Christening of Princess Athena: May 20, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Queen and the Prince Consort are taking off from Schackenborg in "Krone 121". Whilst Marie's family and Gustav and Carina are entering the church.

whats the link to tv2 I cant find it?

no DR1 is still out oh well theres not much sense in staying up if theres nothing to watch I hope you all enjoy the christening Im off to bed Ill catch up with what happened tomorrow night all!

I'm hoping that either Joachim and Marie will arrive with either all four children together, or on their own with the Princess and that the three boys travel with their grandparents. I don't want to see Nikolai and Felix arriving with the Queen and then Joachim and Marie with their two children together. Makes them seem too separate.

:previous:
Unfortunately, TV 2 is reporting that only Nikolai and Felix will arrive with the Queen and Prince Consort... so the brothers will be separated :ermm:

Nikolai and Felix were with the Regent couple.

Marie, Joachim, little Henrik and the Princess have left Schackenborg.

I don't understand why the siblings aren't arriving together, parting them in Joachim's children and Joachim and Marie's children is just weird, why not let them all be together? I don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The little Princess has arrived at the church with her parents and brother.

Well P Henrik is still quite small. It is not that strange, I think.

Aww how cute they are!

Marie is looking lovely, her hair is very beautiful and so is her dress. Joachim is looking very dapper, especially with that pink tie :lol:

The little princess is adorable!
Henrik is a cutie in his little suit

And Marie is gorgeous!

The little Princess is adorable. :wub:

Look at that beautiful little girl. And Henrik looks very cute in his jacket and tie.

It works again finally!!! Right in time :D Little princess is so cute in her robe!!!

I have to say I'm disappointed that the family didnt arrive altogether. A difference shouldn't be made

The little Princess has such sweet, big cheeks, though not as big as her cousin Josephine's :lol:

Awww, no little chair for Henrik like there was for Christian and Isabella made by their grandmother? He had a bit of trouble getting up.

I can't quite distinguish who the little Princess is taking after, when they left Rigshospitalet I thought she looked much like the little Henrik, but now I'm not so sure. But she sure is adorable.

Could little Henrik be any more adorable! He is sitting so nicely on the chair.

I have to say I'm disappointed that the family didnt arrive altogether. A difference shouldn't be made

I agree with you. They should be sitting all together...
such a shame twins are not there too. but I guess they're still too little and it'd be a problem to handle them

Doesn't it look like she has got brown eyes? But yes the princess is adorable and such a beauty already now, just like her mother.

I think it quite lovely that Joachim and Marie should have wed at this particular church and that their two children are also christened there. That's something really special I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Henrik is so well-behaved! What a little cutie with those big brown eyes :)

I still think the little princess looks like her greatgrandmother Queen Ingrid. She really is too cute! :wub: I just wish Marie would have a towel or something to wipe her little chin. :p I can't believe how well-behaved little Henrik is. Does he have brown eyes? Both children are so sweet. :)

Back
Top Bottom