Princess Marie is Pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How nice, I get to share birthday with a little prince or princess of Denmark as today is my birthday as well!

On a side note, May 4th is also the birthday of Princess Stephanies daughter Pauline who turns 15 today.
Congratulations on your birthday Alizzy :flowers: :swedenflag:

I wonder if Marie's mother is on her way to Copenhagen?

All of the articles are in Danish. It's pretty frustrating for those of us who don't speak it or read it.

Do we have a timeline? When did she arrive at the hospital? What time did her water break?, etc? Were they driven to the hospital or did Joachim do it himself ( I almost can't imagine that happening). News of Marie's mother yet?

I wonder if Marie's mother is on her way to Copenhagen?
Wasn't she already in Copenhagen staying with Marie?
If not where is she coming from?
x

Marie and Joachim arrived to the hospital at 9:00 or 9:30 Sunday night. She was having labor pains. Joachim drove with her to the hospital, but it doesn't say if he actually drove the car himself. No mention of Marie's mother yet.

Exciting! I hope that everything is going well for Marie. I have to go to bed now, but certainly the first thing I will do in the morning will be checking the TRF :lol:. It would be great if it was a little girl...

I read in the forums some weeks ago that she was already in Copenhagen.

At the moment (it's after midnight and I want go to bathroom) I want say them - hurry up.

Already six pages and the Princess doesn't give birth yet, I think you have the enough time to go bathroom.

At least is sweety waiting, right? :baby:

they are just going in the same.

Maries mother was going home againg, but is proberly on her way from Genevé with her hosbond, Christian, right now. < but thats just a teori >

All of the articles are in Danish. It's pretty frustrating for those of us who don't speak it or read it.

Do we have a timeline? When did she arrive at the hospital? What time did her water break?, etc? Were they driven to the hospital or did Joachim do it himself ( I almost can't imagine that happening). News of Marie's mother yet?
According to Lene Balleby, chief communication officer, prince Joachim brought his wife to the hospital 'early in the evening' as Marie had started labour. No other timeline as far as I can see.
No news of Marie's mother; she had returned from her recent visit to her daughter, so unless Marie has been in labour for some time and they could notify her she probably will only arrive after the birth has taken place.

i guess that since marie is a first time mum, it will take some time for her to give birth, so i think i'll awaken tomorrow with the news on whether it's a boy or a girl! how exciting.

i hope those in america who are some hours ahead of us europeans enjoy the birth watch! :)

Thank you for the timeline. How many hours difference between Denmark and New York?

When Marie has given birth there will go an hour before the news are getting out, for the privatcy og Marie and Joachim

When Marie has given birth there will go an hour before the news are getting out, for the privatcy og Marie and Joachim

Really. I thought Frederik announced Isabella and Christians straight away?
x

It might be due to each royal couple's decision. Joachim may have wanted time.

Really. I thought Frederik announced Isabella and Christians straight away?
x

Christian was born on 15 januar 2005 01:57 am and the annoncement came out 05:32
Isabella was born 21 april 2007 04:02 pm and the annoncement came out 1 hour and 35 minutes latere

Christian was born on 15 januar 2005 01:57 am and the annoncement came out 05:32
Isabella was born 21 april 2007 04:02 pm and the annoncement came out 1 hour and 35 minutes latere

My mistake.
Thank you, for the information.
x

Right now it's 6:55 in the US east coast. That means that she's been in the hospital about three hours or so.

I hope she has an easy labor and that all goes fine. Are the doctors on the post her doctors? I guess the women are midwives - I'm guessing.

I believe that Queen M and Prince H are on the yacht at present. They boarded just a few days ago - didn't say how long the trip would be.

This is very exciting. They are such a popular couple. He always shows such attention and devotion to her, and being experienced with witnessing his children's births, is probably a great support.

A wonderful night for Denmark.

I'm hoping for a little princess. In a few hours we'll know.

Please keep the translations coming. Thank you.

Billed-Bladet keeps saying:
" The little boy it's going to be, is proberly cute and will be a sweet prince for Denmark lite the other princes are "

Does she know something that we don't?

There is no question that Denmark has sweet little princes at the moment and Isabella is adorable.

I'm sure this little one will also be the same. I think Joachim would be over the moon with a daughter, although all parents just want a healthy baby, as we do for them.

I know that Christian and Isabella's names weren't announced until the christening. Was that just because they were children of the CP couple, or was it the same for Nikolai and Felix? So will we hear this baby's name right away, or will we have to wait a few weeks?

It's now 00:23 here in the UK.
I do hope Marie has the baby soon, don't mean to rush you huni :)
x

I know that Christian and Isabella's names weren't announced until the christening. Was that just because they were children of the CP couple, or was it the same for Nikolai and Felix? So will we hear this baby's name right away, or will we have to wait a few weeks?

It is the same for all Danish Children I believe. The name gets announced at the christening which is usually 3 months after the birth.
x

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom