Mary is Pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm there is a break in Frederik's calendar from October 17 to October 25... Dare we hope ;)

Really? Well...my guess for the birthdate is October 16th-17th (because it's the full moon!) So...:cool:

ladybelline said:
Really? Well...my guess for the birthdate is October 16th-17th (because it's the full moon!) So...:cool:
That would be nice :) (Mostly because I have a week off from school now, so I'll have time to follow the news. Even if I've got a paper due after the break:()

is the press hanging outside their doors or at the hisoital just to be the first to report on the comming birth

Fire in Denmark at birth of heir to the throne.

Home Guard has registered that there will be 213 beacon fires lit across the land when Denmark has a new heir to the throne, but the list is growing every day.

When Mary gives birth to Denmark's heir to the throne, the Home Guard will light more than 200 beacon fires across the country to celebrate.

As a chain of fire will the beacons spread from Copenhagen out into the country, and fittingly the first beacon will be lit close to Amalienborg. At 18.30 (on the day it happens) it will be lit a beacon at Grevens Bastion at Kastellet in Copenhagen. The chain of fire will, if everything goes according to plan, end only 15 minutes later, probably at Skagen and at Bornholm.

"We're working on being ready to light fires kl. 18.30, but considering that there isn't visual contact between all the bonfires, we've got a back-up phoneline," says Lisbeth Frost Jensen, project leader for the Home Guard.

It is hoped that the beacons will work as in ye olde days during times of war, when they were a sign of warning spreading across the country.

/ritzau/

from http://www.bt.dk

(It's stories like this that makes you realize that the papers are awaiting the birth, it's an interesting story, but a filler...)

Mary on a last-moment shopping spree

I'm not sure if this has been here yet, but I found an article from The Copenhagen Post:

The crown princess is using the last weeks of her pregnancy on a hectic shopping spree to prepare for her baby's birth

She strolls through Ikea with her friends, visits baby equipment warehouses, stocks up on soft woollen bootees, and orders prams. Crown Princess Mary is, in other words, behaving like a normal expectant mother in the last weeks of her pregnancy.

http://www.cphpost.dk/get/91533.html

Edit: Please check out our rules regarding posting full-text articles.
Norwegianne

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the article Catharina, It is obvious that Mary is very down to earth and doesnt have her nose up in the clouds. Completely ideal princess in my opinion.

Catharina said:
I'm not sure if this has been here yet, but I found an article from The Copenhagen Post:

The crown princess is using the last weeks of her pregnancy on a hectic shopping spree to prepare for her baby's birth

Norwegianne

Image and video, I could not put the image as attachment :(

http://www.jp.dk/english_news/artikel:aid=3322956/

147746original1mi.jpg

Catharina said:
Norwegianne
Norwegianne, I think this a bad idea. A lot of links often expires after some time and in this special case(cphpost) you will need a password to read the article after 1-2 weeks. A lot of valuable information on this board and the boards function as a kind of archive gets lost if we are not able to read the whole articles later on.

Copyright and posting full articles

fromEU said:
Norwegianne, I think this a bad idea. A lot of links often expires after some time and in this special case(cphpost) you will need a password to read the article after 1-2 weeks. A lot of valuable information on this board and the boards function as a kind of archive gets lost if we are not able to read the whole articles later on.
If I may reply on Norwegianne's behalf the issue is pretty straightforward, It is called copyright. If you post a full article copied or cut and pasted from a Newsagency or similar site, you are infringing the rights of the agency which has paid for and owns the copyright.

What does this mean for TRF and other Message Boards? It means we can be threatened with legal action for hosting articles that legally belong to someone else. Other Boards have in fact been so threatened.

To protect the future of these Forums the restrictions on posting full articles have been introduced. This is the policy and everyone is expected to comply.
The TRF Team appreciates the cooperation of all members in this matter.

Warren
Royal Forums SuperModerator

Warren said:
If I may reply on Norwegianne's behalf the issue is pretty straightforward, It is called copyright. If you post a full article copied or cut and pasted from a Newsagency or similar site, you are infringing the rights of the agency which has paid for and owns the copyright.

What does this mean for TRF and other Message Boards? It means we can be threatened with legal action for hosting articles that legally belong to someone else. Other Boards have in fact been so threatened.

To protect the future of these Forums the restrictions on posting full articles have been introduced. This is the policy and everyone is expected to comply.
The TRF Team appreciates the cooperation of all members in this matter.

Warren
Royal Forums SuperModerator
That means that every picture, scans and so on should be forbidden also. We don't have the right to post them either.

fromEU said:
That means that every picture, scans and so on should be forbidden also. We don't have the right to post them either.

You can post all of the above as long as you give proper credit the photographers and/or the photo agencies. If you wish to continue this debate, please do so via PM with any of the administrators or supermoderators of your choice. This thread is for the discussion of Mary's pregnancy.

Mandy

Mary on a last-moment shopping spree

She strolls through Ikea with her friends, visits baby equipment warehouses, stocks up on soft woollen bootees, and orders prams. Crown Princess Mary is, in other words, behaving like a normal expectant mother in the last weeks of her pregnancy.
Despite her royal title and doctor's orders to take it easy, the crown princess refuses to remain behind closed doors in her palace at Fredensborg and let her servants take care of the preparations for her baby's birth.
Mary wants to go shopping by herself, touch the merchandise, look at prices, talk to shop assistants, and behave like a normal expectant parent.

I dont know if this has been posted before, but anyway :)

This might be the last photo of Mary pregnant (as she is right now in the hospital!!)
The date on www.scanpix.se was october 14 but it might be yesterday or the day before... it is a recent photo anyway

anyone has seen more and larger photos of this?

Attachments

• mary.jpg
    mary.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,013
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom