The Crown Prince Wedding in Denmark News

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
post the news about the wedding here, dates guests preperations anything, we don´t have much now but there will be more later on...

Today it has been announced that the wedding date will be announced on October 8th,2003.When the official engagement will take place.There will also be a official photo session.I can´t wait to see the photos. :rolleyes:

I would love to see other royals take part of the ceremony as at the Crown Prince wedding In Norway

Josefine 
Posted: Sep 30th, 2003 - 12:10 pm

I would love to see other royals take part of the ceremony as at the Crown Prince wedding In Norway

How do you mean, "take part"?
I would imagine all european royals will be invited (and have already been invited?).

liv 
Posted: Sep 30th, 2003 - 12:06 pm

Today it has been announced that the wedding date will be announced on October 8th,2003.When the official engagement will take place.There will also be a official photo session.I can´t wait to see the photos.

off ..
http://kongehuset.dk/artikel.php?id=54357&..._aktuelt_presse

it says something about
"Kl. 13.15
Familiefrokost på Fredensborg Slot."

... what does "frokost" mean? sounds like breakfast to me.

:woot:

Originally posted by King Christian@Sep 30th, 2003 - 11:34 am
Josefine  
Posted: Sep 30th, 2003 - 12:10 pm

I would imagine all european royals will be invited (and have already been invited?).

I belive that Josefine was refering to the engagement cerimony, not to the wedding cerimony ;)

To wedding of course that all european royalty will be invited B)

Originally posted by King Christian@Sep 30th, 2003 - 12:34 pm
Maybe "take part" as in when CP Victoria of Sweden read a poem or a Bible passage for the Norwegian wedding - can't remember if it was Martha Louise or Haakon's wedding. Perhaps Frederik's cousin Gustav (are they close? :unsure:) could read a poem or say a blessing?

Haakon will return the favour and be a best man at Frederik's wedding - or will that honour go to his brother Joachim? And surely Nikolai or Felix will take part in their uncle's wedding ceremony? Ringboy anybody?

I belive that is tradition that the best man must be single :unsure:

And surely that Nikolai will take part in the cerimony, but i think that Felix is to young, but you never know ;) :rolleyes:

That's an unfair tradition. What's Felipe gonna do? All his cousins and other royals are getting married! :)

Originally posted by Alexandria@Sep 30th, 2003 - 5:32 pm

Maybe "take part" as in when CP Victoria of Sweden read a poem or a Bible passage for the Norwegian wedding - it was Haakon's wedding.

i meant take part in the weeding cermony as you said

Hmm..he could get Nikolaus of Greece to be his best man. Are they close? Haakon can't be the best man, I'm pretty sure the best man has to be single too...yep, yep. Moving on, Nikolai could probably be the page like Marius was for his mom's wedding. Victoria will probably do something too, Haakon will probably do a little something. Only, I don't think it'll be a really big thing outside of Europe, I've heard nothing of them in Canada other than the stuff on this forum. In contrast, Haakon's wedding to Mette-Marit was known worldwide. :flower:

Nikolaos of Greece is a good choice, I think they are semi-close. Is Nikolaos' brother Phillippos too young? Or his cousin Gustav, son of his aunt Benedikte. What about his Montezepart cousins? Any single men there?

The first guests:

The Dutch royals will come with a large delegation

( I think it is about the following persons: Queen Beatrix, CP Willem-Alexander, CP Maxima, Prince Constatijn and Princess Laurentien (if the wedding takes place late march or begin april, Laurentien will not attending because of her pregnacy of the couples second child), Prince Friso and Mabel)

WEDDING OF PRINCE JOACHIM OF DENMARK
November 18, 1995

Could this be the unifom he will have on the wedding day?

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 621
It will be May 14 2003
here is one of the first pictures from the Engagement of HRH The Crown Prince of Denmark and Miss Mary Donaldson

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 443
its neat suit!

the couple would weds at Denmark.... I think Royals will attend who would watch?

Sara Boyce

Copyright Imagine Scandinavia/Berggren 10000, Köpenhamn, Danmark. The Copenhagen Dome, "Vor Frue Kirke", where the wedding between Crown Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson will take place on may 14 2004.

Attachments

• 11_Frederik_20wedding_6.jpg
    11_Frederik_20wedding_6.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 256
Copyright Imagine Scandinavia

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 269
About guests:

Dutch royal family will come with a large delegation and now CP Felipe is engaged, he will take Letizia with him.

unconfirmed:

- Prince Charles, Prince Edward and Sophie and maybe William?
- King and queen of Norway, with Haakon and Mette-Marit
- King and Queen of Sweden, with Victoria and Madeleine
- Prince Albert of Monaco
- King and queen of Belgium, with Filip and Mathilde, Laurent and Claire
- Luxemburg family

* about the Dutch royals: Beatrix, Maxima, Willem-Alexander will go for sure, but Laurentien and Constatijn, Friso and Mabel are unsure. Laurentien is about delivering her second child around that period, and Friso and Mabel are unsure because of the renouncing of Friso's right to the throne. Also it is unsure that Friso and Mabel will stay engaged.

royal_sophietje  Posted: Nov 2nd, 2003 - 5:55 am

Good unconfirmed list.

Confirmed ? :
- Queen Anne-Marie and husband
- Princess Benedikte and husband, two daughters one with husband, son
- Prince Joachim and wife, and ring boy(s)
- Etienne

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 2nd, 2003 - 11:21 am
Good unconfirmed list.

Confirmed ? :
- Queen Anne-Marie and husband
- Princess Benedikte and husband, two daughters one with husband, son
- Prince Joachim and wife, and ring boy(s)
- Etienne
Oh god, I forgot Freddies closest family :lol:

But do you think that the son of Joachim and Alexandra would be ring boy?

And who is Etienne??

royal_sophietje  Posted: Nov 2nd, 2003 - 11:43 am
But do you think that the son of Joachim and Alexandra would be ring boy?

And who is Etienne??

Ring boy... who were you thinking of?

Etienne is CP Frederik's uncle (the brother of the Prince Consort), the man who quoted the new couple with incorrect? things in a recent Pointe De Vue magazine.

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 2nd, 2003 - 11:51 am
Ring boy... who were you thinking of?
I thought on the eldest son of Freddie's brother Joachim.

you have more lots of guests for Royal wedding? who attend ? needs know who would be there?

Sara Boyce

Unfortunately, we only have speculation right now.
I think Ring boy is the same as Ring Bearer, at least here in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom