Pictures of Mary before her Marriage

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the book, Mary: Crown Princess of Denmark -- which The Royal Book Club will be discussing this Sunday at 1pm PST so please join us in the sub-forum for detailed discussions :D -- the authors never mentioned a club called The Star Bar. They noted exactly what she was wearing that night which is the same outfit in the photos. Perhaps it's a miss print or something...or not:)

i just saw mary old and new photos, and now i can see how she'd changed, before met Prince frederik and now, and i can say that she looks better now. anyway she's beautifull

Lovely pictures.
She truely is a beautiful woman :)
x
:flowers:

Nice pics. She is very beautiful. She always had a nice body and a warm face.

Well, I' ve just watched the documentary made for Mary before her marriage and I really Liked her.
She is very natural, kind and with nice manners and seems to be a very easy-going person.

Now she is more serious I think. Then she smiled happily almost all the time.

I like princess Maxima the most becouse she even after marriage looks as if she enjoyed all the time. Mary tries to be perfect future queen. That's good but she could smile more often.

thank you so much for the photos, i see she change somethings since then, she is thinner now and even look that she has less breast, more tone and thin arms, something different with her nose, and of course more refine all in general, she diid a marvellous work with herself, really marvellous! i love it!

what i don't understand is that she has so much more hair now, how does one get so much thicker hair? Does anyone know?

her dress sense has definitely improved a lot and even her body. I also note that until her engagement mary used to be very tanned. this has changed a lot since the marriage

her dress sense has definitely improved a lot and even her body. I also note that until her engagement mary used to be very tanned. this has changed a lot since the marriage

..... it may well be because she now lives in Scandinavia, where the sun is a wee bit rarer than in her previous home!

To me she has change on three things

- she is mucht more thinner now and that reflects on her face (even her chin is mucht more thin and long and then elegant)
- pose and way of walking
- super fashion Designers clothes

To me she has change on three things

- she is mucht more thinner now and that reflects on her face (even her chin is mucht more thin and long and then elegant)
- pose and way of walking
- super fashion Designers clothes
yes, i agree probably she had a good teacher in pose and way of walking and let add the very white skin of now, , very polish and no marks!

what i don't understand is that she has so much more hair now, how does one get so much thicker hair? Does anyone know?
she might use extension, i think when she has the updo's she probably had an extra pience of heair to make it so volume, she has now a kind of short hair and in the big updo's she looks with so much hair! i asked my hairdresser and he suggest that probably they use a piece of hair inside the updoo and cover it with her natural heair!

I don't think that she has extensions on her hair, I think that she has a very good professional hairdresser, new shampoos, new hair care and that yes would make a difference. She is now using mucht more beauty produts, cosmetics, she must have a hair care professional all the time around her and that for sure makes a difference.;)

I don't think that she has extensions on her hair, I think that she has a very good professional hairdresser, new shampoos, new hair care and that yes would make a difference. She is now using mucht more beauty produts, cosmetics, she must have a hair care professional all the time around her and that for sure makes a difference.;)
i agree with you, just only inthe updoos, i think she might have some extra hear to make the big volume of the updo's

I was wondering... Did Mary read this (or another) forum when she met Fred? Just to found out what he likes or things like that?

I would imagine that after they first met, she would have googled him and looked at his lifestyle and past etc

I was wondering... Did Mary read this (or another) forum when she met Fred? Just to found out what he likes or things like that?

That would be funny if she did, maybe she became a member; still is hehe :rolleyes:
Yes she probably would have googled him and tried to find out, about the man she met. Or she might just of asked him.
x

I think she did... Well, i would:D I read somewhere that "Danish Embassy did soft investigation of Mary Donaldson" in the begining of relationships! What is that mean?

I think she did... Well, i would:D I read somewhere that "Danish Embassy did soft investigation of Mary Donaldson" in the begining of relationships! What is that mean?

Probably if she has an records or a reputation.

Probably if she has an records or a reputation.

Oooo interesting. Yeah not an indepth search like something the CIA would do. Just to see if she had a criminal record, anything suspicious.
x

Yea she has a nice drivers pic

Hi! I am a fan of Pricess Mary. I think she was always good looking, she's has refined herself a lot. She's made an effort to learn Danish, to learn the protocol and to wear the appropriate dress for the ocasion in addition she has a beautiful skin, and a terrific body. She's doing an excellent job.

Mary is the most amusing young woman.

I think Mary has done an exceptional job in her new role. She has a lot on her shoulders and she seems to handle it well. She has definitely trimmed down since her dating days but I see no difference in her smile and that is usually an area that gives signs of nose tweaking.

I am amused by her children, they seem to be normal when photographed.:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom