Prince Joachim & Princess Marie's Official Visit to Russia: November 17-21, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with Empress, hope there is some deeper meaning behind this visit. Marie looks very nice, love the way she tried to accommodate her clothes to the trip.

Too bad I can't say the same about Joachim. In his outdoor outfit he looks like some kind of strangler or a dubious person with some racketeering going on.

Oh my, I have to agree. I first saw the photo on the Hello! website and thought that Marie was standing next to an elderly man - some sort of dignitary. This is how my father dressed and he was old.
I was so surprised to read that it was Joachim - he looks old enough to be Marie's father.
He's all bundled up and she doesn't even have a coat on.

Why he keeps wearing this awful hats?Maybe in Shackenborg they will be Ok but during an official vist he is really ridiculous!!!
Mary is lovely, that beje suit and that coat with fur looks lovely on her!! Her belly is starting to notice and she cannot wear anymore her normal clothes she will need to buy new ones!!

Oh my, I have to agree. I first saw the photo on the Hello! website and thought that Marie was standing next to an elderly man - some sort of dignitary. This is how my father dressed and he was old.
I was so surprised to read that it was Joachim - he looks old enough to be Marie's father.
He's all bundled up and she doesn't even have a coat on.

they look like the unglamorous version of flavio briatore & elisabetta, sugar daddy and his girl accessory. looks are not everything therefore it's unfair to draw conclusions but this relation is a bit strange, the pretty lively french girl and the danish prince who looks someting between ill & 20 years older.

they look like the unglamorous version of flavio briatore & elisabetta, sugar daddy and his girl accessory. looks are not everything therefore it's unfair to draw conclusions but this relation is a bit strange, the pretty lively french girl and the danish prince who looks someting between ill & 20 years older.

Joachim really looks gaunt and slightly ill - but in fact he is not so much older than Marie. He is not yet 40 and she's 32! So they are from the same decade!

i think joachim looks really elegant but i agree: not the most appropriate for an official visit.
marie's style seems to be becoming somewhat more french than her sister in law who seems much more german, danish, swedish in the way she dresses...

Was a schedule of their events while in Russia released?

Hi everybody! I’m from Moscow, so i have some information. I can’t say that this visit is very noisy... Also i can say that press is not very interested in it.. but we have some information))

Today the royal couple were in Moscow. They visited the BoConcept boutique opening – is danish furniture brand.
The pictures - http://visualrian.ru/lists/item/30607

Before boutique opening Mary gave press-conference in RIA news agensy. And there was a funny moment – she get stucked in elevator (i’m not sure i wright correct, hope you understand). So she came to the boutique a little bit angry)) Pure princess))

After boutique opening couple went to the opening of the exibition John Johnsen - Body in Conquered Space in Winzavod – is centre of the contemporary art.
ÂÈÍÇÀÂÎÄ. Ãàëåðåÿ ÔîòîËîôò (FotoLoft) íà ÂÈÍÇÀÂÎÄå. Áóòèê àêòóàëüíîé ôîòîãðàôèè
That is) Exuse my english))

The visit is named in Russia « supporting of danish manufacturers»

By the way - i love bianco shoes - very trendy models!

Prince Joachim does not look ill, IMO. He looks his usual self, except that his hair is a tad longer. Contrary to his brother the adult Joachim has always had pronounced, almost chiseled features. Needless to say, whether you like them or not is a matter of taste.. :)

poor marie, getting stuck in an elevator on your official visit! i hope it wasn't for a long time. was she supposed to attend with joachim the exposition?

she's really lovely! it's great she already has her own agenda!

She is in the beggining of her pregnancy so it is quite normal that she sometimes doesn't fell so good!She looks really trendy with that fury hat and beautiful jacket. It must be really cold in Russia now!:flowers:

Princess Marie is looking amazing at these visit to Russia.

Video during a visit at a furniture boutique of BoConcept

Link 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely piece she has in her hair, it looks really fashion and it looks good on her round face, I like it, different but I like it!:flowers:

lovely and very professionnel, I like her way to dress, she is so simple

I really liked the way Princess Marie dressed today. The headpiece is very unusual but looks lovely on her she pulls it off well

Back
Top Bottom