Frederik, Mary and Family on Summer Holidays: 2005-2008, 2012-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad you are having good weather but by the looks of it, the way the children are acting, the water must be cold. Have the twins been in nursery school?

I wouldn't be surprised if their choice of week to spend in Tisvildeleje has something to do with the fact that the quite exclusive music festival Musik i lejet is taking place this weekend.

:previous:

But as I understand it was the last week Frederik, Mary and children were in Tisvilde. But maybe they spend two weeks in Tisvilde or maybe they have traveled abroad? But yes, last year they were in Denmark throughout the summer. And with this amazing summer weather there is no reason travel abroad :flowers:

Glad you are having good weather but by the looks of it, the way the children are acting, the water must be cold. Have the twins been in nursery school?

Yeah, it's Denmark... No matter how hot it is our beach water is always chilling cold :D

And no, I certainly don't think Vincent and Josephine are in kindergarten - it's summer vacation :)

:previous: Interesting indeed. :p

Eh, isn't such a garment designed to protect your modesty while changing your bathing trunks on the beach?
Instead of a relative/friend with a towel, - that is, if you even care...

:previous:Never seen it before, we usually do the towel thing:D
but with the paparazzi around maybe Frederik was more conscious ;)

It's a jellabiya.

Thank you:flowers:
Maybe a gift he picked up during his January trip to Abu Dhabi ?

Found some scans of Frederik, Mary and Family at the beach
from the frederiketmary blog

yes Frederik is wearing that attire but i love the pic of him and Mary chatting, all smiles
http://frederiketmary.f.r.pic.centerblog.net/o/florian15.jpg

love the pic of Frederik with Christian on his back swimming (and ziggy is there too)
http://frederiketmary.f.r.pic.centerblog.net/o/florian200.jpg

Frederik looking fine in his swimming trunks :wub:;)
http://frederiketmary.f.r.pic.centerblog.net/o/florian101.jpg
plus Isabella and Josephine together

a few more scans also of Mary on the bike around town
La famille héritière en vacances - nouvelles photos

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:Never seen it before, we usually do the towel thing:D
but with the paparazzi around maybe Frederik was more conscious ;)
I wouldn't have minded if he had been less conscious ;):whistling:

Jeppe Handwerk was photographed in a similar one last year.

I wouldn't have minded if he had been less conscious ;):whistling:

Jeppe Handwerk was photographed in a similar one last year.

I wouldn't have mind either :p:p:whistling:

Nice of the family to enjoy the Danish beaches.

All pics are great, I just thought, oh what an ugly beach :eek::ermm:, so dirty and full of Stones. But it seems, they did not care and had a lot of fun!
BYe Bine

I would love to know what Josephine is saying to her mother! She seems like such a feisty little girl, so cute :)

Great photos, Fred looks he saw the photographer I bet he wasn't happy

All pics are great, I just thought, oh what an ugly beach :eek::ermm:, so dirty and full of Stones. But it seems, they did not care and had a lot of fun!
BYe Bine
I don't think the beach is dirty - it's a mixture of small stones/seaweed and sand - very natural :)

Lovely pictures from a lovely family?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Tge pics are lovely, but the beach does not gives me the envy to swim, not so much of sun.
I admire Mary biking with this long dress, should not be verx easy with so much tissue around.

Lovely pictures of the family at the beach. Frederik and Mary look like they are on their honeymoon. This is such a cute picture

The Water is max 20c and the Danish beaches is full of gelee fish

lovely family holiday photos .. cute photo of frederik&mary side by side and the kids always love to run up and down in the water at the beach:D seems like frederik&mary prefer to keep their summer vacations simple and at home in denmark..great signal to send .. and with all this sun and 30 degrees we have there is nothing better than the summer in denmark in a cosy cottage:D

and for frederik in those short..not a bad sight;)
just hope now the media has gets their photos they leave them alone the rest of their holiday.

Last edited:
The picture of Mary and Frederik is just :wub: – no matter how ugly that dress Frederik is sporting is :D

But as I understand it was the last week Frederik, Mary and children were in Tisvilde. But maybe they spend two weeks in Tisvilde or maybe they have traveled abroad? But yes, last year they were in Denmark throughout the summer. And with this amazing summer weather there is no reason travel abroad :flowers:

Sorry for the super late reply, I'm the worst. Didn't they spend two weeks up here last year? I can't recall right now. I was basing my comment on the fact that I know that heaps of their friends usually attend Musik i lejet :D

Great family fun and sorry Fred but the caught you and the cameras are everywhere. Now what is Fred wearing....... a dress? Is this new beach attire for men? Looks like it came from Mary's wardrobe.......:lol::lol::lol:, get in some shorts and let all the ladies drool...................;):p

The Danish summer is great, but the Water is cooold. It takes half an hour for me to get in. :)

Although I sometimes have a hard time with these paparazzi pictures, it's indeed some lovely pictures of the family on the beach. Casual and simple. With plastic beach shoes and water wings. I love how Josephine determinedly walks in front, she seems like a confident little girl. Bella helps mother with the little ones while Christian is a real actionman like dad and takes a long swim on his back.

And hey, we just have the greatest and warmest summer this year! I saw that Her&Nu has a weekly schedule over F&M's danish summer vacation (oh give this family a break sometimes, please :cool:)
Frederik og Marys sommerferie - Her og Nu

But Her&Nu very often seems to guess... They have made big mistakes several times when they have 'guessed' them to F&M's holidays. Anyway, they write that they have been the first two weeks in Tisvilde, now they are one week in Trend, and the coming days they will drive to Gråsten and spend some days there. Then they have a private week to get ready for the family cruise to Greenland with Dannebrog (not a part of their holiday, though)

Lovely pictures of the family at the beach. Frederik and Mary look like they are on their honeymoon. This is such a cute picture

Absolutely :) And a couple in matching 'dresses' I see :D

ADDED:
Frederik's new beach fashion is actually the frontcover of this week's magazines :p
https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/s...418937281_o.jpg&cfs=1&sx=0&sy=9&sw=720&sh=376

Last edited:
The new Her&Nu writes that F&M and children the last week have been in North Jutland and a few days in Skagen. When the famous 29-week had ended (many Danish celebrities show up that week in Skagen every year) F&M and children arrived and spent a few days in town and at the beach. The magazine do not always have their information correct, but it may be possible, because we know they love to be in Trend and visit their friends on Birkelse goods during their summer vacations.

It seems like they have spent their entire summer vacation home in Denmark. Which does not surprise me.
1. It becomes more and more popular to stay at home in Denmark, also because our last summers have been with sunshine and 30 degrees.
2. A large trip to Greenland with all four children are waiting in a week.
3. Where we others might think it's exciting and nice to travel during the holidays, I can only imagine F&M are just the opposite. They travel a lot with their work so holiday for them is not to travel, but just relax at home in a cottage.

Today, there are the annual family photosession on Gråsten. We never know who shows up. But with the Crown Prince family home in Denmark the chances are good for them to show up. And I'm pleased it's today, because I will go on holiday tomorrow :)

The new Her&Nu writes that F&M and children the last week have been in North Jutland and a few days in Skagen. When the famous 29-week had ended (many Danish celebrities show up that week in Skagen every year) F&M and children arrived and spent a few days in town and at the beach. The magazine do not always have their information correct, but it may be possible, because we know they love to be in Trend and visit their friends on Birkelse goods during their summer vacations.

It seems like they have spent their entire summer vacation home in Denmark. Which does not surprise me.
1. It becomes more and more popular to stay at home in Denmark, also because our last summers have been with sunshine and 30 degrees.
2. A large trip to Greenland with all four children are waiting in a week.
3. Where we others might think it's exciting and nice to travel during the holidays, I can only imagine F&M are just the opposite. They travel a lot with their work so holiday for them is not to travel, but just relax at home in a cottage.

Today, there are the annual family photosession on Gråsten. We never know who shows up. But with the Crown Prince family home in Denmark the chances are good for them to show up. And I'm pleased it's today, because I will go on holiday tomorrow :)

Thanks for the information. It's sometimes nice to just stay in your home country and holiday with friends. I guess it's too short for them to travel with the kids then attend the photoshot then travel again.

Back
Top Bottom