Prince Frederik and Princess Mary's Visit to New York: September 17-21, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Mary looks stunning! And the shoes are exquisite. Great coat. Kudos for her today!

Our news coverage, or should I say non-coverage, really frustrates me.:bang: I had no idea they were even coming to NY untill today. But im glad there here!

I am a bit hurt that they skipped the Washington DC leg of the trade misions' US visit. Fred and Mary may think we're a bunch of cold, political bureaucrats, but we have feelings too.

Mary's coat is very elegant. I like her long earrings.
I wonderd if they took their two children with them. Any info?

Oh! Mary looks divine! The coat, the shoes, the lovely hair! Excellent! And Frederik certainly didnt look to shabby either!
Princess Isabella is with them on the trip.

Mary's coat is very elegant. I like her long earrings.
I wonderd if they took their two children with them. Any info?
Just Princess Isabella since she's still being breastfed. Prince Christian was left behind in Denmark.

-Ayvee

Mry looks wonderful. I like the coat, shoes, earings and hairstyle.

Yupili! News pics of Mary! Thank you fanletizia and GlitteringTiaras.
They both look stunning! I wish them a great trip!

Last edited:
Finally pictures ! Mary and Frederik look wonderful!
Mary is beautiful as always ..
Great coat, dress, shoes, and I wasn't too keen on the earrings first, but they lighten up the outfit :flowers:

Frederik looks really good too .. They are SO lucky they are staying at the Mandarin Hotel in NY, that is really luxury :lol:

Mary looks gorgeous; Fred looks sleepy. It's Mary's eyes that are so beautiful and give her the alert look. Thank you, Fred for wearing a good-looking, well-fitting suit. Can't wait for more pictures.

thanks for the links. love the coat and the detail on the collar is beautiful, like the flirty lace skirt peeking out, fantastic look, clean lines, feminine and professional. they are a striking couple
the polfoto link has photos of them years ago in new york i haven't seen before, i enjoyed that too!

I don't like Marys coat very much, but Mary and Frederik look great. Thanks for pictures.

The coatdress is quite nice, not too keen on the slip showing...
And I don't like those earrings. They might look better close-up but from most pix they look positively plastic...:ermm:

I like Mary's white coat. Can't wait to see what she'll wear tonight.

Must be hard for them leaving Christian back at home for 4 days.

I love her coat! I thought it looked familiar. It is wonderful she is here along with her cousin.

I like mary's whole outfit very much. Frederik looks good to me too. They seem happy and i like the photos that they are waving and smilling

Her Royal Highness just cannot do wrong in my book. She looks fresh and lovely, very much a princess. Frederik looks really smart. I just love love love these two. Gorgeous!!

cute video- frederik looks surprised but delighted and kinda giddy (real happy) when they come out. was there alot of people or were the press being loud and he is responding? just asking if anyone has seen photos of what the CPcouple were looking at (does that make sense?) thought maybe there was more people than he was expecting to see or something. it was sweet mary noticed the people behind them and waved back at them, then frederik points and laughs with them. very cool

Mary and Frederick in New York

Deighted to see the photographs and look forward to many more. Many thanks to those who have posted them.
They both look great, Mary elegant and just right, and Frederick very smart.
Yes, it was lovely that she noticed the people behind them and turned around to wave. Very thoughtful.
Taree:flowers:

I'm quite disappointed that we haven't seen more pictures of today's appearances by Frederik and Mary. I was so excited that I would actually get to see pictures in real time since I live a mere 90 miles from NYC. :ohmy:

I like Mary's outfit except for her earrings. It looks plastic to me and the color is that orange? She could have chosen better earrings to complement her outfit.

Hate the earings. They don't go with the coat. Hate the stiff stand collar on the coat. It's too millitary style and doesn't go with the feminine style of her skirt.

I'm curious to know whom they're waving at. There are people in NYC recognizing who the heck they are? One picture's caption says Mary was waving to "an Australian tourist". One Australian tourist, no surprise there. But who's behind Mary she's waving at? How does she know those people know who she is? Or she's assuming any New Yorkers would know her?

I love Mary's outfit, especially the coat! It was a lovely afternoon today, and my new yorker self would have loved to be waved at by the beautiful princess.

Hate the earings. They don't go with the coat. Hate the stiff stand collar on the coat. It's too millitary style and doesn't go with the feminine style of her skirt.

I'm curious to know whom they're waving at. There are people in NYC recognizing who the heck they are? One picture's caption says Mary was waving to "an Australian tourist". One Australian tourist, no surprise there. But who's behind Mary she's waving at? How does she know those people know who she is? Or she's assuming any New Yorkers would know her?

Now Mary can't wave? Most New Yorkers probably don't know who they are but there was a small crowd around the Mandarin Hotel. An eyewitness reported that there were some people behind them waiting and that Mary just turned to say hello.

Has anyone been able to find any pictures of the evening event not by polfoto. I can never save them. I have searched PPE to no avail. (It cant be my day - I still havent been able to watch the news clip either but I'll keep trying). I have also tried Mary en Máxima!! but they've been busy with Prinsjesdag. And DanishRoyalWatchers have only got the day event.

If someone could put a picture or two into ImageShack or the like I would be very greatful, I dont know how to do that yet (1 step at a time).

Thankyou to anyone who helps, I'm sorry if I seem impatient - I'm just excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom