Guess the sex of Marie and Joachim's baby(ies)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guess the sex and number of babies Marie and Joachim are having in May 2009

• 1 girl

Votes: 100 67.1%
  • 1 boy

Votes: 37 24.8%
  • 2 girls

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • 2 boys

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1 girl, 1 boy

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to see a girl for prince joachim,but i guess it's going to be a boy.

MARIE AND JOAQUIM WILL HAS A GIRL!!!

Is not official but i know it...

I hope the couple will have a princess .that's great.

I say a girl too:angel:
They already have got two boys, a little girl would be nice:flowers:

i'm with the crowd, i'd love to see the little princes with a little sister and isabella, a girl cousin to round out the odds ;)

Well I have a science academic background so I'll make a stab at being semi-pseudo-scientific. :cool:

The number of children per birth is influenced by the mother's maternal line, but the sex of the child is determined by the father's paternal line.

I'm not aware of any fraternal twins in Marie's maternal-line history. For instance, if her mother has a twin / has twin siblings, this will increase the likelihood that Marie will bear twins. As far as I know, there is no evidence of this being the case (please correct me if I'm wrong!). Identical twins are products of chance, but are relatively rare compared to single pregnancies. Since single pregnancies is the norm and there is no evidence of multiple pregnancies in Marie's maternal line, it's more likely there will be only one child, not two.

As for the sex of the child: her husband Joachim has two sons already. He himself only has one sibling - a brother. Fred has one son and one daughter. I'm not sure how many siblings their father Henrik has, or their gender. So based on this limited information, it appears the family has a slight preponderance towards boys.

Furthermore, I've been told that women carrying boys have tummies that stick out more. Women carrying girls have tummies that are broader / wider. I think her tummy is sticking out quite a bit. :D

I therefore semi-pseudo-scientifically conclude that Marie will have one baby boy.

But I would like her to have a girl.

So I voted for one girl. :whistling:

Voted for a girl because I think a girl would be a nice addition to the family of two young boys. Also the way she i carrying leads to a girl, people have said if you carry wide and round its more of a girl.

I hope Marie is getting a girl, it is a little borring with all this prince's and boys. It could be nice with a princess to.

Having two girls would be perfect, but too unrealistic. It's unrealistic to expect twins of any kind, let alone twin girls, so I voted one girl.

Are their any " twins " of either Joachim or Marie family history ??

This might be the one time I'm wrong about these (seriously, I'm getting nervous after predicting it right for so long) but I'm seeing a girl. A boy might be next if they decide to have another one later on but right now I'm seeing a girl. Or a girly boy... eh, I mean one that's pretty as a girl... You've got to cover your bases as they say... :lol:

A friend of mine is studying to become midwife. She told me once that is quite baby's sex is recongnizable by their mother's body during the pregnancy:I mean if a woman become bigger, it will be surely a girl.On the contrary it will be a boy. I think Marie' ody remain quite the same from first months of pregnancy, butsurely she is doing exercises...but if this friends told me the truth probably we have to expect a little prince.

The only way to know the sex of a child before birth is with the help of amniocentese.
You will see there a chromosome pattern which gives 100% certainty (XX or XY)

With a bit of luck you can have a very clear echoscopie of the baby with a great possibility of certainty.

All the other "signs" are tales!
From own experience: I have sons and daughters and I did not feel any difference, or looked different during pregnancy.

Maybe that the princes know from a clear echoscopie if they will have a son or a daughter.
For the rest of us it is pure speculation

I hope for a little girl!!

The only way to know the sex of a child before birth is with the help of amniocentese.
You will see there a chromosome pattern which gives 100% certainty (XX or XY)

With a bit of luck you can have a very clear echoscopie of the baby with a great possibility of certainty.

All the other "signs" are tales!
From own experience: I have sons and daughters and I did not feel any difference, or looked different during pregnancy.

Maybe that the princes know from a clear echoscopie if they will have a son or a daughter.
For the rest of us it is pure speculation

I know it perfectly,I'm studing nursing and I'm studying also biology.In fact I said that there is this possibility to guess the sex but the 2 only ways to find out at 100% are the echoscopie and amniocentese. But, anyway, my mother told that in her first pregnancy she became bigger and after that a girl(me) was born, and she knows that to many women expecting a baby girl happen the same thing

A little girl would be delightful, but regardless I just hope she has a very healthy and happy baby

More than anything, I hope they have a healthy baby.

But if I had to guess one or the other, I think they will have a little girl, as Princess Marie's tummy was more round than pointy. I voted for a girl.

I don't think she will have two babies,as she is too small to have been able to carry two this far, would have had premature babies, I think.

Wishing her a smooth delivery, with proud father close by, ready to cut the cord, and her mother to give support along the way. What a happy day.

Girl.

Don't know why, but I'm thinking a girl.

I hope that Isabella will get a girl-cousin to play with. I cannot wait anymore until the baby is born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom