Pictures of Frederik as Young Boy

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a video of Frederik as a baby :baby: - it starts with some footage from that photo shoot that we've all seen pictures of with Margrethe in the blue dress, and then it shows a little of the christening. He's a doll. In the first part I don't think he's more than a couple weeks old (judging from how loose-fitting his mother's dress is) and he gives the most adorable yawn. :in_love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRLIwdzVLUE

:previous:

Thank you very much for posting this video, Maura724 :flowers: It's wonderful to see such old footage, Frederik was an adorable baby and Margrethe was so beautiful when she was young. :)

Aww he was so cute as a baby! And he didn't even cry. Henrik was quite a handsome young man too. Thanks Maura!

Margrethe looks so pretty in pic 3 - her eyes are so strikingly blue.

As a baby I think Isabella looks so like him, I must say too, Prince Hnerik is so handsome , well when he was young! what happened to him? why he left his body to go so fat!? and the Queen she looks so beautiful, stunning eyes, hair beautiful features!

I absolutely love it too. So sweet. :wub:

Frederik had such chubby cheeks! I love this photo of the cousins.

IloveCP said:
Frederik had such chubby cheeks! I love this photo of the cousins.

Lovely pic. Can someone help with the names? I presume that the older girl is pcs Alexia, but i could not recognize anyone else.

Lovely pic. Can someone help with the names? I presume that the older girl is pcs Alexia, but i could not recognize anyone else.

Back row: Prince Gustav of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, Queen Ingrid of Denmark, Prince Nikolaos of Greece, Prince Joachim of Denmark.
Front row: Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece, Princess Alexia of Greece, Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.

Archduchess Zelia said:
Back row: Prince Gustav of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, Queen Ingrid of Denmark, Prince Nikolaos of Greece, Prince Joachim of Denmark.
Front row: Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece, Princess Alexia of Greece, Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.

Thanks! I never realised that Nikolaor was so blond as kid!

I love this one of him eating a popsicle! And I wonder what's going on here. ;)

I love this one of him eating a popsicle! And I wonder what's going on here. ;)

He sure is enjoying that. :lol:

The costume is for Fastelavn. A Danish tradition for children, going back to medieval times and even before that. Unfortunately I'm not at liberty to tell you more because that is considered off topic.
He is cleary dressed up as one of the three musketeers. I guess QMII has had a hand in this.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting IloveCP

Great photos, the one with the popsicle is so cute.

He sure is enjoying that. :lol:

The costume is for Fastelavn. A Danish tradition for children, going back to medieval times and even before that. Unfortunately I'm at liberty to tell you more because that is considered off topic.
He is cleary dressed up as one of the three musketeers. I guess QMII has had a hand in this.
Are you sure it was for Fastelavn and not for a schoolplay? :ermm:

I knew who he was based on the mustache! ;) But thanks for the additional information!

Here is another one of him eating the popsicle.And another one! Looks like he and his brother are stuck! I think Muhler already explained this!

Are you sure it was for Fastelavn and not for a schoolplay? :ermm:

I believe so.
Whatever it is, I have seen more pics of him in that costume.

At least it's not a case of a-chicken!-what-a-completely-lousy-idea-I-had!-i'll-never-ever-suggest-anything-like-that-to-mother-again! like Joachim's costume. :lol:

I believe so.
Whatever it is, I have seen more pics of him in that costume.

At least it's not a case of a-chicken!-what-a-completely-lousy-idea-I-had!-i'll-never-ever-suggest-anything-like-that-to-mother-again! like Joachim's costume. :lol:
That´s right :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Some lovely Screencaps from the documentary ‘Dronningens slotte’ part 1 made by gabriellademonaco tumblr of toddler Frederik :wub:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/7b05edd7d204bb46f608cc59d320bb1a/tumblr_o3nquxetIH1turje1o5_500.png
http://41.media.tumblr.com/e4fea3271b28b151e95cf49ee9f7605b/tumblr_o3nquxetIH1turje1o4_500.png
http://41.media.tumblr.com/e84aad2b4a56ebd2797774bee5d20d5b/tumblr_o3nquxetIH1turje1o3_500.png

He looks so much like his kids, especially Isabella and Vincent. With a little bit of Christian :flowers:

You can really see Vincent in Frederik as a little boy. We have always could see Bella is the splitting image of Frederik, but these pictures really show us that little Vincent certainly looks like his father :wub:

Whereas Christian is so much like his mother, and Josephine is a real little mini-Mary :wub:

Back
Top Bottom