Name & Godparent Suggestions for the Twins

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I don't have any problem with the fact that people like or do not like my name suggestions, I don't have any problem with people discussing about them either. My point is that there is without any doubt another way to ask for further explanation which is more civilised than plain rudeness.

Have you read what you just said? Who are you to decide even you wrote it "countless of times" the rules of how/what one should choose the babies names? "Tree", "random" etc... what's wrong with names that one do simply like?
None of the members of this thread has ever asked me for some explanation with just a succession of question marks which is the written form of yelling. You pretend not to have any clue about why I "throw Angus out" for example, yet you understood that I was referring at Mary's, thus her children' scottish heritage. Mary being australian doesn't mean nobody has the right to hint at her roots.
And even then, would it have no connection with anything royal but just a name I like what's wrong with that?

As I joined this forum a way before you did, I have seen lots of name suggestions. I really like some of them, I found some ugly, boring, but it's others choice and I respect that. It's ludicrous, over the top, to be aggressive about names of babies who are not even yours - about names that their parents might even think about. Nobody posts anything to please you personally, you like it fine, you don't just pass by. As far as I'm concerned I better not pay attention to people your kind.

How is ????? aggressive. If I wrote PRINCE ANGUS, like I was shouting at you perhaps, the multiple question marks means confusion, not yelling. Inventing internet protocal that doesn't exist doesn't help your case

I didn't say I didn't respect it. I asked for an explanation. Even if it is Scottish, it is still absolutely random. There is no direct link to Mary that I can find. I thought there was a connection you knew of that I didn't, like it was a family name, or her family was from the Angus region of Scotland, some connection. Prince Perth would make little sense, yes it would honor Australia, but why would they honor a part of Australia she isn't from? Why not Prince Hobart or Princess Mathilda/Adelaide? I was asking for your reasoning, and at no time was being aggressive. I asked a question, confused by the choice.

Then you got mad at me questioning, and asked me why I made no suggestions. So I pointed out I had. I wasn't saying my reasoning was right, I was explaining my previous posts.

This is the usual events, someone asks a question, the other person answers. You asked why I haven't made suggestions, I answered by telling you what suggestions I have made.

If I start writing in caps locks at you and perhaps in bold, then I am being aggressive, ????? is confusion. Creating new internet protocal might be right for you, but you can forgive others for not knowing your personal rules.

The only person who has been rude is you 'my kind'. That's actually extremely insulting. I am by far not the only one who has questioned name choices in the past, mine have been.This is a debate thread.

I like the name Freya for a girl. It is a little like Frederik lol.

Princess Freya Mary Mathilde Jane

for den lillepig:
Johanne Elisabeth Helene Mary
Sophie Patricia Ingrid Lovisa

for den lilledreng:
Maximilian Frederik André William
Viggo Henrik Valdemar Erik

I like Johanne a lot. I always like when a baby girl is named for a male relative, makes it a bit more unique.

Johanne Friedrike Renee Elizabeth

I also like Viggo, perhaps as a middle name though. I just keep picturing the actor, though he has Danish roots. But the first Lord Mayor of Copenhagen and one Prime Minister of Denmark had the name. I just think the first name will likely be a bit more traditional for the family, but perhaps one of the other christian names.

Anders Marius Joachim Viggo

Anders for the Scandinavian version of Andre for Henri's father, and Marius for Mary.

:ermm: Madge and Harold. A Neighbours classic.

I have been suggesting Harald for a while, because it is the name of the Norwegian king and the nickname 'Harry' would be so cool...Prince Harry of Denmark...As for Madge, maybe they might choose a name like Magdalena...Princess Magdalena of Denmark sounds gorgeous but it might be too 'out there' for Mary and Fred's conservative tastes...There you have it: Princess Magdalena and Prince Harald of Denmark...lovely! the Danish form of Madge and Harold ;)

I have been suggesting Harald for a while, because it is the name of the Norwegian king and the nickname 'Harry' would be so cool...Prince Harry of Denmark...As for Madge, maybe they might choose a name like Magdalena...Princess Magdalena of Denmark sounds gorgeous but it might be too 'out there' for Mary and Fred's conservative tastes...There you have it: Princess Magdalena and Prince Harald of Denmark...lovely! the Danish form of Madge and Harold ;)

Madge is short for Margrat traditionally. So Grete or Margarethe, honor to her grandmother, though Isabella already carries the name. But of course it is possible since it is for her grandmother, it may be reused. Margareta is also a Danish variation, so it would be slightly more modern, a name of her own but still honor to Grandmother.

Princess Margarethe and Prince Harold

I'm looking at the Danish Royals' family tree and picking out names that are can be easily pronounced in both Danish and English. Like the Swedish royal parents, they're using for their kids names that have the right mix of tradition, roots, modernity and internationality.

These names seem to fall under that category:
Christina, Anna, Sophia, Catherine, Eleonor, Juliana, Frederica
Louisa, Maria, Caroline, Thyra

Christopher
Eric

Discounting names that are overused by royals, or immediately associated with a royal (or future royal, as in the case of Catherine) except perhaps as a second/third/fourth name, I'm left with:

Frederica, Anna, Thyra

I still like Andre or Andrea, so I'm rooting for:

Frederica Anna Ingeborg Mary

Andre Dalgleish Joachim Frederik.

I bet either of the twins will get a Mary, Frederik or Joachim in their names. :D

I'm still going with my personal faves:
My choices:
Princess Anna-Sophie Ingrid Mary
Princess Thyra Ingrid Henriette Margarete
Princess Christina Ingrid Erika Emma
Princess Anna Elenora Ingrid Mary
Princess Ingrid Dagmar Mary Elizabeth
Princess Elenora Elizabeth Sophia Mary

Prince Erik Valdemar Christian Oluf
Prince Johan Christian Valdemar Christoffer

I don't think there will be more than 1 royal godparent per child. If there are any it would be a Norwegian Royal, Daniel Westling, or Marie is my guess. But I think it will be a few friends, maybe a relative and more people who are "common" but are of importance to Danish society like Isabella's godparents were.

I'm still going with my personal faves:
My choices:
Princess Anna-Sophie Ingrid Mary
Princess Thyra Ingrid Henriette Margarete
Princess Christina Ingrid Erika Emma
Princess Anna Elenora Ingrid Mary
Princess Ingrid Dagmar Mary Elizabeth
Princess Elenora Elizabeth Sophia Mary

Prince Erik Valdemar Christian Oluf
Prince Johan Christian Valdemar Christoffer

I don't think there will be more than 1 royal godparent per child. If there are any it would be a Norwegian Royal, Daniel Westling, or Marie is my guess. But I think it will be a few friends, maybe a relative and more people who are "common" but are of importance to Danish society like Isabella's godparents were.

Christina and Christian? I think those are just a bit too close. And with Princess Ingrid of Norway (besides a middle name of Isabella). If any of her middle names were to be used, I'd think Margrethe, for her grandmother. I'd be a bit surprised to see Ingrid. Eleanora perhaps, or Anna-Sophia (though that sounds like an American actress) as they are slightly different then the Spanish princesses (Sofia and Leonor).

I'm still not getting the whole putting Christian Valdemar thing in a name. Using half of their first son's name just seems redundant. And if you throw in Johan? Johan is Danish for John. Christopher is a variation of Christian. So three of Christian's names, and one that is a variation of his name?

I could be wrong, but with a whole boat load of baby names out there, I don't see why they would double up. If they want to continue the naming tradition, it is far more likely for Fredrick then Christian as a middle name. And other traditional names other than Valdemar. Johan I could see perhaps, as it is a variation of one of the secondary christian names, not a variation of the first name like Christina/Christian.

Prince Christian Valdemar Henri John
Princess Isabella Henrietta Ingrid Margrethe
Prince Eric Andre Joachim Frederick
Princess Johanne Mary Elizabeth Renee

This is from ninemsn.com.au

Debate over naming of Danish royal twins

Sharon and Bruce or Sophie and Magnus?
Debate is raging about the possible names for the Danish royal twins and whether they will be traditional or Australian-flavoured, honouring their mother's home country.

Hobart-born Crown Princess Mary gave birth to a boy and girl on January 8 but in keeping with royal tradition the children's names won't be revealed until their christening, scheduled for April 14 in Copenhagen.

While dad - Crown Prince Frederik - has jokingly referred to his new son as Elvis because the tots share a birthday with the rock'n'roll legend, the name is unlikely to become official.

Danish royal commentators are divided about whether the names will honour members of Mary's Tasmanian family including her mother, Henrietta Etta Clark Donaldson, who died in 1997 before her daughter met Frederik.

In the office of Denmark's Billed-Bladet magazine a list of possible names has been drawn up as dedicated royal watchers keenly await April's event at Holmen Church.
For the girl, options include: Sophie (after Queen Sophie Amalie, wife of King Frederik III of Denmark), Caroline (after Princess Caroline Mathilde of Denmark - oldest daughter of King Frederik VI), Alexandrine (after daughter of Prince Harald of Denmark), Dagmar or Thyra (after the princess daughters of King Frederik VIII of Denmark), Christina (after Queen Consort Christina of Sweden - Princess of Denmark), Frederica (after Princess Frederica Amalia - daughter of King Frederik III), Margaret (after daughter of King Christian I of Denmark), Magdalene (after Crown Princess Magdalene of Denmark), and Charlotte (after the princess daughter of King Frederik IV of Denmark).

For the boy, names include: Magnus (after Magnus the Good), Erik, Christoffer (after the 1250s Danish monarch), John (after the King to 1513), Jurgen (after Prince George of Denmark and Norway), Charles (after Prince Charles of Denmark), Ulrik (after Prince Ulrik of Denmark, and Viggo (after Prince Viggo Christian).
Suspense did not surround the naming of the royal couple's first child, Prince Christian, now five - tradition determines that males first in line to the throne are named Frederik or Christian alternatively.

The naming of his three-year-old sister Princess Isabella shocked some Danish royal watchers because of its lack of royal links.

Earlier this week the Danish palace released photos of the twins, showing both with dark hair, and including shots with their parents.

The royal family has no last name and are known only by their first name and title.
If needed, female royals use the last name Regina, meaning queen, and men use Rex, meaning King.

More name guessing.
This is lots of fun and the history is really interesting.

I'm guessing that one of the names of the Little Prince is Frederik.
He might feel left out to be a son of a Danish King and not have
Christian or Frederik as one of his names.
I'm thinking that his parents might add Sydney or an Australian or Olympic inspired name like Tasman or Olympus in reference to where they met.
One of his names might be family related like Andre, Archibald (also The Archibald Prize), Stuart or Donaldson or an historical royal name like Ulrik.
Another of his names might be just a name that his parents love and I don't know their taste. I like Thomas, Alistair, Hamish, Leopold, David, Henry and Hugh.

Apart from the names that I have already guessed on pages 43 and 44,
for the Little Princess I further guess Anne, Alison or Alanna (a melding of the two).
I think that Mary will be included. She did a brilliant job of delivering such healthy twins.
Another of her names might be in reference to her grandmother Queen Margrethe - Alexandrine, Margaret, Gretel, Daisy or Ingahild perhaps.
And maybe an Australian toned name - Matilda, Adelaide, Acacia (National Floral Emblem), Victoria or Skye.
Further family names and names that the couple just love could include names that I like (I have no idea what they like) - Charlotte, Sophie, Catriona/Catherine, Louise, Harriet, Bridget, Cosima, Susannah, Natalie, Clara, Xenia etc.

There are endless combinations including ...
Alanna Mary Matilda Alexandrine & Thomas Frederik Olympus Horne
Clara Adelaide Mary Louise & Andre Frederik Sydney Ulrik
Harriet Acacia Mary Ingahild & Alistair Andre Frederik Tasman

The Godparents I'm guessing might be six for each child:
I think there will be cousins - Natalie, Nicholaos and Gustav; Mary's siblings; some royal folk - Felipe of Spain, Carl or Daniel of Sweden, Sophie Wessex and maybe Princess Maxima and some friends who are healthy, sporty or artistic, kind and believing in the Christian story.

I love the names of Christian and Isabella.
I like the way Christian's names Henri and John are spelt the exact way that they were when used for the birth names of his Grandfathers.
I like the historical name Valdemar.
Isabella, I've seen it read that some find it a tad popular, but I find it perfect. The Queen Isabella was a very interesting, important figure. Her story is worth reading and her blood, apparently, is still included in today's royal family. Isabella - meaning beautiful Elizabeth - is connected to her mother's second name and also to the cousin whose birthday on which she was born. It is so logical that Isabella's other names are those of her Grandmothers and Queen Ingrid.
So I trust that the twins' names will be unsurprisingly totally appropriate for their standing and yet very acceptable with their generation of friends.

