Prince Frederik & Princess Mary as Patrons of Danmarks Collection: 2007 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you . Are there eny one else who belives in Mary is pregnant againg ?

ups, I have made an new front page in my website about yesterday with Mary and Frederik.

Nanna
www.dronning-mary.webbyen.dk

Last edited by a moderator:
They look lovely and really happy. It is great to see Mary's trip toAfrica is still having an impact and they have shown up to lend their support. One cannot go to Africa and not be touched by the people and the poverty in most areas.

I really like this chestnut colour on her hair - very warm and flattering

That necklace Mary is wearing looks like the one she was given by Frederick on the birth of Christian. I thought, at the time, it was choking her, but this time it loooks as if the fit is more relaxed.

does anybody has a photo with the necklace in the birth of Christian?

Frederik said then a jounalist asked " what have your given Mary as a presant ?" and Mary said "Him" and ment Christian, but then Frederik said " the neckless" and Mary smiled.

Here are the second link

Nanna

if your intersed I have another website, that is just with Mary and Marie

www.marie-og-mary.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you!!! for the explanation about the necklace1:flowers: what it is amathist?

Amythest is a stone, gem and CP Mary's birthstone.

Amythest is a stone, gem and CP Mary's birthstone.
sorry i do not understand you very clear, i know amathist is a stone, but the photo of the necklace is small so i can not see what it is the neclace , it looks purple, so i thoguht may be it is amathist, i do not have a clue what it is Marys'birthstone?

i'm sorry i'm not really with here. What is a amsthist ?

Nanna
www.marie-og-mary.blogspot.com

An amethyist is a purple gemstone. There are gemstones that represent each month of the year. Amethyists represent February, emeralds represent May, etc. Women will often wear jewelry that contains their birthstone. Mary was born in February, so she most likely has some amethyist jewelry.

Mary looked quite nice at this event. Fred looked abit tired but that might be from the flight the day before. Mary's dress used to be nice the first two times we sew it, got abit boring imo thiugh I like the hair.

I love this atrakan fur coat... I am used to see this kind of fur on mature ladies, anyway Princess Mary wear it with such class.

Prince Frederik & Princess Mary as Patrons of Danmarks Collection

Frederik and Mary are helping to collect money for the victims of the Haiti-earthquake:

Google Nachricht

:previous:

Prince Frederik and Princess Mary are patons of Denmark's Collection . Every year a charity Tv show and telethon is hosted to collect money, this year the show will take place on January 30 there and will be attended by Frederik and Maill also visit the call centre.

12 Charity Organization are behind Denmark's Collection 2010 wich main aims is to collect money for those organizations charity projects. The theme for this year's collection is "Africa's women - Africa's future".
But due the recent emergency in Haiti, the organization announced that this year the funds raised will go also to help Haiti.

Frederik and Mary also attended the telethon show the last year.

Last edited:
:previous:
I remember last years event, it's wonderful that they raise so much money. :)

Prince Frederik & Princess Mary as Patrons of Danmarks Collection

Denmark's Collection 2010
Saturday 30 January 2010, 7:00pm
TRH The Crown Prince and the Crown Princess, as patrons of Danmarks Collection 2010, make a visit at the call centre for the collection in Frederiksberg.

Official link of the Danmarks collection

The Prince and Princess will visit telethon show's Call centre. The show begins at 19:00, (two minutes from now), you can watch live here:
wwiTV - Watch DR 1 Live TV broadcast from Denmark.

I'm not sure if they will do but in past years they also spend some time at the show.

Last edited:
Great to see Fred and Mary working together for a good cause.

Last edited:
People seem to respond so positively to Fred and Mary.:) Genuinley.

Wonderful to see them together again. :flowers:

Yes - wonderful together and wonderful for pull attention to this event.

A five-hour long direct show on our channel DR1 has just ended. DR1 transmitted a big show to collect money for Africa. A collection they make each year. You will maybe remember that Frederik and Mary participated in the shows in the other years :) And the Danes gets each year collected a great deal of money.

Also this year supported Frederik and Mary with money from their own foundation and there were shown clips and interviews with both Frederik and Mary. Frederik was interviewed during his run yesterday and he told about his trip to Mozambique. Mary told us about her trip to Mozambique in November last year and how she could see that the projects help. It shows us a pretty sweet moment of Mary with a little baby boy :)

I have to get up very early tomorrow and I haven't time to write more right now. Perhaps others will?

You can see interviews with both Frederik and Mary here:

Video: H.K.H Kronprinsessen i Mozambique - Kongehuset

Video: H.K.H. Kronprinsen løber for Danmarks Indsamling - Kongehuset

And some information from the court
Kongelige fonde støtter Danmarks Indsamling - Kongehuset

Last edited:
In an upcoming exclusive tv-interview with Crown Princess Mary DR1 gives the viewers a rare glimpse into the Crown Princess working life seen from inside.

"Mary, a Crown Princess with a cause" will be sent at DR1 on Thursday the 29th January at. 8:30pm.

The annual 'Denmark's collection show' focuses this year on injustice and as an introduction to the show DR1 will send an exclusive tv-portrait of Crown Princess Mary. Denmark's Crown Princess has become a key player in international development for women and girls' rights and the program gives the viewers a rare glimpse in the Crown Princess's work life - both when it takes place in her office at Amalienborg, at the rostrum at the UN and to a meeting in a garage in South Africa. In an exclusive and very honest interview Crown Princess Mary tells about the journey towards her role today - for how do you handle political development as a member of the world's oldest royal family?

Article and picture from DR:
https://www.dr.dk/drpresse/artikler/2015/01/23/144602.htm

BB article:
Se kronprinsesse Mary i unikt TV-interview | Billed Bladet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom