Summer Cruise aboard the Royal Yacht Dannebrog: June 17-19, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paty

Heir Apparent
City
Madrid
Country
Spain
Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary, Prince Christian and Princess Isabella will visit some places of Denmark with the Royal Yacht Dannebrog.

June 17
09.30 Crown Prince Couple will visit Haderslev and Vojens.

June 18
9:30 Crown Prince Couple will visit Svendborg and Rudkøbing.

June 19
15:00 Crown Prince Couple will visit Nykøbing Falster and Maribo.

Kongehuset - Aktuelt - Nyheder

Last edited:
ooo i can't wait!!
first the trip to iceland know this.
is this the first trip Isabella will have been on?
x

The couple will leave today.
Here is an old picture picture and an article mentioning the trip starts today

Last edited:
Are there no pictures yet? The visit was supposed to start at 9.30 this morning! Can't wait!!!

The visit starts tomorrow princess leonor. The family will leave Copenhagen today :)

The visit starts tomorrow princess leonor. The family will leave Copenhagen today :)

OMG I can be so dumb at times :bang: haha, thanks so much JessRulz :flowers: If you hadn't warned me I would probably have been checking every 30 minutes all during the day :whistling:

I wait to see Christian and Isabella in the boat as in 2006 that we can see Christian

I hope they have a good time on the cruise.

TV2 had a short clip in the news this morning of the couple waving from the deck, Mary carrying Christian and Frederik carrying Isabella.

Here is a fantastic photo gallery from the arriving and update photos. You can always check yhis links for update phtos of the visit.
JV.dk

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea to do this event as a family. Christian might still recall as an adult. The children are cute, however Christian looks a bit overwhelmed at times. Isabella is probably too young to get the full scale, she looks sooo curious about what's going on. Mary looks fantastic, very regal, and together with Fred in uniform they make such a stylish couple. What a perfect event for M & F to promote the monarchy and present themselves in public as the future ruling couple.

Yes, it is nice to see Frederik and Mary continue the tradition of the summer cruises which Margrethe and Henrik have done for many years.
And I like that the family make good use of the royal yacht; would be a pity if they didn't use it as much as possible :flowers:

Day1 - Haderslev & Vojens

PPE Gallery

PPE Agency

Last edited:
Mary looks very wrapped up. Is is cold in Denmark?

Last edited:
Love Mary's outfit, very nice! I was just wondering do they leave the kids on the ship every time they arrive somewhere, and just visit the village themselves? Don't they ever take the kids ashore? (I don't know how these sort of things tend to go)

I think they mostly leave the kids on the ship with their nannies when they're on their summercruises yes, to protect them from all the attention..

I don't think it would do the children any good to be a part of it all. I imagine it would be boring - and quite scaring for small children, with all the people around.

they're so nice!!! a wonderful family!

and princess mary is so elegant!

Thanks Paty. These photos are gorgeous! Look at Christian laughing . What a cutie. I love the ones of the children standing together at the side of the boat. And the one from behind of Mary and Frederick holding hands.:wub: Love seeing Fred in uniform and Mary looks very elegant.

Thanks Paty. These photos are gorgeous! Look at Christian laughing . What a cutie. I love the ones of the children standing together at the side of the boat. And the one from behind of Mary and Frederick holding hands.:wub: Love seeing Fred in uniform and Mary looks very elegant.

There are some uber-cute ones of Mary with puppies too ;)

Love Mary's outfit - just would have been better with a different pair of shoes (white ones, or the goldish ones from the first wearing of the dress)

:)

Last edited:
Mary looks WONDERFUL. My goodness. She is the best dressed princess.

Back
Top Bottom