General News about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 18: June 2020 - August 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone not love him!? Nice to see he's finally being "caught" by the rhythm. M&F weren't feeling it that much at Carl Phillip's wedding.

Although what I would really like to see, it's his children's reaction to this new gangsta way of living, lol :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Crown Prince Frederik has visited the Danish National Soccer team today, November 14:

** instagram post with gallery **

Today I visited the Danish men's national team before their departure for the World Cup in football tomorrow.

The team is sharp, the mood is high, and you don't need to wear red and white glasses to have high expectations for a Danish national team that plays well, has a fantastic team, and is hungry to follow up on the EC success from last summer.

As I have emphasized several times, the national team has my full support regardless of where in the world they play, this time I am looking forward to cheering on the team from home, and I wish Kasper Hjulmand and his squad all the luck and success.

Come on, Denmark! ??

✍? HRH The Crown Prince.

I love Frederik....I just wish he would have also shown support for the Danish Invictus Games team. Those are games he could have popped over to The Hague to attend, at least for a day. It fits with some of his core issues...physical/mental health through sport, military, veterans. But there was not even one post about how well the Danish team did at the Invictus Games. I think the support for sports and the teams needs to be much more equitable, especially given their platform of gender equality. Maybe supporting women's sports could be something Isabella takes an interest in.

That's because the FIFA Women's World Cup is next year, which is being held in Australia and New Zealand

I'm aware of that ;)

And what a miracle it will be if Frederik remembers to wish them good luck – let alone bothers to send them off like he did the men's team!

Eml

I'm aware of that ;)

And what a miracle it will be if Frederik remembers to wish them good luck – let alone bothers to send them off like he did the men's team!

I think you are being rather harsh!

As Frederik is not going to Qatar I think it's more than likely he (and family) will attend the handball finals.

As Frederik is not going to Qatar I think it's more than likely he (and family) will attend the handball finals.

I checked and the finals appear to be happening in Slovenia given the schedule posted. It would be nice to see them there.

The family watched the final of the Women's EHF EURO 2022 between Denmark and Norway this evening and shared a special photo ?

** instagram post **

Always nice to get a picture. Cute doggie

Yep, and she has taken up the best position: Right in front of the human with food. ?

What is this female dog's name?

Doggo's name is Grace. She had two puppies last year, but we don't know their names yet.
Border Collies are an extraordinary breed, they're particularly good with kids. :wub: :wub:

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mary has taken a photo of the dogs again today, this time during a walk in the snow, writing: "Winter has announced it's arrival":

** instagram post **

It has. The first snow of the season fell yesterday. - After a very mild October and first half of November.
Most of the snow will be gone by Wednesday though. - Nothing like the east coast of USA!

Read somewhere that Mary, Fred and children will be spending Christmas in Australia with Mary's family. They will leave after Christmas in time for all the New Year's Eve galas. Will wait and see...

Read somewhere that Mary, Fred and children will be spending Christmas in Australia with Mary's family. They will leave after Christmas in time for all the New Year's Eve galas. Will wait and see...

It's true. It was announced by the royal house that the CP Family will spend a private holiday and spend Christmas in Australia with Mary's family. It had been five years since they spend Christmas with her family. Marie and Joachim will also be abroad with the kids on a pre planned trip.

Last edited:
In what year did the CP Family last spend Christmas with Mary's family in Australia? :merryxmas::merryxmas:

Last edited by a moderator:

The plans for the Christmas holidays have been released with an official announcement yesterday, see here.

In what year did the CP Family last spend Christmas with Mary's family in Australia?

In the announcement made, it says:

It has been five years since the Crown Prince Couple last visited The Crown Princess’s native country together with their four children

Wonderful photo! The 3 they are fantastic :flowers:

Beautiful photos of Frede and his boys. :wub:

Eml

Wonderful photo! The 3 they are fantastic :flowers:

The three look in good form. It is good they have time for the children. CP Mary has been busy with her trip to London!

Well, congrats Australia. Your team cannot possibly do worse than the Danish.
I have no idea what they were doing at the championships. :pigsfly::pigsfly::pigsfly:
Fortunately M&F can at least cheer on Australia.
And so will I. ? :auflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom