Prince Joachim & Princess Marie's Official Visit to China: November 22-29, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely pictures of the little prince with the cristmastree!!

I am a newer member and have to say that you guys keep up a phantastic site. :wave:

I love to come here and check up on P Marie and her family. Not too many magazines paid attention to them in the past. So, it's refreshing to see cover news here.

It's so nice to see little Prince Henrik at the Christmas tree ceremony - he is so adorable. All three of them are.

I like how Prince Joachim and Princess Marie coordinate their wardrobe, without being too matchy-matchy. They look so approchable and nice together.

Thank you all for putting these pics out there.

:flowers:

Henrik has changed so muc since the last time we saw him! It's great to see him because it was not expected at all!!
What a beautiful family!

oh, henrik is adorable! he is so grown up. i'm delighted that joachim and marie decided to pose with him and take him out so that people can see him. she is also looking great in her red dress.
i hope we get more pictures of the visit soon!

Wonderful pictures, especially those of little Henrik with his first Christmas tree. That would make an excellent Christmas card. So glad that Marie opted for a bright color this time, she looks so good. Joachim with matching tie is also striking.

Great pictures, can't wait to see more...

Princess Marie with her son Prince Henrik and Prince Joachim at the Christmas event at the Four Seasons Hotel in Hong Kong.
PPE Gallery

Hongkong Prince Joachim and Princess Mary in Hong Kong Nov 23, 2009. A few pictures which have not been posted
PPE Gallery

Has Prince Henrik earrings or what is the red point at his right ear?

Very sweet pictures. Marie and Joachim are very good parents.

Has Prince Henrik earrings or what is the red point at his right ear?

Very sweet pictures. Marie and Joachim are very good parents.

It looks more like a mark, mosquito bite or like they applied medicine on him. If you see pic 11 he has nothing on his other ear. why whould they put him an earring?

I think it's called a 'strawberry' ( a cluster of tiny blood vessels) which will fade the older he gets.

Princess Marie and Prince Joachim attended a dinner with a
fashion show at the The Repulse Bay in Hong Kong, yesterday
evening, November 26, 2009. The article says that several
Danish designers participated in the show with their collection.

** Marie og Joachim til gallamiddag og modeshow **

Princess Marie and Prince Joachim attended a dinner with a
fashion show at the The Repulse Bay in Hong Kong, yesterday
evening, November 26, 2009. The article says that several
Danish designers participated in the show with their collection.

** Marie og Joachim til gallamiddag og modeshow **

She looks every inch Joachim's Princess -- perfect dress & hair/ Although the fur stole seems rather skimpy................my computer shows the dress/gown in a dark blue
I didn't care for Joachim's suit, black tie (traditional) would look better, although I can understand why he wore what he did.

She looks soooo happy to greet the little girl with flowers, she really is a "natural" people person.

What a charming couple ! And baby Henrik is absolutely gogeous.

Thanks for the photos, Iceflower! I am glad to see more of Henrik. He is so cute and seems like such a sweet little guy.

Henrik is such a cutie!!! I'm happy that Marie and Joachim take him for this trip!

Thanks for the pictures, Iceflower. I like them very much. The baby is super cute.

There have been some beautiful pictures of Marie and Joachim taken during this trip.

All of the pictures are nice. I am happy that Princess Marie and Prince Joachim brought their adorable son, Prince Henrik on their trip to China.:flowers:

You are most welcome :flowers:

First pics from today, the last day of their trip:

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie of Denmark attend a promotional
event entitled "Danish Fairytales in China" for Danish products at a
shopping mall in Beijing on November 29, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

Back
Top Bottom