Twin Prince and Princess for Frederik & Mary: January 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(well, Frederik did his bit ....)

What a stallion!! ;):D

The good lord certainly smiles upon this family. Something very special indeed.
but what ever they declare about no assitance in getting pregnant I personaly don't belive it

As is your prerogative ;)

Wonderful news! Congratulations to CP Frederick and Mary on the birth of their twins. A boy and a girl. It creates the balance with Christian and Isabella.

Now we will have to wait three more months before we know the names.

A pity you can understand him so bad because he is speaking so gentle :(

True. He reminds me of my dad quite a lot. :) Did anyone manage to hear what he said when the reporter asked him about crying when he received the call from Frederik?

Its wonderful that it's one of each, I am ever so excited to see them.
Frederiks outfit is just wonderful.

True. He reminds me of my dad quite a lot. :) Did anyone manage to hear what he said when the reporter asked him about crying when he received the call from Frederik?

That he did shed a tear and that he is an emotional sort. That he may be 60, but that won't stop him having a cry.

Not word for word, but in a nutshell.

Congratulations to them, I wish them all the happines with them, can't wait till the pictures :)

Did they say if the Prince or Princess was born first? I might have missed that.

What lovely news - a boy and a girl :) At least they won't have to worry about mixing the twins up :p

Congrats to Frederik, Mary and their families!

Did they say if the Prince or Princess was born first? I might have missed that.

Prince first, Princess half an hour later.
They are nicknaming the Prince, Elvis as it's his birthday today.

first congrats to the family

well at 38 you are not even close to menoupase! you might sau that close to 50! but what ever they declare about no assitance in getting pregnant I personaly don't belive it! but this is my thoguhts

you may not believe it because in these days people think nature cant manage anything.
i had 4 kids without any treatment at all - we had the joke running that eacht time my husband puts off his pants i a m pregnant - we really didn t have any problems. and I believe they didnt either

gosh whats the problem when nature goes its way

Congratulations to the CP and Princess. Can´t wait to know their names and see their little faces!

CONGRATS! on the births. May they bring much joy and happiness.
Being one of each sex does mean that there were two eggs at time of conception. This leads me to think that perhaps they are the result of fertility drugs or I could be wrong ( as long as they're healthy).
Before anyone wrongly becomes annoyed at my supposition, my son was born as a result of f.drugs and countless others as well.
To reiterate it is a merely a supposition.
But congrats again!:flowers:

I don't agree with anyone who says she used fertility drugs for several reasons but I fully understand why the perception of that is out there. :flowers:

Here's just a few reasons why I don't agree:

*Where did they have the time to go in and see a IVF clinic? They can't get around without being spotted these days and they would have to at least go in a few times check the progress.
*Why would they all of a sudden decide to have IVF when they had 2 beautiful healthy kids the natural way just a few years ago? People use IVF because they cannot conceive a baby. It makes no sense.
*As some have said, chances also increase with age. Women over 35 it increases by 5%
*The palace has dismissed it and have said themselves it wasn't IVF. There is absolutely no reason for them to lie. Their credibility will be thrown out the door as these things come to life very quickly and I highly doubt Queen Margrethe wants to associate herself with that kind of thing.

Maybe, just maybe she got lucky and fate dealt her with twins. It happens. That is the unpredictability nature of the human body.

Great news! :) I'm glad that the babies finally arrived and that they're healthy. A little couple, boy & girl, is a lovely surprise.

Congratulations to Frederik and Mary and the entire DRF! :flowers:

Last edited:
I'm so happy for them! I was hoping they would have one of each.

well at 38 you are not even close to menoupase! you might sau that close to 50! but what ever they declare about no assitance in getting pregnant I personaly don't belive it! but this is my thoguhts

Well the danish royal house are not ever commenting anything.

There has been rumours about Joachim because his first born Nikolai was long awaited. And because Marie has stated that she was worried they couldn't have any children. These rumours were never commented on :).

When the cort state that the twins are "unaided" it is therefor the truth IMO :flowers: They wouldn't lie. They could just have said nothing - so when they do make a statement it is because it is the truth.:lol:

hello everyone,
this is my first post.
Congratulations CP couple and royal family.

You can see a clip with John Donaldon here Morfar: Christian og Isabella smilede - TV 2 Nyhederne

He seems to be a genuinely nice person :)

Is it just me or do the Australian media ask the same questions over and over again, just worded differently each time? Not only that, some of them were just plain stupid.

Kinda embarrassing that most of the decent questions were from the Danish reporters amidst their crowd.

Congratulations to the CP couple. I'm glad to hear that the babies are healthy and that mother is doing well.

Congrats! I knew it would be a boy and a girl!

Now I am excited about their names! I think Dagmar for the girl, not sure about the boy.

Hello everyone, I have been a long time lurker of TRF but had to join today to share the excitement of the wonderful births of the new Prince and Princess!

These days there are many women who are experiencing early menopause so it is definitely possible to be close to menopause at 38. It is sad but true :sad:

Having the best nutritional and medical management available, it allowed the CP the opportunity to be in the best physical state possible to have children and it increased her fertility naturally.

Can I just say, this is so exciting for me - Prince Christian was born on my wedding day, and now the new Prince and Princess are born on the 36th birthday of my husband's best friend, who was his best man at our wedding :lucky:

It is a relief to hear that all went well for Mary and her babies. She will be busy now and I wish her lots of energy and rest when she can although she is bound to have a lot of nursery help.

I believe the older a woman gets the chances of her having twins increases. You might be surprised at the number of women entering menopause at a younger age.

Congrats to the family! I couldn't understand a word Fred said in the video, but his happiness came through loud and clear:)

Last edited:
Such wonderful news...CP Mary never ceases to amaze me and Frederik was just as cute as he can be (I love the trousers...they are so him). Congratulations to the entire family!

I'm so happy for CP Frederik and CP Mary ! :flowers: Congratulations for the little prince and the little princess :baby: :princess: I hope we will see pictures soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom