Pictures of Frederik & Mary with Nephews/Nieces

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Josefine and everyone,

How are you all? Thanks so much Josefine for posting the photos. You are awesome. :D Prince Nikolai is getting really cute and bears a uncanny resemblance to Uncle Freddie when he was that age. Does anyone else see that resemblance or have I just got it wrong? :unsure:

These photos shows a Fred who is ready to settle down and make lots of babies. He really is so fond of Nikolai. So lucky Mary, they could get engaged soon as he wants a cutie pie like his nephew. :D :heart: :D

Have fun and take care everyone. :heart: :D :heart:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3,218
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2,382
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2,223
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2,121
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2,286
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,098
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,580
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,421
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,707
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,055
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EML
Great pics Josephine! I see a great daddy some day. I like all of them... but the last three are really lovely, special, sweet, adorable ... I could go on! Thanks for posting them. :) :) Mandy

hi Lorissa and everyone!

I just want to say that the pics u posted with Prince Frederick and Prince Nikolai looked really great!!! I mean they are sooo cute esp. Prince Nikolai! They do have striking resemblances but Nikolais's dad, Prince Joachim is also handsome so it's like halves in the blood...hehehe!!! :)

I think it is really the right time for CP Frederick to marry because aside from his age is already 30+, I would really love to see how his children would look like, bcoz he is handsome and his gf Mary Donaldson is also pretty and has a good sense of style... I would really like to see if their children will be as good-looking as Prince Joachim's sons are!!!!

OMG, thank you so much for those photos Josephine. They are great. Nikoli (sp?) is such a QT! Those are great photos of Frederik and his nephew, shows the softer side of the future king. Judging from the photos, and Prince who would ride a scooter down the hallway of the royal Palace :) would make a great father. Not mention he looks so dedicated..... and loving.... Wonderful, wonderful. Thank You again....

Chanel

I can´t find any pictures of him and felix....

Hmmm....I wonder if Mary will be as good a mother as Alexandra is. I don't know...I don't see her as a very happy/warm person. How sad..I really hope Frederik knows what he wants. He should break his engagement if he has any doubts...I don't know. It'd be nice if he got someone as nice as Alexandra.

are there any pictures of frederik together with nikolai when nikolai was a baby???
are there pictures of frederik together with FELIX????

I have not seen any pictures of Frederik and felix yet, I hope it will be soon

Well, there are pictures of Frederik standing on the same balcony as Felix...only on opposite ends of it. :rolleyes:

Here's a sample:
Colourpress.com

The princes seem so relaxed when together :)

he really love being as Uncle to little 2 boys. The boys always go with Frederick because he is really uncle.

Sara Boyce

Very Nice...its very nice photos.... Hope I'll see more photos of Danemark monarch family together in non-formal situation. I saw photos which show everybody laugh and smile together in this family...I realy love to see that... but I've never seen the one with Mary between them.

I would love to see more pictures of Frederik and Felix. I simple adore Felix, even more than I do his brother. I think the two boys are a bit different - Nikolai seems to be more exubirant whereas Felix is more cruisey.

It would be soooo mad if Felix gets on well with Mary!!!

Frederick will make an absolutely great dad ^__^ can't wait for those kangaroos hahaha

:) Can't wait! How cool. Mary herself I am sure will be a great mother.... :)

borrowing little brother family here

Attachments

• 6le01ka7_guest.jpg
    6le01ka7_guest.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,314
  • 6le01ka5_guest.jpg
    6le01ka5_guest.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,230
  • 6le01ka8_guest.jpg
    6le01ka8_guest.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,254
  • 6le01kaf_guest.jpg
    6le01kaf_guest.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,245
Josefine said:
borrowing little brother family here
Frederik looks like he's been made for fatherhood! The pictures with him and his nephews thoughout the years are very endearing.

its just sooo sweet he does seem made to be a dad and Mary will be a great mom as well

Does anybody have any pics of Frederik and Mary with their nephews Nikolai and Felix or Mary's sibling's children?

There were, pictures taken of Mary with her neices at an event during the Australian tour (when she wore the pale dress with black spots, shes hugging them), and when one of her sisters visited Denmark soon after Isabella's birth I think - there were pictures of Mary, Fred a neice at a rugby game (the PM was there too). You could also try when Mary attended her cousins wedding, on the first day of "privacy" in Tasmania after the tour.
Sorry I dont have any of them - I only remember seeing them, but I hope this helps.
Also, I suppose they are technically together when there are pictures of the balcony appearances for Margarethe's birtday, and maybe some Xmas pictures???

Do you think Frederik is still close to his nephews, even though he now has his own children to look after?

Yes, they are a very close nit family.

Back
Top Bottom