Last edited:
:previous:
I thought only monarchs (and maybe consorts) use Rex/Regina after their name?

:previous:
I thought only monarchs (and maybe consorts) use Rex/Regina after their name?

So did I. :p But we learn all the time, eh? :lol:
Nor did I know we've had a Prince Charles here in DK, I thought we've hade a Prince Karl.

If I am to be serious and safe in the name guessing I think they'll build the names up like this:
A: The first name, everybody will call them. The wildcard. - That will a name that may also be common in English, but certainly common in Danish as they are expected to spend at least their childhood and youth in DK. And in the glare of the media, so a an exotic frist name like say Persephone, would be out of the question. So will names like Aage and Børge. Too difficult to pronounce in English.

B: A royal name, just in case. Frederik/Christian. Margrethe/Ingrid/Thyra.

C: A name honoring a close friend. Would Amber and Hamish be far out?
Or Holger and Caroline?

D: A name honoring a relative a generation or two back.

E: Or a name in Greenlandic and Faroese. One each.

If I am to be serious and safe in the name guessing I think they'll build the names up like this:
A: The first name, everybody will call them. The wildcard. - That will a name that may also be common in English, but certainly common in Danish as they are expected to spend at least their childhood and youth in DK. And in the glare of the media, so a an exotic frist name like say Persephone, would be out of the question. So will names like Aage and Børge. Too difficult to pronounce in English.

B: A royal name, just in case. Frederik/Christian. Margrethe/Ingrid/Thyra.

C: A name honoring a close friend. Would Amber and Hamish be far out?
Or Holger and Caroline?

D: A name honoring a relative a generation or two back.

E: Or a name in Greenlandic and Faroese. One each.

I agree: this seems the most likely to me as well.
I don't see why they'd choose an Australian name; it's unlikely Mary will ever live in Australia again!

My choices (which I don't think they will use):

Erik Frederik Axel Peter

Dorothea Mary Ingrid Margrethe

(Yes, I realize two of the female names were also used for Isabella, but I believe they'll reuse Margrethe at least).

More name guessing.
This is lots of fun and the history is really interesting.

I'm guessing that one of the names of the Little Prince is Frederik.
He might feel left out to be a son of a Danish King and not have
Christian or Frederik as one of his names.
I'm thinking that his parents might add Sydney or an Australian or Olympic inspired name like Tasman or Olympus in reference to where they met.
One of his names might be family related like Andre, Archibald (also The Archibald Prize), Stuart or Donaldson or an historical royal name like Ulrik.
Another of his names might be just a name that his parents love and I don't know their taste. I like Thomas, Alistair, Hamish, Leopold, David, Henry and Hugh.

Apart from the names that I have already guessed on pages 43 and 44,
for the Little Princess I further guess Anne, Alison or Alanna (a melding of the two).
I think that Mary will be included. She did a brilliant job of delivering such healthy twins.
Another of her names might be in reference to her grandmother Queen Margrethe - Alexandrine, Margaret, Gretel, Daisy or Ingahild perhaps.
And maybe an Australian toned name - Matilda, Adelaide, Acacia (National Floral Emblem), Victoria or Skye.
Further family names and names that the couple just love could include names that I like (I have no idea what they like) - Charlotte, Sophie, Catriona/Catherine, Louise, Harriet, Bridget, Cosima, Susannah, Natalie, Clara, Xenia etc.

There are endless combinations including ...
Alanna Mary Matilda Alexandrine & Thomas Frederik Olympus Horne
Clara Adelaide Mary Louise & Andre Frederik Sydney Ulrik
Harriet Acacia Mary Ingahild & Alistair Andre Frederik Tasman

The Godparents I'm guessing might be six for each child:
I think there will be cousins - Natalie, Nicholaos and Gustav; Mary's siblings; some royal folk - Felipe of Spain, Carl or Daniel of Sweden, Sophie Wessex and maybe Princess Maxima and some friends who are healthy, sporty, kind and believing in the Christian story.

I'd think if they were honoring Australia, they might choose something still with some royal connection which is easy enough. Though they may very well choose names they just like, I'd think the first name would at the very least be Danish, and not something like Alanna or Alison.

