Princess Alexandra Visits China: November 28-December 7, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fanletizia

Heir Apparent
City
Madrid
Country
Spain
GUANGZHOU, CHINA - DEC.2, 2005: Danish Princess Alexandra named and visited the new boat ¡°Princess¡±, which is produced by Guangzhou boatyard of CSSC for Dampskibsselskabet \"NORDEN\" A/S, anchoring at Hedong Bridge Zhujiang River 02/12/2005

From polfoto

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 623
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 479
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 494
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
Alex is one good example of how a lady in her 40s can be much much more attractive then a woman in her 20s. ;)

She looks fantastic!!! :p

Princess alexandra needs to steal Mary's stylist. Her outfit in teh polfoto pics is horrid. she has a nice figure but she looks like a football player with those shoulder paded suit.

sunlesstanning said:
Princess alexandra needs to steal Mary's stylist. Her outfit in teh polfoto pics is horrid. she has a nice figure but she looks like a football player with those shoulder paded suit.

Yeah, she has worn that suit quite a few times! I am not sure about Mary's stylist :D but I think she needs some new outfits too. But I guess she's being extra careful with her money now that she is divorced. :rolleyes:

I think Alexandra still gets an allowance from Joachim (and I think the government because she still does royal duties) so money shouldn't be too much of a priority.

I agree, though. THe suit's a bit too old-fashioned and (dare I say it?) ugly.

She may have recycle her outfits lots of times, but i think she has that business style, and i guess, for her, clothes are not top priority.
anyhow, lots of times we see her looking extra-beautiful & glowing.
like when she wore a turquoise dress to london, at hc andersen celebration, or even her recent visit to south africa.
she looks lovely as who she is..

there's so little pics from this trip this year.....

although i'm a big fan of princess alexandra...i agree that sometimes....she needs to throw out some of the old clothing and buy some more new ones!

but...the dress she wore in london, russia, the HC anderson celebration, at the queen ingrid's memorial concert.....she just looked fantastic!

On the flip side, it's nice to see her wearing outfits more than once. It tells people that she's not lavishly spending money left and right on clothes. To me, that's endearing.

Plus, most of her wardrobe ensembles aren't dated so she can wear them without looking dowdy or old-fashioned.

Alexandra seems to know quiet well about how to choose a dress she has to wear for events (suit for place and time), I even don't think that she needs much help from her stylist;). She seems to suit well in kind of bussiness style dress, specialy for that kind of event and when China' weather (my guess) is cold in this month. She dressed in different style when she was in south Africa and south Asia which has different climate. For me she always looks gorgeous (perhaps) because of I more focus on to what she does (bussy princess). Thanks for she is not kind of princess who put her interest most in clothes and make up.

How do we know that she knows quite well how to dress? maybe it is all the good work of her stylist instead.

I read about one of her ex school teacher mention this. Yes we have to look at her photos and what people (who knows her) have said about her before she marry Joachim and then have special stylist. If my memory serve me well you can find it in her unofficial website belongs to lote Harldrup there are lots info about her.

i wonder why so few pictures of her in china...any idea why she is visiting the country? for unicef or for what?

beautiful! alexandra looks so young and elegant in those photos. was she in her country for some days or did she go for just one?

new from Newscom

Dec/6/2005
Danish Princess Alexandra (right) talks with a staff at the opening of Danish Pavilion during Marintec China 2005 in Shanghai December 6, 2005.

Attachments

• imcphotos003315.jpg
    imcphotos003315.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 582
  • imcphotos003316.jpg
    imcphotos003316.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 459
  • imcphotos003318.jpg
    imcphotos003318.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 505
  • imcphotos003319.jpg
    imcphotos003319.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 514
  • imcphotos003320.jpg
    imcphotos003320.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 469
Ariel said:
How do we know that she knows quite well how to dress? maybe it is all the good work of her stylist instead.

In the 10 years or so that Alexandra has been a royal the Danish media has not mentioned anything about her having an official stylist, they undoubtedly would have found out and reported it if she did. Like all royals she will have someone to do her hair and make-up for balls and other formal occasions, perhaps they may have given her some tips (I don't know), but I think it's basically Alexandra herself who decides what clothes she wears.

melissajames said:
Alex is one good example of how a lady in her 40s can be much much more attractive then a woman in her 20s. ;)

She looks fantastic!!! :p

If you are a princess that is. Not if you have to work two jobs and take care of kids, and clean the house, and do the laundry, etc, etc...then a 20 year old looks 20 years better!!!!!

Princess Alex really looks beautiful and glowing in her appearances in China. She is not only intelligent but a great representative for Denmark.

Roxsteve said:
If you are a princess that is. Not if you have to work two jobs and take care of kids, and clean the house, and do the laundry, etc, etc...then a 20 year old looks 20 years better!!!!!

IMO even if you compare Alex with princesses of similar age she still looks fab :p

Very happy that Alex came to Guangzhou where I live in.
I also think she needs some new outfits.
Anyhow,I like her very much.

GUANGZHOU, CHINA - DEC.2, 2005
Danish Princess Alexandra named and visited the new boat “Princess”, which is produced by Guangzhou boatyard of CSSC for Dampskibsselskabet "NORDEN" A/S, anchoring at Hedong Bridge Zhujiang River.

from ChinaFotoPress

a few more from CFP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom