Prince Joachim & Princess Marie's Official Visit to China: November 22-29, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all the pictures. Little prince is really cute, its nice seeing him.
Its been a long trip but not really busy.
Did Marie give her speech today in Danish? and why was Marie choosen to give the speech, anyone knows?

Last edited:
PPE photo Gallery fro the Gala Dinner

PPE Agency Gala

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some more pics from today's event. The event, titled
"Danish Fairytales in China", was the couple's only public event
during their one-day trip in Beijing.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Finally the pictures started to come out. Very good posting and quick!

They look sooo in love. It's just wonderful to see. Joachim couldn't be prouder of Marie, her looking toward him for direction, her obvious warmth with everyone, seeing the sights, and enjoying that precious little fellow. He is so observant - when his mother was clapping her hands, he was right there, watching them. Then, stretching to catch an earring, he's so sweet.

The expressions on everyone's faces at the Christmas tree lighting were so genuine and natural. Joachim and Marie really enjoy each other's company, and watching the antics of their little boy. Can't help being happy for him, and for her, marrying someone who is so caring.

Liked all her clothes, particularly the very airy blouse she wore with jeans when they were on their own and the very beautifully cut, smart looking black dress. Did it have a long skirt, or long pants under that swallow "tail"? It was hard to see the detail.

The lavender dress I thought was way too nothing. Some of those little sweaters over clothing were less than princess style in my opinion. Marie's expressive eyes make up for anything deficient in the wardrobe and she really seems to enjoy herself in her own quiet way.

Beautiful trip, lovely pictures, thank you. I hope Joachim and Marie help sell lots of Danish products!

BB has a picture gallery of Joachim & Marie in Hong Kong visiting a race track.
Gallery

Lovely pictures. They look very relaxed in this set taken at the racetrack. Very very nice.

He, in particular, doesn't look so stressed in these photos. Marie looks very beautiful.

I'm sure they're glad to be back on home soil and back to their normal routines.

Now they must have all the new year events to prepare for. Can't wait to see this year's dress.

Back
Top Bottom