Summer Cruise aboard the Royal Yacht Dannebrog: June 17-19, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
I think the children must have a lot of fun sailling in that big and wonderful Yate!!!!

Yes that is funny when its translated like that, in danish though the word use is a translation of a word that I'm not sure exists in english but means something more in the direction of "being around" tools..

The most akward statement of the year came from the mayor of some town the CPC visited so far. Click [URL="http://gpdhome.typepad.com/royalblognl_news_summary/"]here[/URL] and scroll down until you see photos of the couple and the giant bolded caption. I'm really hoping this is the language barrier excuse this time.

:lol:

Moving on, [URL="http://www.royalportraits.nl/categories.php?cat_id=227"]here[/URL] are some more images from Day 2.

LOL - the word 'værktøj' always makes a good translation! Though to a pure mind :whistling: of course the statement is completely innocent :D

HRH The Crown Princess is wearing that lovely outfit she wore to HM King Carl XVI Gustav's 60th Birthday celebrations in Stockholm, 2005.

She looks splendid...:flowers:

Beautiful colours, I love this outfit. I love the video too, thanks Paty. CP Mary really puts herself amongst the crowd dosen't she? I really like that.

Last edited:
It's always a pleasure to see those two adorable kids. :wub:
Isabella and Christian always use to make my day. I could eat those children with spoons. ;)

Outfit-wise: I prefer Mary's first outfit (love the dress and the cute pink jacket), but I like her 2nd hat better (although not in combination with the outfit);). All in all she looks great!

quick question, maybe a silly one; are they sleeping in the that boat or yatch..

Ziggy is there too!!!I think yes they are sleeping there! Have you seen this Yate from inside?? It is a real luxury house flotting!

Dannebrog is often used as a 'spare hotel' at various royal events; and I think it was used for accommodation for some of the staff assisting at Joachim and Marie's wedding.

Day 3

Pictures from PPE

Video here (Mary shaking hands and waving...)

maybe a silly question, is her "old" lady in waiting Caroline Heering with her. I think I've seen her in the video at about 1:20 and at the end. I mean the lady with the bule coat/jacket, a hat and a ponytail

maybe a silly question, is her "old" lady in waiting Caroline Heering with her. I think I've seen her in the video at about 1:20 and at the end. I mean the lady with the bule coat/jacket, a hat and a ponytail

Caroline Heering is one of two ladies-in-waiting for Princess Mary.

Thank you all for the pictures! :flowers: I'm not too keen on day two's outfit, but day three's is a winner :D

I love the pictures of Mary & Frederik out in amongst the crowd - especially this one

And the jumper Christian was wearing on day three is from Marie-Chantal's collection - you can see the little jester logo in this picture, and here it is on MC's site

Last edited:
Weird face caught on camera. :ROFLMAO:

What is Fred doing here?? :rolleyes:

I wonder sometimes if there is any control of which photos are published and which are shredded. This one looks like what perhaps Mary will look like when she is 60.

Yes she seems to be irritating Christian. And I think in this pic, Christian wants to fight back. (Mary: "Don't hit your sister...") :ROFLMAO:
When Isabella was born Point De Vue had her astrological chart. According to them when they grow up they will grow apart and will have disagreements. She will be daddy's sweetheart and will be very close to her mother but she will not be close to Christian. I just hope they are wrong because these two are so lovely .

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw this interaction between the two, I thought it was really cute and adorable. They are just acting like normal brother and sister.

Yes. I think that's Caroline. Pic here

Another new gallery from PPE. Featuring Mary & Fred in Maribo.

I hope they had a great time. I have alot respect for the whole Danish Royal Family. That would be cool if i could get the Danish Royal Family's Autograph.I really look up to them.

It is quite interesting to see that everyone involved is dressing very conservative ( Mary and Caorline ) or official ( Fred ) on this summer cruise. I guess it is because they visit small cities which might be far more conservative than f.e. Copenhagen.I imageine that people there are not so fond of experimental fashion statements...;)

Hopefully they had a wonderful time. The pictures are lovely, and everybody looks great. I love the pictures of Mary with the puppy!

Back
Top Bottom