Baby Boy for Princess Marie and Prince Joachim: May 4, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to the happy parents!!!:flowers:

Can we expect pictures of the new baby before Marie's departure of Rigshospitalet?

Congratulations to the happy parents!!!:flowers:

Can we expect pictures of the new baby before Marie's departure of Rigshospitalet?

Doubtful. But Marie should be released by Thursday going on Alexandra and Mary's release date.
x

Have there been any more photos released of Queen Margrethe visitng the hospital so far I've only seen one.

How long were Crown Princess Mary and Princess Alexandra in Hospital then???

I just looked at the Danish Royal Watchers website (their April 2007 archive) and the CP couple took Princess Isabella home on April 23rd, 2 days after her April 21st birth. I think 2 days is pretty typical when there was natural childbirth not a c-section.

I think Mary was 2 Days for Chrisitan and Isabella.
Alexandra I think was 3, but you might have to check on the threads about Felix and Nikolai's birth.
x

Congratulations to the happy royal family!

Congratulations to them all. :clap: I wonder if Isabella will end up being the only little princess in Denmark?

That's great to hear the Princess gave birth to a healthy baby boy. What a blessing! It certainly will be a busy - and exciting - household with 3 boys :)

Has Marie's mother arrived yet?? What about her brothers ?? Benedikte/Gustav/Carina/etc ?

Congratulation to Joachim and Marie!!! Welcome to the little Prince!!!
By the way,it's incredible how I missed again a royal birth. Last year I was away from home when Princess Eleonore was born, and this time happened the same things!!!!

Congratulations to Princess Marie and Prince Joachim!:flowers:

What a beautiful day.

On my way to work I passed by the Rigshospitalet - on bike as usural. This day was different. Dannebrog was hoisted - a prince of Denmark had been born. I felt so very happy. I still do.

Why would Gustav and Carina go to visit?

Carina and Marie are reported to be very close friends. Prince Gustav is supposedly recovering from a surgery for his back, so they may not be able to travel, or Carina may come by herself. I'm sure that Marie would love to have a visit from her friend.

Jubilee!! Sometimes life doesn't get any greater than when you see and hold the baby of yours for now and ever. These two Princes shone the legacy of the family from Denmark and impress me with their continuance as a healthy beauty for us to see. They keep lighting up our minds and holding our spirits in anticipation for they show us amongst the all how to lead today. I feel blessed in knowing that life has graced them both in this very happy way. I feel excited and empowered knowing their child is born in this lovely day. I love them and hope they may be always happy finding their living in each and everyday. Happy Birthday to the youngest one and congratulations little one. Have a nice day your majesties. :rainbow:

Let's hope either Frederik og Joachim will do the decent thing and make one - or both - wives pregnant with twin girls :D

Yes, gentlemen! This is what the public wants! :D

It's all been said previously, but congratulations to Joachim and Marie.

Hear Hear a Hearty Congratulations from the USA!

What an eventful day! Marie, Joachim, and the little one have had a lot of visitors, haven't they? First Grandpa Alain, then Grandpere Henri with the big brothers, followed by Mormor Margrethe, then Tante Mary and (how do you say "uncle" in Danish?) Frederick.

A busy, busy day.

Joachim looks like he's floating on top of the world. He's just so chuffed, happy, this is a wonderful feeling. That he would "shed a tear" as the baby was born is very touching. Very tender hearted, isn't he? Lovely.

Many feel the same as they kept vigil last night. Can't wait to get a look at the little fellow. Just a little look as she steps out to the lobby before going home.

Do you have an idea of the times that the different relatives arrived? Touching that Marie's father would be the first. They are very close, one can see that. He must be so happy as well.

I have many questions, are the news broadcasts being translated? Is Marie's mother's arrival known? Plans to go to Schackenborg or stay in Copenhagen for a while? I'm sure she's not ready to travel yet, but just wondering if there were any plans yet.

The people of Mogeltonder must be ecstatic as well. Do you think the christening will be there (like Felix) or in Copenhagen - I think Nikolai was christened in C.

What an eventful day! Marie, Joachim, and the little one have had a lot of visitors, haven't they? First Grandpa Alain, then Grandpere Henri with the big brothers, followed by Mormor Margrethe, then Tante Mary and (how do you say "uncle" in Danish?) Frederick.

Wait Mary and Frederick already visited?

Congratulations to Prince Joachim and Princess Marie. :baby:

Did not intend to confuse, sorry. I'm joining this rather late and I had just read that Joachim had announced the birth to Mary by calling her. That's where I got the Tante.

I thought they might go today, but tomorrow is probably better. The baby isn't even 24 hours old yet, and Marie surely is ready for some well deserved rest.

Any news from Geneva and her mother yet?

Back
Top Bottom