Princess Adelaide Mary Patricia Margrethe- if any name would be reused I see it being Grandma's but I hope they decide not to reuse any, there are so many names out there. Adelaide for Australia, Mary for mom, Patricia for Aunt, Margrethe for grandma
Princess Mathilde Elizabeth Mary Patricia- Mathilde for the Scandinavian of Mathilda for 'waltzing Mathilda' also a royal name, Elizabeth for members of both families, Mary for mom, Patricia for Aunt
Princess Johanne Adelaide Mary Patricia- Johanne for femine of John for Uncle and grandfather, Adelaide for Oz/Danish royal, Mary for mom Patricia for Aunt

and for the little boy they could do something like:

Prince Abel Frederick Donald Joachim- Abel for both King Abel of Denmark and Abel Tasman for whom Tasmania is named where Mary is from, Fred for dad, Donald for Mary's family, Joachim for uncle

Prince Anders Robert Frederick Peter- Anders (Danish form of Andre for Henri's father), Robert in honor of Mary's home town of Hobart, Frederick for dad, Peter for Mary's family

I like

Princess Johanne Adelaide Mary Patricia
Prince Abel Frederick Donald Joachim

Yes, your logic is great for the Little Prince's name.
Abel is very attractive.

Dorothea also has an Australian connection through Dorothea MacKellar; some have suggested that. Is Dorothea a common name in Denmark?
It is not at all now in Australia.

Further gorgeous guesses for the Twins' names:

Philippa Mary Alexandrine Alanna & Maximilian Abel Frederik Andre
Dorothea Mary Philippa Daisy & Abel Frederik Maximilian Horne
Dorothea Mary Adelaide Philippa & Abel Frederik Marie Maximilian

..inspired by the other royal Danish twins of history, the meaning of Philippa - horse lover, Max is very modern, Abel Tasman, Mary's sisters'
middle names and Andre, Horne, Daisy (nick name), Marie, Alexandrine, Mary and Frederik - more family names. Australia - Adelaide and Dorothea MacKellar.

Last edited:
For what it's worth (& I really don't know much about Danish Royal history or tradition etc) but I'm going to guess these names make an appearance for the twins, whether as the given name or as middle names etc.

For the Prince:
Erik/Eric - seriously complete gut feeling Erik is in the name somewhere...could be because I just re-watched Little Mermaid a few days ago ;)
Frederik - since there seems to be the Christian/Frederik tradition with the boys & the older brother is already Christian.
I think there will at least one name that is "modern" or considered "unusual" for Royalty to use...I don't know what though.
No idea about any other names. Maybe something related to family history of either Frederik or Mary.

For the Princess:
Caroline or Charlotte
Marie/Maria
Matilde - since that'd honour Mary's Aussie roots.
Again some modern/unusal name in the mix too
And reckon there may be something quite traditional/very Danish in there too...maybe something like Dagmar (which to me is a very Danish name)

I see Johanne being suggested for the girl a lot but I'd love Johan/Johannes/Jonas for the boy...adore that name & it's many variants for boys. ;)

Last edited:
For what it's worth (& I really don't know much about Danish Royal history or tradition etc) but I'm going to guess these names make an appearance for the twins, whether as the given name or as middle names etc.

For the Prince:
Erik/Eric - seriously complete gut feeling Erik is in the name somewhere...could be because I just re-watched Little Mermaid a few days ago ;)
Frederik - since there seems to be the Christian/Frederik tradition with the boys & the older brother is already Christian.
I think there will at least one name that is "modern" or considered "unusual" for Royalty to use...I don't know what though.
No idea about any other names. Maybe something related to family history of either Frederik or Mary.

For the Princess:
Caroline or Charlotte
Marie/Maria
Matilde - since that'd honour Mary's Aussie roots.
Again some modern/unusal name in the mix too
And reckon there may be something quite traditional/very Danish in there too...maybe something like Dagmar (which to me is a very Danish name)

I see Johanne being suggested for the girl a lot but I'd love Johan/Johannes/Jonas for the boy...adore that name & it's many variants for boys. ;)

Johan is a variation of John, and it would be the Danish. John is already a middle name of Christian, why Johanne or Johanna have been suggested by a few people for a girl.

Yes, your logic is great for the Little Prince's name.
Abel is very attractive.

Dorothea also has an Australian connection through Dorothea MacKellar; some have suggested that. Is Dorothea a common name in Denmark?
It is not at all now in Australia.

Further gorgeous guesses for the Twins' names:

Philippa Mary Alexandrine Alanna & Maximilian Abel Frederik Andre
Dorothea Mary Philippa Daisy & Abel Frederik Maximilian Horne
Dorothea Mary Adelaide Philippa & Abel Frederik Marie Maximilian

..inspired by the other royal Danish twins of history, the meaning of Philippa - horse lover, Max is very modern, Abel Tasman, Mary's sisters'
middle names and Andre, Horne, Daisy (nick name), Marie, Alexandrine, Mary and Frederik - more family names. Australia - Adelaide and Dorothea MacKellar.

Are there other twins in Danish royal history? I'd think it more likely we see Margrethe and not her nickname Daisy for the princess. I hope if they use it, it is as a first name. If it has to be used again, I would think there were far more names to use. Alexandrine is likely too close to Mary's nephew's name Alexander.

Dorothea if chosen I doubt will have much to do with Dorothea Mckeller, she isn't that well known of an Aussie. There are a number of Danish princesses though named Dorothea, and one queen, the wife of Christian I.

It would be cute if they used Anna-something. There have been a number of Danish princesses with the double first name.
Anna-Christina
Anna-Catherine
Anna-Sophia

I think Anna-Christina would be pretty, Christina being a variation of Christian, as girls are now in line equally

I think Prince Abel Frederick and Princess Anna-Christina would be cute

and their other christian names perhaps links to Australia and family

Queen Isabella of Denmark gave birth to twin boys in 1519.
- Philip and Maximilian who did not survive. Another of her children was named Dorothea oddly enough.
Dorothea MacKellar is a very well known Australian poet, in Australia at least.
You might recognize lines from her poems more so than her name.....
"I love a sunburnt country" etc. Look her up, you might like her very descriptive poems saturated with colourful visions and a love of the Australian outdoors.
How were the Princesses Dorothea pronounced in Danish?

Some other royal family names I've read that I like are:
Ulrika, Cecilia, Margarete, Baptiste, Gustav and Charles.

Yes, Abel and Anna would be cute.

Last edited:
My name suggestions:

Oscar Frederik André Carl
Sophie Adelaide Mary Renée

Oscar and Sophie are popular names in both Denmark and Australia.

I really don't mean to offend anyone but I really hope they dont name Little Elvis, Oscar, always reminds me of a hot dog, plus I just plain dont like it.
I don't think they will choose Sophie because of Infanta Sofia and Queen Sofia of Spain. They seem to like modern names blended with traditional and looking back through-out history I like the following royal names for the little girl:
Emma, Caroline-Mathilda, Charlotte.
I like Maximilian or Michael for little Elvis

Johanne is very pretty, especially the Danish pronunciation. Viggo has never been a favorite - it just doesn't roll of the tongue very well for me, but it's a Danish Royal Family name, so I wouldn't be surprised if they used it.

No, the first Abel did not fare well, I agree.
Though, most names would have a person in history sporting that name who is not perfect or who is involved in something upsetting.
I think most names also have been used by people who have worthwhile pursuits and positive intentions.

You can't judge a name by one or two bearers.
The new twins will each stamp their own unique mark on whichever names their parents choose for them.

I was just thinking that those Huge Big Names come with a lot of expectations for such a little child :) Especially when taken from the bible, there is usually a certain expectation ingrained :) I don't know if it comes across what I mean, but I don't know how to explain it differently :sad:

Maybe they won't use Erik if Frederik is going to be one of the middle names.

Are there other twins in Danish royal history? I'd think it more likely we see Margrethe and not her nickname Daisy for the princess. I hope if they use it, it is as a first name. If it has to be used again, I would think there were far more names to use. Alexandrine is likely too close to Mary's nephew's name Alexander.

Dorothea if chosen I doubt will have much to do with Dorothea Mckeller, she isn't that well known of an Aussie. There are a number of Danish princesses though named Dorothea, and one queen, the wife of Christian I.

It would be cute if they used Anna-something. There have been a number of Danish princesses with the double first name.
Anna-Christina
Anna-Catherine
Anna-Sophia

I think Anna-Christina would be pretty, Christina being a variation of Christian, as girls are now in line equally

I think Prince Abel Frederick and Princess Anna-Christina would be cute

and their other christian names perhaps links to Australia and family

And Christian III queen was named Dorothea too.
Not to offend anyone but I really dont like Abel. Reason: There was a king in Denmark named Abel who killed his brother Erik and dumped him in the river Slien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom