The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 01-01-2023, 04:00 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 69,316
Counts Nikolai, Felix, Henrik & Countess Athena, News Part 1: 2023 -

* *

Welcome to part 1 of the thread for news and current events of
Count Nikolai, Count Felix, Count Henrik and Countess Athena!

The old thread can be found here!




Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs


· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-03-2023, 11:36 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 69,316
Posts about the changes in titles and forms of address have been moved to the following thread: New Titles for Queen Margrethe's Descendants: 2008 & 2022.
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-04-2023, 11:55 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 33,719
Websites on Scoop Models

Nikolai
Count Nikolai of Monpezat — Scoop Models

Felix
Count Felix of Monpezat — Scoop Models
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-04-2023, 12:48 PM
Prinsara's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: A place to grow, Canada
Posts: 3,728
I wonder if there is a tiny bit of intentional or unintentional shade that so many of his covers still naturally say "Prince Nikolai of Denmark".
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-04-2023, 01:12 PM
JR76's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Posts: 4,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsara View Post
I wonder if there is a tiny bit of intentional or unintentional shade that so many of his covers still naturally say "Prince Nikolai of Denmark".
The Court can dictate whatever they want about Nikolai's titles, but they hardly have the power to go back in time and change old magazine covers.
Shade is never unintentional.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-04-2023, 01:21 PM
Prinsara's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: A place to grow, Canada
Posts: 3,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
The Court can dictate whatever they want about Nikolai's titles, but they hardly have the power to go back in time and change old magazine covers.
Shade is never unintentional.
They probably do have the power to ask for the removal of all usages of the Prince title from a current business enterprise to align with his current designation, even though they come from when he had the rightful use of it. It's just a matter of cropping some photos.

(If they were being really petty. I doubt that they will.) It's just funny seeing one "Count Nikolai of Monpezat" outnumbered by a dozen 'Prince's or more.

Shade can be unintentional if there's a difference between what the creator intends and what the audience sees.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-04-2023, 02:14 PM
JR76's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Posts: 4,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsara View Post
They probably do have the power to ask for the removal of all usages of the Prince title from a current business enterprise to align with his current designation, even though they come from when he had the rightful use of it. It's just a matter of cropping some photos.



(If they were being really petty. I doubt that they will.) It's just funny seeing one "Count Nikolai of Monpezat" outnumbered by a dozen 'Prince's or more.



Shade can be unintentional if there's a difference between what the creator intends and what the audience sees.
They don't have the power to do that and why should they want to do that. Nikolai was a prince at the time the magazines were published. What's important is that he doesn't do new work featuring the title of prince.

Shade is always intentional on the part of who says it. If not, it's not shade.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-24-2023, 02:35 AM
eya eya is offline
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: -, Greece
Posts: 24,130
Sweet Countess Athena celebrates her 11th Birthday today!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnyXenDDZsK/
__________________
Keep quiet! it makes others more mad! and more desperate!! to delete!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-24-2023, 07:28 AM
tihkon2's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Antalya, Turkey
Posts: 713
Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Sweet Countess Athena celebrates her 11th Birthday today!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnyXenDDZsK/

Hilariously, almost every single comment, birthday wish from the public on the official post on Instagram and Facebook purposely calls her Princess Athena, and most say they will always consider her a princess. I wonder if the secretary who posted it will ever tell her Majesty. Somehow I doubt it!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-24-2023, 01:27 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: N/A, United Kingdom
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by tihkon2 View Post
Hilariously, almost every single comment, birthday wish from the public on the official post on Instagram and Facebook purposely calls her Princess Athena, and most say they will always consider her a princess. I wonder if the secretary who posted it will ever tell her Majesty. Somehow I doubt it!
Personally, I think those comments were deliberately posted by Shackenborg fans just to publicly humiliate the Queen.
I have to admit I was hoping that this saga was finally over...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-24-2023, 02:27 PM
tihkon2's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Antalya, Turkey
Posts: 713
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppetrica View Post
Personally, I think those comments were deliberately posted by Shackenborg fans just to publicly humiliate the Queen.
I have to admit I was hoping that this saga was finally over...
I have no idea if that's true or not, but it still stands, the complete and utter majority of the comments call her Princess in response to her being labeled on the post as Her Excellency Countess Athena.

Margrethe better expect that for the rest of this year at least and probably every time the kids are called by their new titles for the next few years.

I don't even particularly like Joachim and Marie and I don't hate the Queen , but I find it vastly amusing that the posting public are responding like this.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-24-2023, 03:33 PM
Archduchess Zelia's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 3,260
And that's good and well, but to insinuate that the comments section of any royal family's social media account is representative of the general public's sentiment is a bit of a stretch

At the end of the day, the vast majority of the Danes agree with the removal of the titles – just not with the way QMII handled it.
__________________
"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe it when you see it you'll never make it through the night."
Our Princess

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-24-2023, 03:44 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 69,316
Before this thread turns into another thread about titles, let us please concentrate on news and events again. Thank you!
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-27-2023, 05:15 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 11,507
Nikolai's girlfriend, Benedikte Thoustrup, accompanied him on his grandmother's funeral:

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kendte/d...ndra-efter-det

It means that their relationship is serious, if she is standing beside him in a such difficult moment.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-27-2023, 05:55 PM
Somebody's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Somewhere, Suriname
Posts: 8,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Nikolai's girlfriend, Benedikte Thoustrup, accompanied him on his grandmother's funeral:

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kendte/d...ndra-efter-det

It means that their relationship is serious, if she is standing beside him in a such difficult moment.
I would be concerned if after several years of dating and living together she would not join him for his grandmother's funeral.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-01-2023, 01:07 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: san diego, United States
Posts: 10,146
It looks like Felix had invested some money in his mother's (now-ex) boyfriend's company
https://www.seoghoer.dk/kongelige/gr...ens-virksomhed
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-01-2023, 02:02 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: England, United Kingdom
Posts: 4,125
Oh jeez for a minute I thought it meant he had lent money to Martin Jørgensen! Though perhaps having your fingers burnt by Jørgensen you'd avoid letting your kids invest in a company of any partner. That said Peitersen seems for "legit" (if still a player) and any investments are likely to be safer than any money given personally to Jorgensen.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-01-2023, 02:12 PM
Muhler's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Eastern Jutland, Denmark
Posts: 15,810
Agree with that assessment.

I noticed that the reason that he and Alexandra broke up a couple of days ago was infidelity by Nikolai Peitersen.

Well, let's hope she eventually finds a keeper.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-02-2023, 04:52 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 69,316
Yesterday Nikolai has created an instagram account open to the public:


** instagram account **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-02-2023, 05:21 AM
JR76's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Posts: 4,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Yesterday Nikolai has created an instagram account open to the public:





** instagram account **
Is it really Nikolai? If it is then the name nikolaitildanmark really shows that he's not ready to let things go.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princes Nikolai, Felix, Henrik & Princess Athena, News Part 2: July 2018 - 2022 iceflower Prince Joachim, Princess Marie and Family 671 01-01-2023 04:01 PM
Princes Nikolai, Felix, Henrik & Princess Athena, Part 1: February 2012 - July 2018 iceflower Current Events Archive 593 07-15-2018 09:24 AM
Prince Nikolai, Prince Felix and Prince Henrik, News 1: July 2009 - February 2012 Mandy Current Events Archive 256 02-05-2012 09:00 AM




Popular Tags
abdullah ii africa albert prince consort all tags america arcadie arcadie claret austria british british royal family caroline charles iii claret congo current events danish royal family death denmark duarte pio duchess of kent elizabeth ii emperor naruhito empress masako garsenda genealogy general news grace kelly grimaldi hamdan bin ahmed history india introduction jewels jordan royal family king king charles king philippe king willem-alexander leopold ier matrilineal monaco monarchy mountbatten need help official visit order of precedence portugal prince albert monaco prince christian princess of orange queen alexandra queen camilla queen elizabeth queen margrethe ii queen mathilde queen maxima queen victoria republics restoration royal initials royal wedding silk spain spanish royal family state visit switzerland tiaras visit william woven


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2023
Jelsoft Enterprises