Frederik, Mary and Children on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mary doesn't look to comfortable in that pose either. I much preferred the picture they used for their last interview back in 2004 - the one of her sitting with her knee up on the couch in a long green skirt.

I dont mind photoshopped pictures since I think almost all official & magazine pictures are done but when its dont abit no problem at all but when it is over done which makes the sking look like plastic and fake is when I dont agree. The picture above from the cover doesnt work for me.

Last edited:
Mary is on both New Idea and Woman's Day cover this week here in Australia, sorry I have no idea how to scan a picture. I did not buy either magazine, but glanced over it. One story about so called troubles in her marriage and the other about a new book this Trine Villeman is publishing...all putting Mary in a bad light. Don't these people have anything else to do?
Perhaps some other Aussie can scan the articles?

I agree, I can't believe they keep making up the same stories...boring!:nonono:

What wonderful non accurate articles. All you can do is laugh at how pathetic those editors are.
Any body got scans of the inside?
x

Aggh...here we go again. Must be a slow day in the newsroom. They could at least be creative and come up with some new lies, like Mary is an alien, or Fred is pregnant :lol:

Thank you ever so much for those scans brabant. What rubbish articles.
and quite right sgl, Frederik being pregnant how amazing :)
The book this article speaks of is it real?
x

Thank you ever so much for those scans brabant. What rubbish articles.
and quite right sgl, Frederik being pregnant how amazing :)
The book this article speaks of is it real?
x

It's written by his wife. Pretty sly eh?!

Whose wife Mandy?
Says it's written by Trinne Villeman.
x

Brabant?
Sorry if thats a silly question :)
So the book is real then.
x

The poster in post #328, Brabant is Trine Villemann's husband. It looks like he's trying to do some promotional work for her on this forum.

Really, well well sly indeed. bit unfair aswell. Thank you very much Mandy.
x

One story about so called troubles in her marriage and the other about a new book this Trine Villeman is publishing...all putting Mary in a bad light. Don't these people have anything else to do?

Mary looks like person who is very hard to say sth wrong about. I even can't imagine what this women invented about her.

Well, again she's not on the cover, but in the first few pages of the New Zealand Women's Weekly there's a very short article (just the usual fluff) about Mary's trip to the horse show with the kids.

I love the photos of Mary chasing Isabella. Isabella is one of my favorite royal children. She seems like she has a funny, bubbly little personality. She is absolutely adorable.

Princess Mary's little miracle - New Ideahttp://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/b/new-idea/19982/exclusive-interview-mary-and-fred-open-their-hearts

An article about Mary and Isabella. It's a beautiful article but it's still marred by the apparent unhappy marriage. :nonono:
really nobody can say how it is behind doors! somebody really took a photo of Frede with somebody else in all this years of marrriage? no, so it is all speculations! anyway i am sure you have one side that it is very glamorous life for her but i a sure she has too the other side not so easy!

LOL - it is almost funny. "Mary has had to woo back the public’s affection...". Wonder which rock the author of this article has been sleeping under :D

You are quite right. I relly don't see how they can post pictures of such a wonderful family, and an amazing Princess and then write things like that. :nonono:

You are quite right. I relly don't see how they can post pictures of such a wonderful family, and an amazing Princess and then write things like that. :nonono:

The image in my head is an editorial meeting at New Idea the day before the article was published. The meeting begins with someone asking:

"So which stories shall we make up for this weeks edition - and about whom?"

What beautiful pictures tarnished by rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom