Marie on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marie has obviously embraced both motherhood and "princesshood" with ease, and she seems to get on really well with Joachim's boys.
To describe Marie as a stepmother seems almost ridiculous because she deals with the boys with a "light touch" - not always easy for anyone who has been a step-parent.

Princess Marie is on the cover of this week's Billed-Bladet:

** Cover ** magazine content **

If I get the caption right the story is about Marie not attending the wedding of Princess Nathalie in Germany next month.

Marie has obviously embraced both motherhood and "princesshood" with ease, and she seems to get on really well with Joachim's boys.
To describe Marie as a stepmother seems almost ridiculous because she deals with the boys with a "light touch" - not always easy for anyone who has been a step-parent.

Marie (although technically a step-parent) doesn't really have to have the cliched stepmother role because the boys have a mother, that they live with...Yes, Marie probably has to take some disciplinary role and command respect when she is with them BUT first and foremost, she is just their father's new wife...

Thank You ! Princess Marie look very Cute in Picture:flowers:

Wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing. :flowers:
Apart from the Christening pictures (which naturally made me go "aww" yet again), I absolutely love the pictures from Korea of Mary and the little girl; so very sweet!

Back
Top Bottom