Prince Frederik & Princess Mary as Patrons of Danmarks Collection: 2007 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasse Pedersen

Aristocracy
City
Holme, Århus
Country
Denmark
According to this article on BT.dk (in Danish), TRH The Crown Prince Couple have agreed to take on patronage of a national collection to help Africa fight AIDS. Their Royal Highnesses will attend a show in the Tivoli Concert Hall for the event on February 17. A number of Danish singers end performers have agreed to take care of the entertainment and people will be able to phone in donations during the course of the show which will be aired on DR TV.

/Lasse Pedersen

really good hair day, looks lovely and styled. love the bump photo at the DRW blog, she really looks pregnant in that one. thanks for the links.

I don't like the dress worn as a tunic top. Like the color and pattern. Just think it's too long to be worn as a top. On the other hand, it's too thin to be worn as a dress too.

Great hair and makeup. Love the coat.

The hair looked great.I do agree that the outfit was not great. The tunic/dress was abit too thin for a winter night event and it was abit too long.it looked nice under the coat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Mary looks lovely...the tunic is simple but elegant...I love to see Mary pregnant

I have found in recent years that materials for winter and seasons in general are not that important. When I have gone clothes shopping I see a lot of thin material especially in winter. I had a friend by a thin dress in winter and when I asked if it wasn't too thin she said she would be waring a coat over it.

Ahhhhh i saw the whole show and also when the CPC talked to the ppl who volurenterely took the phones. Frederik please look ppl in the eyes when you talk to them. Its so annoying that he is looking everywhere but to those he talk to, its soo childish and immature.
When this is said yes Mary looked incredible and she looks people in the eyes when she talks to them

Frederik might be very shy, possibly. Just because he's been in front of cameras all his life wouldn't make him less uncomfortable. Maybe he should try my trick, look at the person's nose, right between the eyes -- people can't tell the difference!

although i really like her tunique, it looks more like a dress to me, therefore i think it should have been worn without the trousers and with some nice opaque stockings rather. it looks way too informal with the black trousers and detracts a bit from the nice embroidery in the dress.

iowabelle said:
Frederik might be very shy, possibly. Just because he's been in front of cameras all his life wouldn't make him less uncomfortable. Maybe he should try my trick, look at the person's nose, right between the eyes -- people can't tell the difference!

Totally agree with you iowabelle.:) I have tried to get this point across on many occasions. This is part of the reason why I think he isn't seen at public events very often but prefers to do what he enjoys and what he is good at. If Mary is happy to attend and he appreciates her taking the reins, then that is how it works for them. Shy people don't just overcome their fears as a lot of posters have said in the past, for some it can be a lifelong curse. Just because he was born into a public role in life doesn't mean he is naturally outgoing. JMO.

Good opinion Lady Bluffton.......never thought that wearing a pants could be in place of pantyhose seeing as I was pregnant through the summer. Something to remember in the future. Love the dress and lets face it the pants would be warmer than pantihose.

Stellad

I don't like the pants either!!! Black leggings will look great on this tunic! Bad choice for the pants!

I'm sure at this stage, Mary is going more for comfort than fashion. She's due in what, April? So she's about 7 months pregnant.....that can't feel good when you have tight pantyhose around your waist. The pants might have been looser around her tummy, so it was probably easier for her.

Sister Morphine said:
I'm sure at this stage, Mary is going more for comfort than fashion. She's due in what, April? So she's about 7 months pregnant.....that can't feel good when you have tight pantyhose around your waist. The pants might have been looser around her tummy, so it was probably easier for her.

I thik you are rigt in what you say, and we must not foget that it is a bit chilly her in Denmark rigth now. In fact the wether just tolde that we are going to have a snowstorm this nigth and the following day. :wacko:

Prince Frederik & Princess Mary as Patrons of Danmarks Collection

Last night, January 24th, Frederik and Mary attended Denmark's Fundraiser 2009 at Tivoli. The money raised will go to 12 projects in Africa.

Pic 1**Pic 2**Pic 3

(Polfoto, BT.dk)

there are some really good pictures on this side.
I really love them. But are there any one who has some pictures with Mary
with out that jacket on, så it just the dress are some thing else she wears ?
I really wont to she one picture with out that jacket.

Nanna
www.dronning-mary.webbyen.dk

Last night, January 24th, Frederik and Mary attended Denmark's Fundraiser 2009 at Tivoli. The money raised will go to 12 projects in Africa.

Pic 1**Pic 2**Pic 3

(Polfoto, BT.dk)

When did Frederik get back from the sailing races in Florida? For some reason, I thought that he was still there.

They look great. Mary looks really happy to be with Frederik.

:previous:

The sailing in Florida was listed on the calender only until the 23rd, so he must have got back to Copenhagen and then headed out to the fundraiser (depending on when he left Key West)

24-01-2009 Denmark Prince Frederik and Princess Mary attented the "Danmarks Indsamlingen" - a TV Programm and show where 72 million danish kroner were collected to families in Africa - Picture gallery by PPE

thats not a pretty dress. She used it when she was pregnant with Isabella, in about 3th month.
yes and if you look carefully at some pics you can see a little bump on Mary! but no I haven't said anything.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom