Prince Frederik and Princess Mary's Visit to Thailand: November 24-26, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this article it says that the CP couple with not be taking their children with them on the trip.

Here is part of the translation

Crown Prince couple two small children, Prince Christian and Princess Isabella will not.
The program is very hectic, so they have better to stay home. We take them with a second time, where we will enjoy Thailand's beautiful beaches instead, said Crown Princess Mary to the newspaper Bangkok Post.

I just saw on another board, the first photos of the crown prince couple on Thailand. However doesn't show the link of the photos.

Any thinks that she will be pregnant?

I was also thinking she might be pregnant but like another poster said it could just be the top she is wearing. Imagine Mary and Marie being pregnant at the same time!

I think that Mary is pregnant, because she only drinks wather . And to say hallo to the other guest you take a glas of chmapnage and say hallo, but Mary. She haven't done that in some time. And that sets the mind to work in my brian I think. That strangely I think.

Want about you guys , do you think Marys pregnant ?

hilsen Nanna
www.kronprinsesse-mary.dk

This tunics are fashion nowadays and everyone wears it so I think she is not pregnant it is just a matter of fashion style. This Tunic is very Tai...so proper for this visit.
I didn't know that Denmark has so close realtions with Tailand to me it is a bit wierd but o.k... Also it is a bit strange that the Queen and King of Tailand didn't clarify and confirm things regarding the meeting with them, I think it is a bit disrespect.AfternoonTRH the Crown Prince Couple’s audience with Their Majesties the King and Queen of Thailand (To Be Confirmed).

I hate the spoil the party but I really doubt she is pregnant!. You can't say someone is pregnant cause she is wearing a lose bagy top, c'mon!

Just look how gorgeously thin she looks in the pictures of the night reception, we just saw her last week at Charles' birthday and there was no tummy. Until the royal house announces it, she is not preggers and we should relax.

I hate the spoil the party but I really doubt she is pregnant!. You can't say someone is pregnant cause she is wearing a lose bagy top, c'mon!

Just look how gorgeously thin she looks in the pictures of the night reception, we just saw her last week at Charles' birthday and there was no tummy. Until the royal house announces it, she is not preggers and we should relax.

My thoughts exactly! Plus in the past when she has announced her pregnancies she was NEVER SHOWING!!

Princess Mary is without doubt a very courageous woman.

I adore the dress she wore in the evening omly someone that skinny could carry it off. Am really glad to see it again.

Please lets not speculate about any pregnancy till we get an official announcment. Further posts will be deleted.

Thank you
Dazzling

Lovely photos, thanks to all for posting. Mary looks lovely as usual and Frederick looks nice and relaxed. I love the purple tunic, its a great choice for the climate and also a nod for the heritage of Thailand.
I don't think Mary is pregnant and if so, it would have to be very early. You cannot tell that just because she wears a baggy top!!! Every time Mary wears a loose fitting top, everyone jumps on the baby wagon.

I always think it is a good thing to see them strenghtening Denmarks ties with other countries.Regardless of the reason.

These photos have been wonderful to see. What a lovely, warm, tropical place to visit during gloomy November! They are very lucky, and I think it is nice that the two nations are strengthening their ties.

Can anyone tell me what were the demonstrators complaining about??

There is a political conflicts in Thailand right now. The demonstrators try to overthrow the elected government because they think the government is corrupted and undignified. The protests have been going on for quite awhile but the protesters say the government should come to an end soon so they started the big demonstration on Monday. In fact, they already took over the parliament and other official buildings.

Anyway, I think that the Crown Prince couple won't be bothered by that at all. The protests are at only certain government official buildings which can easily be avoided. I hope they have a good time in Thailand. The weather is nice and warm!:flowers:

I am absolutely jealous of my friends who are living in Bangkok because they're cheering Mary and Frederik along in their trip. I lived in Bangkok for 6 years and 2 months ago I moved and now they visit. Total jealousy :lol:

Denmark and Thailand have a relatively tight bond in diplomatic and economic matters. Many Danish companies resides in Thai soils like Ecco. Also there have been many trips to Thailand by Danish royals in the past such as the late King Frederik and Queen Ingrid, also by Margrethe, Henrik and Frederik in late 90's, Frederik and Mary went to Phuket and Khoa lak in ties with the tsunami memorial and the trip now. I also think one of the Thai princesses attended Frederik and Mary's wedding. Prince Henrik also visited Bangkok a few years ago in connection with HM the King of Thailand's 60 years on the throne.

Gallery PPE
Princess Mary visited the Children’s Fashion show and Lego exhibition at Central world, 25-11-2008.
PPE Agency

Thank you very much!
I love her! she was fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom