Frederik, Mary and Family on Summer Holidays: 2005-2008, 2012-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I noticed the yacht was flying an Australian flag!

It’s actually the flag of the Cook Islands EML. The yacht, “Miss Silver”, is registered in the Cook Islands.

Australia’s flag is similar … as is New Zealand’s … but ours has the white stars in the form of the Southern Cross constellation.

Looks like Frederik and Mary and family are having a great time.
https://images.perthnow.com.au/publ...e409ed58e14d17.jpg?imwidth=828&impolicy=pn_v3

Seems to be with their Australian friends, or at least friends they have holidayed in Australia with.

It looks like Mary’s old boss, Chris Meehan and his Danish wife Michaela polyesco.

I think the family stayed in Chris’ Palm Beach house in December … there was a photo of Isabella on the balcony.

I don’t see Isabella in any of the photograph!

I’ve seen one EML … she is wearing her pink bikini from the family’s Dec ‘22 holiday at Palm Beach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photographs of a minor on a holiday in a swimsuit might not make the more stringent EU privacy standards? Just a guess.

It’s actually the flag of the Cook Islands EML. The yacht, “Miss Silver”, is registered in the Cook Islands.

Australia’s flag is similar … as is New Zealand’s … but ours has the white stars in the form of the Southern Cross constellation.

It looks like Mary’s old boss, Chris Meehan and his Danish wife Michaela polyesco.

I think the family stayed in Chris’ Palm Beach house in December … there was a photo of Isabella on the balcony.

I’ve seen one EML … she is wearing her pink bikini from the family’s Dec ‘22 holiday at Palm Beach.

Thank you for info and update.

:previous: And in Skagen to be exact :flowers: The music festival Musik i Lejet is taking place in Tisvilde right now, so I suspect someone turns up in North Zealand this weekend as well...

I wonder if something has been planned (perhaps something to the extent of the more traditional summer photo shoots at Gråsten with the whole family of days past... :cool: or a gathering of the heirs) – otherwise M&F ditching Gråsten this year is a bit strange.

Last edited:
who knows they may be popping over to France to celebrate Felix's 21st, so a golden opportunity for family photos.

:previous: :D
That's festival-weather for you in DK. If you are not soaked at least once by rain, it hasn't been a real festival.

And if you haven't passed out dead drunk in the mud, it hasn't been a real Roskilde-festival.

The Roskilde-festival is Scandinavia's answer to Glastonbury and Woodstock, except at Roskilde you don't see groovy colors and see lilac turtles dancing just by breathing in the air...

:previous: Indeed, although the festival Frederik and Christian were seen at is Musik i Lejet in Tisvildeleje which has less passing out drunk in the mud.

:previous: Good grief!!! Pearls, pearls, where are my pearls . . . I can't clutch them without wearing them. ?

Interesting that the CP family did not spend any time at Grasten this year even though it seems after Ibiza they returned to Denmark. I wonder where Mary is though. Since the Ibiza pics we've only had sightings if Frederik. I wonder if she took time to head to Australia for a visit. He father is getting older.

What a discreet Bourbon branch...they do seem so delighted to have lilleprinsen around...:whistling:

Good lord, a quick look at Camilla's IG is enough to be horrified. No wonder her daughter's social media isn't much better.

Lovely photo of Christian. I hope he's enjoyed his summer holidays.

Interesting that the CP family did not spend any time at Grasten this year even though it seems after Ibiza they returned to Denmark. I wonder where Mary is though. Since the Ibiza pics we've only had sightings if Frederik. I wonder if she took time to head to Australia for a visit. He father is getting older.

I suspect that if she was in Australia, we'd know about it, especially if she was in Tasmania

He is actually on his way now, aboard Dannebrog. The crew will love this!

Indeed. And it has become a hit that he attends. People seem pleased with Frederik attending
https://www.bt.dk/royale/festivalga...-besoeg-det-er-i-orden-at-vaere-lidt-folkelig

He is actually on his way now, aboard Dannebrog. The crew will love this!

Looks like the whole family was on board.

Mary with Josephine spotted disembarking the royal ship earlier today

Frederik with friend and Christian with friends were also spotted
https://www.facebook.com/reel/971085037305980
https://www.facebook.com/reel/840374014351845

Last edited by a moderator:
While at Smukfest = Beautiful-party (because the festival is located in a forest in one of the more scenic places in DK) Frederik (and others) fell into a random drug test and he put his arms in the air ready to be swiped. - Good sport.

There is a video of that somewhere.

While at Smukfest = Beautiful-party (because the festival is located in a forest in one of the more scenic places in DK) Frederik (and others) fell into a random drug test and he put his arms in the air ready to be swiped. - Good sport.

There is a video of that somewhere.

I think BT has an article with a video. He is a good sport. Some other royals might have made a stink about it (or their security). I read that many festival goers said they looked forward to seeing Frederik there and how cool it was that he went and hung out etc. One of the many things that make him relatable to the younger generation that the DRF needs to keep interested and engaged!

https://www.bt.dk/royale/kronprinsen-fanget-i-smukfests-sikkerhedskontrol-haenderne-op-frede

Eml

I think BT has an article with a video. He is a good sport. Some other royals might have made a stink about it (or their security). I read that many festival goers said they looked forward to seeing Frederik there and how cool it was that he went and hung out etc. One of the many things that make him relatable to the younger generation that the DRF needs to keep interested and engaged!

https://www.bt.dk/royale/kronprinsen-fanget-i-smukfests-sikkerhedskontrol-haenderne-op-frede

Cool! He obviously enjoys the interaction with the young people.

Back
Top Bottom