General News about Joachim, Marie and Family Part 4: July 2014 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures and thank you Polyesco for your translation

Thanks Muhler! Our Marie so sweet, warm with the people!

(Sorry Muhler i stole from you the "our" :D)

:previous: :p;)

Additional trivia from various interviews that hasn't been covered here.

Our Marie don't like spiders! As such it's Joachim's job to get rid of them. :knight::spider:

Don't don't have nannies. Only when needed at appears.
They don't have a cook and take turns doing the cooking. Marie doesn't have to force Joachim into cooking, she has said.
Like so many other families, once dinner has been eaten and the kids put to bed, they chill out in front of the TV.

Summary of note in Billed Bladet #06, 2016.
Written by Henrik Salling.

Our Marie turned 40 Saturday and she wished for a quiet and private birthday party. And that's what she got.
Lene Balleby says: "I can confirm that the Princess has been celebrated privately, but (I) cannot inform as to where and how the celebration took place".

But Marie has said: "It will not be a big party. Perhaps when the weather gets a little better. Then I'd like a party in the garden".

- So perhaps in connection with Joachim's birthday in June?

We know now that J&M and the kids have been (still are?) in Zanzibar :flowers: It´s Billed-Bladet that came with that information. I just can´t remember whether they are home again or if they still are in Zanzibar :)

And Billed-Bladet speculates whether the crown prince family are in Trend :whistling:

Last edited:
:previous:Zanzibar? I had to look that up. It's beautiful:flowers:
wonder if Nikolai and Felix joined them.

I had to look it up because I thought the magazine was using a very old map. Tanzania was created by uniting of two countries Zanzibar and Taganyka, combining the two names to make Tanzania. I didn't realize the name Zanzibar was still actively used to refer to part of the country :flowers: But I am very jealous, beautiful part of the world to visit, would be nice if the older boys went, they would enjoy it the most of the kids. I notice Joachim has done trips for engagements to Tanzania in the past.

That is also in the magazine issue today.

J&M and four children, i.e. also Nikolai and Felix have gone to Zanzibar. - Where Joachim BTW has been for Care.

The magazine has no further information.

I think we can expect to see Joachim and Marie to a funeral this wekend.

The head of the Danfoss family, Dorothea Clausen, has died aged 103. Still going strong to the very end!
The Danfoss family is one of the wealthiest and most influential business families in DK and pretty close to especially Joachim.

She was very much involved in various social projects and as such she was nothing short of an icon in Southern Jutland.

ADDED: She was also a close friend to Queen Ingrid: Dronning Ingrids nære veninde død | BILLED-BLADET

Thanks for the heads-up, Polyesco :flowers:

Last edited:
The head of the Danfoss family, Dorothea Clausen, has died aged 103. Still going strong to the very end!
She´s known as: Bitten Clausen :flowers:

Last edited:
Summary of article in Billed Bladet #13, 2016.
Written by Ken Richter.

Who went to Schackenborg to have a chat with Joachim, who spend the Easter holiday there with all his four children.
J&M consider Schackenborg a kind of weekend retreat and come here about once a month.

Our reporter observed bette Henrik and mademoiselle Athena playing in the park, while our Marie strolled around chatting with Nikolai and Felix.

Followed by a white furry biological oddity Joachim went to the gate to have a few words with our reporter:
"The weather is great and we get around in the area a lot, where we still have a number of friends whom we revisit. - It's nice to be here for a whole week. That makes it easier to manage it all then when we are only visiting for a weekend".

Last edited:
The Joachim family went to an amusement park north of Copenhagen Saturday. Joachim og Marie helt privat: Se de dejlige billeder fra familiedag
All four children were there, as well as Joachim and our Marie.

One of the things they tried was Dillen (short for krokodillen = the crocodile). Joachim went with bette Henrik while Nikolai took care of his kid-sister.

When the ride was over Marie asked Henrik: "Was it fun"? Henrik: "It was".

Mademoiselle Athena was a bit shy and went into hiding behind Nikolai and Felix, but Joachim said: "She dare try everything her older brothers can".
Marie interjected: "Yes, she's very brave".

Here is a nice big pic of a delighted and not at all scared Athena, with Nikolai: http://a.bt.bmcdn.dk/media/cache/resolve/image_1240/image/86/865332/12932104---3.jpg

And Henrik with dad: http://a.bt.bmcdn.dk/media/cache/resolve/image_1240/image/86/865331/12932102---2.jpg

Nikolai needs a haircut. Leave him to me and snip, snip. :D
Athena has begun to smile a lot more, at least when she feels protected by her older brothers.

Reactions: eya
Everyone looks as if they had an absolutely wonderful time! I bet Athena is a fearless little girl, always trying to keep up with her big brothers! The oldest two, Nikolai especially, seem quite smitten with their little sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
what an adorable family! they look incredibly close in my opinion. i love seeing how the older brothers are protective of their younger siblings.
and what handsome young gentlemen nikolai and felix are growing up to be!

I think Athena was a bit more shy/scared about the reporter/photographer (hiding behind her brother) than the rides :sad:

Athena is definitely going to grow up to be a brave try anything kind of girl with three big brothers. You can see Felix and Nikolai definitely adore their little sister :flowers:

Definitely a fun day out for the entire family:)

Thanks Muhler! A beautiful family that when they are all together they know to have fun. Indeed we see most often the sweet smile of Athena and with the three older brothers to watch her she will be very happy!!

What a nice family outing
Glad they took a quick photo for the press

And yes Nikolai does need a haircut lol

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #15, 2016.
Written by Henrik Salling.

Last weekend Joachim and our Marie with four children went to the nearby amusement park Dyrehavsbakken. Better known as Bakken (the Hill) Dyrehavsbakken which was founded way back in the 1800's is in contrast to Tivoli in Copenhagen city, an amusement park for the common man, rather than the more posh Tivoli. Or at least that's how it used to be for the first 100 years or so of the existence of these two parks.

Anyway the family strolled pretty unnoticed around in the park to look at and of course try some of the attractions, one of them being Dillen (the Crock). Bette Henrik went with dad, and he could reach the steering wheel as well as actually see where he was going.
Not so with mademoiselle Athena, being smaller, she could hardly see anything and had problems even reaching the steering wheel. And this is where a by now 188 cm (6' 2'') long-haired stepbrother in the shape of Nikolai came in handy. He helped little-sis, who was laughing her head off.

See for yourselves here: https://app.box.com/s/4g8uiy42f7q3z5i1wl3ns0eycu9f121f

What a beautiful family! And Athena has such a shining smile!

:previous: She has.

Congratulations on your first post, Kandilka. :)

wow - what a treat to have an amusement park so close to home! :) AND the oldest one, and a free one for that matter. i'd spend there my day!

wow - what a treat to have an amusement park so close to home! :) AND the oldest one, and a free one for that matter. i'd spend there my day!
You still have to pay for trying the attractions :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom