up until I find out the sex of the baby :)
Fingers crossed it'll be soon though.
x

On the eve of the 4th of May 1945, the German army surendered and effectively ended the second World War.

What a lucky date. I do hope the baby is born on the 4th. I like even numbers.
x

This birth is even more special due to the recent tragedy in the Netherlands. Life goes on, and new beginnings happen every day.

On the eve of the 4th of May 1945, the German army surendered and effectively ended the second World War.
Other events:
birth of Henri I of France (1008), Audrey Hepburn (1929),
1953 Ernest Hemingway awarded Pulitzer for The old man and the sea, 1979 Margaret Thachet become PM.
So maybe Audrey or Margaret for a girl and Ernest for a boy?

Other events:
1953 Ernest Hemingway awarded Pulitzer for The old man and the sea, 1979 Margaret Thachet become PM.
Audrey sounds perfect...:rolleyes:
I´m a big fan of Audrey Hepburn...:flowers:

Other events:

Or Henri like the grandfather...

Btw. in Sain May 4 is a Mother's Day:flowers:

and anme day of Florian.

what names do you think the baby is going to have?
both fore a girl and a boy?
I think
Sophia

or

Waldemar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom