Counts Nikolai, Felix, Henrik & Countess Athena, News Part 1: 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nikolai has now joined SocialWorks Management .
"Leading branding agency specializing in influencer marketing & talent management"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CurozJ0sYXV/?igshid=Y2IzZGU1MTFhOQ==

"A warm welcome to the SW family to Count Nikolai of Monpezat*@nikolaitildanmark.
Nikolai is part of the Danish Royal Family and has an impressive modeling career with walking Dior several times and being on the cover of Scandinavian Vogue.
We are proud that Nikolai has trusted us with his future journey and we can't wait to get this started."

Good to know he is now comfortable with his title and the press seems to have moved away from the controversy. Fashion is a billion-dollar industry, and he could have a lucrative future career after his modeling years are behind him. Congratulations to the young royal and future entrepreneur.

With Nikolai joining the influencer management team the royal house responded to questions

"This is in line with the Queen's wish that the four grandchildren should be able to shape their own lives without being limited by the special considerations and obligations that formal belonging to the royal house as an institution implies", says the royal house's head of communications, Lene Balleby, to Ekstra Bladet.

Count Nikolai has previously had to regret that he advertised for the car rental company Sixt.
It happened in 2018, when Nikolai was a prince."

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongeli...nikolai-det-er-i-traad-med-dronningens-oenske

With Nikolai joining the influencer management team the royal house responded to questions

"This is in line with the Queen's wish that the four grandchildren should be able to shape their own lives without being limited by the special considerations and obligations that formal belonging to the royal house as an institution implies", says the royal house's head of communications, Lene Balleby, to Ekstra Bladet.

Count Nikolai has previously had to regret that he advertised for the car rental company Sixt.

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongeli...nikolai-det-er-i-traad-med-dronningens-oenske

Congratulations to him! And good for him! Let's hope no one begrudges or criticizes him for sound excatly what talking his birth title away from him was supposed to be for. At least the royal house has no room to do so given their statements about the striping of titles.

Statement sounds to me like the 2018 advertisement and the debacle therefrom was the real reason for the removal of the titles.

Statement sounds to me like the 2018 advertisement and the debacle therefrom was the real reason for the removal of the titles.

I have no doubt the 2018 debacle had a role to play. But whichever way you look at it, to me it is unquestionably the right decision. Firstly, it cuts the number of people with royal titles, maintaining the focus on the main line and not the cadet branches. Secondly, it frees up people like Nikolia, Felix and their half siblings to pursue the careers they think are right for them, without being constraint by their increadingly distant linkage with the royal house.

For clarification, this section is not marked as a quote in the Billed-Bladet article. So, it was written by the Billed-Bladet reporter and was not part of the statement issued from the royal court.

Including "Nikolai is part of the Danish Royal Family" in the announcement by SocialWorks Management makes all of this a moot point imho. While true, it still means Nikolai is trading on his status as a member of the royal family.

I hardly doubt he's trading on being a member of the DRF. It is not like it is a secret what family he's a part of. Just validates the point that removing his birth title was ridiculous as he suddenly was not going to be part of the family.

The notion he would not be associated with the DRF was ridiculous and naive. Maybe there was some projection there. But who knows.

Glad Nikolai is doing exactly what granny wanted by getting rid of his title. But this guy just cannot win with some no matter what he does.

Including "Nikolai is part of the Danish Royal Family" in the announcement by SocialWorks Management makes all of this a moot point imho. While true, it still means Nikolai is trading on his status as a member of the royal family.

But I doubt the royal family approved that. Also, you can say you are apart of the royal family but the title of prince or princess makes you seem much more important. JMO.

This actually reflects badly on Nikolai and shows that he believes he wouldn't get far in his influencer life without throwing his connections to the family in there. To me it makes the decision and how quickly it was done valid. At least now his magazine covers won't say, "Prince Nikolai of Denmark". I wonder how he is going to connect himself back to the family now, outside of this introduction from his management team.

Two new photos taken during the current summer holidays in France were shared today to mark Count Felix' 21st birthday today, July 22:

** instagram gallery **

Forever baby faced. There's a resemblance to Prince Henrik.

Never heard of the magazine. Based on the name it seems to be some kind of international magazine that apparently also has a version that is distributed in the Netherlands.

Congratulations to Nikolai. Fantatsic photos! He looks amazing. I am not familiar with this particular publication but I am not going to downplay or shade him being on the cover or having these amazing photographs featured in it.

Congratulations to Nikolai. Fantatsic photos! He looks amazing. I am not familiar with this particular publication but I am not going to downplay or shade him being on the cover or having these amazing photographs featured in it.

In good company. Models like Gisele Buncheon, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Ethan Park etc have all graced the covers of different branches of the magazine.

Great shots of him:flowers:

Its hard to believe that Count Felix is now 21!

Nikolai in a photo shoot for Dutch magazine Número.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvC8OOrNR9a/?img_index=1

Here is a link to his interview
https://www.numeromag.nl/in-conversation-with-count-nikolai-of-monpezat/

some highlights:

"Nikolai, how was it growing up as a member of a royal family?

Growing up as a member of the Danish royal family has always been very precious to me. My upbringing has been filled with joyous moments and a relatively ‘normal’ childhood. That said, I am aware of the special circumstances I was raised under and the responsibility it takes too. I believe I managed this very well.

Has your royal role ever limited you in doing things you love? If yes, how so?

My royal role has not limited me in doing the things I enjoy and love. I have always seen myself as a free soul. One must consider their choices more wisely maybe, but I have not felt restricted to live out my life.

You are studying at Copenhagen Business School, which enabled you to spend a semester in Paris. How was the experience of living abroad and in such a fashion capital nonetheless?

My experiences in Paris were fabulous. I was of course studying in the city, but I enjoyed that I could work with modeling simultaneously.

Even more excitingly, you’ll be spending a semester in Australia this Fall. How excited are you for this? How did you decide on Australia in particular?

The upcoming semester I will spend in Australia studying elective courses. It is an adventure I am stoked to begin and super excited to live abroad again. The choice fell on Australia because it is very foreign for a Dane like me. I have never been that far away and I believe seeing that corner of the world takes more than two weeks holiday, hence I want to try and move there. "

Was it previously known that Nikolai would study in Australia in the fall? Any clue on which university/city?

Was it previously known that Nikolai would study in Australia in the fall? Any clue on which university/city?

Yes, it was announced quite a bit ago that he and his girlfriend Benedikte would be doing a semester abroad. They are attending the University of Technology in Sydney from August to November this year. They've previously completed a semester abroad in Paris.

Nikolai continues to attend Copenhagen Business School where he studies Business Administration and Service Management.

His comments about not feeling limited are interesting. Maybe that's the problem -- from his grandmother's perspective, maybe he should have felt more limited.

I have belatedly realized that with Nikolai and his girlfriend gone to Australia and his dad, stepmother, and younger siblings imminently moving to the US, Felix is "all by himself" in Denmark, if you don't count Alexandra and, I presume, the Palace, if there's an emergency.

I know he's an adult with a new relationship of his own, but I feel slightly bad for him. Is he just continuing to study at CBS?

:previous: He is, yes.

And considering that he does not appear in the press or even the gossip magazines, he also appears to be well behaved when he is out and about in town.
So as he is openly considered bright by his family and also seem a sensible young man, he is pure in-law-bait! ?

Anyone out there got a spare daughter/sister/niece...?

Back
Top Bottom