Baby Boy for Princess Marie and Prince Joachim: May 4, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This week's issue of Danish Magazine-Billed Bladet #20-14th May 2009- is speculating-"that the christening(bapstism) of the little prince might be the last weekend of July or the first weekend in August due to the DRF having engagements in June(i.e. Greenland-late June-Prince Joachim shall be regent) and August is when QMII and PG Henrik are in Cahors, France at Caix castle(chateau)."

Whenever the christening takes place, it shall be great to see the DRF get together for the christening of a new member of the danish royal family.

:denmarkstandard::butterfly::rose2:

Congratulations to the happy parents and older brothers!
Happy belated birthday LaPlusBelle.

Surely they will go to Schackenborg before late July! There has been absolutely no news regarding the return trips of Marie's parents.

Does anyone know if they are still in Denmark, or left quietly without any fanfare?

I don't believe there has been a formal announcement, but given the engagements/travel plans of many members of the royal family, it sounds as though it will be sometime in July.

When is baptism ceremony date announcement?

I don't believe there has been a formal announcement, but given the engagements/travel plans of many members of the royal family, it sounds as though it will be sometime in July.

No date has been announced yet but usually a few months after the birth.

In August the little son will be a full three months old. Maybe they will wait till after August 4, his third month benchmark.

I would imagine that family would join them celebrating their first year of marriage and take advantage of seeing the little prince at the same time.

They look very pleased, natural, strolling with the baby in the pram and la Grand-mere close by. Hope she continues to Shackenborg and that there might be some more formal pictures by July. Everyone looks very happy.

When do Nikolai and Felix begin their summer holidays? I have a feeling formal pictures will include them.

I´m surprised that there are still no actual photos of the newborn - on other occasions we are "flooded" with all that reports showing Joachim and Marie kissing and working in the kitchen

Kitchen pictures? Were these in Danish newspapers or magazines? I don't believe there have been any links on TRF...

Were these taken before or after marriage? What are the sources?

It was in HOLA-magazine as far as I remember when they were on holiday in Switzerland - they were photographed in a kitchen cutting cucumbers and other vegetable together - I believe it was in winter last year

If the HOLA pictures were from Feb 09, they were taken at her mother's/stepfather's place. If they were from Feb 08, they were taken at the rented place. They were both featured in her documentary.

I never came across the pictures you're referring to.

Back
Top Bottom