Frederik, Mary and Children Picture Thread: Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last photos.

Attachments

• IMG_1466.jpg
    IMG_1466.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1467.jpg
    IMG_1467.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1473.jpg
    IMG_1473.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1468.jpg
    IMG_1468.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I don't know how to post them here and not sure if they're allowed but I have to say I enjoyed seeing the photos of the Crown Prince couple and their kids enjoying the summer holiday this year. They looked to be having a great time including Mary and Frederik.

I don't know how to post them here and not sure if they're allowed but I have to say I enjoyed seeing the photos of the Crown Prince couple and their kids enjoying the summer holiday this year. They looked to be having a great time including Mary and Frederik.

Izzie, the link below will take you to about 1,300 photos of Mary and her family at the beach here in Australia.

Taken manly at Palm Beach across a couple of different years, though there are quite a few photos of them aboard the “Matserka” boat near Lion Island and a few of the house they stayed in last trip.

When you expand a photo, different boxes will appear at the bottom. The best boxes to select are simply “Princess Mary” together with “Matrix”.

Selecting more boxes will actually decrease the number of photos you will be able to access.

Many fun moments … Frederik and the sun umbrella, the children getting ice-cream, Amber losing her bikini top in the surf, but being helped by Christian, Isabella being engulfed by sandy waves, Josephine dancing on the sand, many Danish and Australian friends grouped on the sand, Malou Skeel trying out a surfboard, Isabella and Josephine “ganging up” on Mary, Mary and Michaela Meehan dashing along the pier during a storm.

I actually remember that storm as my old style thin glass windows rattled with the clap of thunder that started it off.

We have many electrical storms here in Summer … we’re classed sub-tropical … but this particular storm was one of the more dramatic.

The family were disembarking “Matserka” … the photos are in this set … but couldn’t get ashore before it caught them.

At one point towards the end of this run of photos a few of William and Kate pop up, but there are more of Frederik and the children after this.

https://www.matrixpictures.com.au/s...sQ0H6wrL8i0MdS4JzAyLV4h2dQ2yLUxOLkjMAlh0lOA--

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom