General News about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 18: June 2020 - August 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellooooo Frederik, where are you?

Today was the annual sports day in the schools here in DK. The day and activities being dedicated to sports and physical activity. Something that Frederik is very much advocating and he has also previously visited schools on this day.

But this year?
This year it was actually Joachim who via a video send a greeting to the pupils on the occasion of this day.

Has anyone seen our Crown Prince?
Frederik aka Frede aka Pingu.
A man in his mid-fifties with good people skills. About 180 cm or so tall.
Dark hair with tuffs of grey. Often seen wearing college-professor reading glasses and a charming smile. ;)?

If someone has misplaced him somewhere, kindly return him to Denmark. We'd like to see him from time to time.

... Yeah, for Frederik to miss this?

What the heck?

Let's say something is, not rotten, but definitely odd.

Hellooooo Frederik, where are you?

Today was the annual sports day in the schools here in DK. The day and activities being dedicated to sports and physical activity. Something that Frederik is very much advocating and he has also previously visited schools on this day.

But this year?
This year it was actually Joachim who via a video send a greeting to the pupils on the occasion of this day.

Has anyone seen our Crown Prince?
Frederik aka Frede aka Pingu.
A man in his mid-fifties with good people skills. About 180 cm or so tall.
Dark hair with tuffs of grey. Often seen wearing college-professor reading glasses and a charming smile. ;)?

If someone has misplaced him somewhere, kindly return him to Denmark. We'd like to see him from time to time.

I'd like to put out an APB and BOLO for a certain Crown Prince as well.

And I agree it is strange for him to not attend this event. He has before and even posted a photo one year of how the kids were attending their school's activities. This event is right up his alley. But tbh, there have been some other events this year where I thought he would make an appearance or at least post something about it but it was crickets. I've noticed that the DRF IG is not like others (Like Dutch or Belgian royals) posting congratulations to sports accomplishments, awards etc. For example, a Dane was among the just announced recipients of the Nobel Prize in chemistry and you'd think that would garner a congratulatory post from the DRF. But crickets. There is crickets infestation at Amalienborg!

Frederik....if you can hear us...send a smoke signal...skywriting...yodel....anything.

If Joachim taped a greeting then it was with at least a couple of days notice Fred wouldn't be doing this. If not weeks....

So... he's not sick. They would say something.

Is it possible he could have left Denmark again without anyone noticing?

If Joachim taped a greeting then it was with at least a couple of days notice Fred wouldn't be doing this. If not weeks....

So... he's not sick. They would say something.

Is it possible he could have left Denmark again without anyone noticing?

He could of course be visiting our troops in Estonia or our ships in the Baltic, but there is little risk of the Russians shooting at him, so secrecy would hardly be necessary.

I can't help having a feeling that something odd is going on.

It's stranger because he doesn't have a pattern of doing this... right?

What's the longest he's dropped off the radar before this?

He could of course be visiting our troops in Estonia or our ships in the Baltic, but there is little risk of the Russians shooting at him, so secrecy would hardly be necessary.

Something strange? What do you mean by that? Will there be changes in the royal house by the end of the year?

I agree...something feels off. Even the calendar updates are wonky (and that is saying something given the issues there).

The last time he was actually seen was the opening of Parliament on October 4th. After that...nothing. He had an event added yesterday for 10/27 hosting an event for Danmark Bridge. Other than that, he's MIA.

Was he not supposedly at a football game with the twins a few days ago? Yet we have no photos of any arrivals like usual. The photo BB used as an old one. If I had a tin hat at my disposal I would venture to say that was a diversion tactic. No photos of surfaced from this game and we usually get at least some crowd shots. But this time...nothing. Here is the link to the story: https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongeli...rederik-har-vincent-og-josephine-med-i-parken

To be fair Frederik is more involved in the School Olympics in Denmark, Skole-OL. He doesn't do Skolernes Motionsdag every year.
Plus he was reported at the soccer game on Tuesday with Vincent and Josephine.
With the school holidays starting today, him and Mary usually have a quiet week ahead every year.
I was thinking the Crown Prince Cultural Prizes is coming up the first week of November, Frederik and Mary usually visit and record segments for this.

Frederik could be in Ukraine but there is no reason to keep that secret. He is after all unlikely to be targeted directly. And such visits are usually highly political.
And if he is to show Danish support, such a visit would not be kept secret. On the contrary. - Nor are there any Danish troops (as far as we know) in Ukraine.

Hope Frederik is “found” to celebrate Christians birthday!

The family could be on their way to Australia...wouldn't that be grand.

Even though Frederik has been present on Skolernes Motionsdag a couple of times, I think it's important to remember that it is actually Joachim who is patron of Dansk Skoleidræt which is the organisation that arranges Skolernes Motionsdag every year. So I'm not sure why it's odd that Frederik didn't show up for one of Joachim's patronages.

Additionally, there's been a distinct lack of engagements from both M&F since Tuesday (where Mary had two engagements and Frederik brought the twins to the national team game) and there's also nothing in the calendar for either of them until 27 October. If I were to venture a guess, I'd say there's a possibility they've extended the coming week's autumn holiday with a few days and possibly brought the kids to see their maternal grandparents in Australia (which would be the first time post-COVID, would it not?).

Australia. Of course.

That could very much be a reason.

So why not say that's where they are or are planning to be? Don't they have to say "the family is on vacation", even without specifying where?

Australia. Of course.

That could very much be a reason.

But weren't the kids in school until just yesterday? When do autumn holidays begin? The last time Frederik had a public event was the 4th for the opening for parliament. Mary's last public event was the 11th. Going to Australia at this time for what amounts to just a few days? Wasn't Frederik spotted at a game just a few days ago with the twins? I would think an Australia trip would be made moreso for the winter holidays. But that's just my opinion.

Please remain respectful towards each other. A number of posts have been removed.

So why not say that's where they are or are planning to be? Don't they have to say "the family is on vacation", even without specifying where?

But weren't the kids in school until just yesterday? When do autumn holidays begin? The last time Frederik had a public event was the 4th for the opening for parliament. Mary's last public event was the 11th. Going to Australia at this time for what amounts to just a few days? Wasn't Frederik spotted at a game just a few days ago with the twins? I would think an Australia trip would be made moreso for the winter holidays. But that's just my opinion.

Indeed there is no apparent reason to be secretive about it. Unless of course it's a security matter or because they for whatever reason want to go incognito to Australia - at least for the first couple of days.
Or because they consider such a visit to be very private.
Or some other reason...
It is nevertheless a possibility.

The autumn holiday started Friday afternoon, when schools ended and will last until Sunday 23rd. - Unless the family extends such a visit for some days. Skipping school for a few days due to a holiday isn't that big a thing here.

I remember one or two previous visits to Australia were kept quiet and we only found out about it once they had arrived in Australia. They may even be on vacation elsewhere where they just want to keep a low profile. Time will tell.

Eml

Are the Crown Princely Family in Australia ?

We are having terrible weather all over the place here in Aus at the moment, with floods, rain and storms, courtesy of El Nina. Hardly weather for a holiday!

I hope Pingo is ready because I certainly am! :ninja:
*stretches*
*visualises pizza at the finish line*

It's so funny!

"Le Roi danse" - new version ;)

He's cool for even attempting to dance!

:previous: Frederik is definitely in the super cool category. The instagram comments were unanimous, "the boss is hot"!

Eml

Frederik is definitely super cool and he interacts so well with people. He is a first class all rounder.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom