Princess Marie is Pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I watched Danish Royal Watchers blog today I couldn't believe it and some tears ran :blush:. I really really wanted to hear this news already and finally it's true - they are really having a baby!

I must say that for me it doesn't seem so fast cause it's obvious that J&M have wanted this kid and they have all opportunities to get and raise this future royal kid. So I must say that these too people made my day so beautiful and happy.

Again all good for them and let's start to wait new little prince/princess of Denmark.:flowers:

I agree with you, Agnessa. It doesn't seem too fast at all. They have said from the beginning (at the engagement interview, I believe) that they wanted children very soon. I am so happy for them, and I wish that this pregnancy is a healthy one and a happy time for them.

Wow, that was really fast! I'm hoping for a little girl too, as it would be nice for Isabella to have a cousin around her age to play with.
If it's a girl, I'm also betting she'll be named Margrethe.

Last edited:
It doesn't seem too fast at all.

No, it doesn't :flowers:.

Anyway the only persons in this world, who can judge whether it is to fast or not, is Prince Joachim and Princess Marie as they are the ones who got married in may this year. Getting a child is their decision entirily and so is when to get a child.

My guess is, they don't find it to fast - elsehow the would not be expecting a child :whistling: - would they? I am sure they are quit aware of the different means of contraception......

Congratulations!!!!! They must be super-excited.

CONGRATULATIONS to Joachim, Marie, Nikolai and Felix ! :wub:

I think, now that they have two boys, it's time for a petite fille :flowers:

I think, now that they have two boys, it's time for a petite fille :flowers:

Prince Joachim has two boys :flowers:. It is the first child for Princess Marie ;)

But what about twins? A boy and a girl :wub:
or two girls/boys look alikes :wub: :wub:

WE ALL KNEW IT WAS COMING!! So happy for them!

Prince Joachim has two boys :flowers:. It is the first child for Princess Marie ;)

But what about twins? A boy and a girl :wub:
or two girls/boys look alikes :wub: :wub:

Twins would be fantastic!:wub: I just hope that the baby (or babies) is healthy and that Marie's pregnancy is healthy and safe.

I wonder now if there will be an announcement in the next couple of weeks from the F&M camp...it is a competition after all ;)

Nah This will be the Queens last Grandchild ill bet! of course you never know

I am always glad to hear about a baby on the way I do wish Marie had a bit more time to settle into her new life but then a baby may make a new woman out of her. As to Fred and Mary I dont think they are done with their family yet.....

CONGRATULATIONS to the family. I do hope it's a girl..... :wub:

Congratulations to Joachim and Mary on the soon to be birth of their new child.
I too want them to have a girl but the main factor is that the pregnancy along with
the mother and child are both healhty and safe.

:sun:What's exciting news. Marie looks lovely in those pics posted by Paty.
Wondering how relationship would look like between Joachim's and Marie's new baby and older boys, Nikolai and Felix. I'm guessing everything will be fine.:)

Congratulations, great news for Marie, Joachim and Danish Royal Family
may be baby girl

Well this is really nice news. I was wondering how long it would take these two to have a baby together. Looks like baby will be their first wedding anniversary gift to one another.

Congratulations to Joachim and Marie! I wonder if she'll have the same doctor as Mary?

Congratulations to both of them! That's lovely news.

Isn't it awfully early to announce a pregnancy? Is she just two months pregnant?

Isn't it awfully early to announce a pregnancy? Is she just two months pregnant?

She's supposed to be three months pregnant, and she could in fact be further! As a matter of principle the palace is usually not too precise when they announce an approximate delivery date; they don't want the press to get to worked up! My guess is that the delivery is due some time in the second half of April.

Lovely news!
Congratulations to the happy family!

Congratulations to Joachim & Marie. I'm not really surprised as Joachim will be turning 40 next year so they would want to get on with their family before too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom