General News about Joachim, Marie and Family Part 5: September 2019 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a super high res version of the photo: https://kongehuset.dk/sites/default/files/dkh_prins_joachim_og_prinsesse_marie_1.jpg

Normally a copper anniversary is a big thing here in DK.
Being celebrated with quite a big party for friends and family.

However, considering the Corona situation and the fact that Joachim very likely still is very tired, I think they will decide to celebrate it privately with a romantic dinner. I.e. no party, not even post.Corona.

The other anniversaries being celebrated big time here are: The silver anniversary and the golden anniversary.

Try explore the posts about M&F's copper anniversary for more details about hos it's celebrated.

Last edited:
I assume they are especially thankful that Joachim is still with them so they can celebrate their 12 1/2 years of marriage. That's what Marie's hug looks like to me...

That is a lovely photo of them. Athena did a beautiful job photographing her parents.

I didn’t know 12 1/2 years of marriage was a big celebration in Denmark. How nice!

That is a lovely photo of them. Athena did a beautiful job photographing her parents.

I didn’t know 12 1/2 years of marriage was a big celebration in Denmark. How nice!

Athena did a wonderful job capturing her parents love for one another and a most thankful Prince Joachim and Princess Marie for life itself.

And yes, who knew about the Danish 7 1/2
year Copper Wedding celebration. Well, everyone in Denmark and probably most folks on TRF:D

The wedding site The Knot has a little blip about M&F Copper celebration. https://www.theknot.com/content/amphtml/royals-danish-wedding-anniversary-tradition

I'm in agreement with Muhler when he says: "However, considering the Corona situation and the fact that Joachim very likely still is very tired, I think they will decide to celebrate it privately with a romantic dinner. I.e. no party, not even post.Corona." Thank you, Muhler.;)

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom